Sign in to follow this  
beachball

Roeder or Huckeby

Ricky i think its quite clear you know very little bout football and all of you chosing huckerby over roeder. Its embarrasing to be honest!!

Get over it, we knew there was a good chance that this decision was gonna be made and all of a sudden its SHOCK HORROR!!!

Why don''t u ''fans'' just give roder a break and trust his judgement then judge him next season.

Roeder hands down.What has hucks done this season besides throw his toys out of his pram ?Sorry, but he needed to go in my opinion.He just didnt have enough left to offer this club.And at 32 and saying he is our best player say a lot about the club, previous managers and the board.

Why did''nt Roeder tell the fans that Huck''s would not be offered a new contract (seeing as he had made the decision weeks before) so we could say farewell to him, prior to Sunday???  I think his man management on this issue has been inept.

[quote user="Waller"]

Ricky i think its quite clear you know very little bout football and all of you chosing huckerby over roeder. Its embarrasing to be honest!!

Get over it, we knew there was a good chance that this decision was gonna be made and all of a sudden its SHOCK HORROR!!!

Why don''t u ''fans'' just give roder a break and trust his judgement then judge him next season.

[/quote]

As i always say time will tell who is right or wrong, i am willing to wait. I was right about Grant from day one, got told the same then, said we would be more likely relegated than promoted last summer, got told the same then, so lets wait and see before name calling or questioning my knowledge.

[quote user="beachball"]Who would you rather have for next season?[/quote] The club should be big enough for both

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

[quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="Waller"]

[/quote]

As i always say time will tell who is right or wrong, i am willing to wait. I was right about Grant from day one, got told the same then, said we would be more likely relegated than promoted last summer, got told the same then, so lets wait and see before name calling or questioning my knowledge.

[/quote]

wrong about roeder not being able to save us from the drop tho, funny you left that  bit out

Wrong again DDD i have never said we would get relegated and supported the appointment of Roeder, i have lost faith in him since thats true but have also said i was prepared to wait till xmas, the Hux thing has alienated him more imo, not so much letting him go, the more the way its been done. So DDD you are wrong again as with your wrestling rants.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Huckerby , average managers are 10 a penny .[/quote]

we should have given him a ten year contract on 10,000 and not bothered spending any wages on other players

[quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="Waller"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Spot on Ricky, time will tell. This is the reason why i cant understand everyone lashing roeder!!! Can understand why everyones unhappy about not giving him a proper send off coz the man is a legend for wot he has done for this club. I wud rather he stayed but i''m 100% behind roeder and therefore will trust his judgement.

But like you say time will tell!

Roader any day. Huckerby had become a disruptive fool. He only played well  at the end of the season as he was desperate for a new contract which goes to show that he did not pull his weight all season. Good bye shut the door as you leave.

DDD that girls wears tights and makeup comment was so mature, must have taken hours to come up with that gem, never heard it before during 25 years on the wrestling circuit.

Why is their a choice? They are professionals. Personal feelings should be put aside so that they do their jobs to the best of their abilties.

Hucks anyday.

Is this how we repay 5 years of his loyality?

God I pray this comes back to haunt Rodent and NCFC directors 10 fold.[:@]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

God I pray this comes back to haunt Rodent and NCFC directors 10 fold.[:@]

[/quote]Why? Don''t you hope that Roeder made the right decision and that he takes the club forward from here? Are or your petty  grievances more important?Clever nickname for Roeder though. I see what you did there.