Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

New Sponsor Rumours

Found this link from another site http://carrowroad.net/news.php?item.525.1 which believes "Aviva", Norwich Union''s parent company are in the driving seat.

Which NU set to be re-branded as Aviva it would make sense for them to get the new brand (well new to the UK but its known as Aviva worldwide) publicised.

NU/Aviva, i thought have always taken the stance to stay away from Football Shirts, but they do sponsor UK Athletcics and our community stand.

Oh and before we get the "no thanks, they saved the binners" comments....that was Morley Fund Management, a subsiduary of Aviva who deal in asset management.

What About "Smith And Pinching"

Local, Not a big name but you never know

They paid us money at the begining of the season for including their banner on the main stand in our team photo.

I heard it was them too, they have never been into sponsoring football teams and the debacle doen the road out them in a bad light in my view. I actually stopped getting all their stuff from insurance to RAC, but if they came in and out in a substancial amount, I would warm to them.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Anne Summers with half time models....surely the entertainment would be better than the flybe challenge![/quote]LOL! I second that! Stick out tongue [:P]

don''t think you can do that? doesnt it have to be the same sponsor on every kit?

There was the Proton/Lotus name sharing before so I guess it possible?

[quote user="Polar"]don''t think you can do that? doesnt it have to be the same sponsor on every kit?[/quote]As long as it''s the same company (Lotus/Proton) I''m sure that''s ok.Perhaps we might do what many others have done and show a smaller second one anyway?Personally I''d like to see a Nike or Adidas kit with someone like NU accross the front

Was up at Carrow Road yesterday, in a chariddddeee game and was told that the new sponsor would be announced today?