Sign in to follow this  
Web Team - Celia Sutton

Leicester match thread

You can get Radio Leicester in Nottingham which is pretty handy.

They read out the team. Camara in for Bertrand. And Henry in for Gibbs. ( I think)

Leicester: Alnwick; Stearman, Kisnorbo, McAuley, Mattock; Clapham, Oakley, Clemence, Hume; Campbell, Howard.
Subs: Hayles, Chambers, Fryatt, N''Gotty, Laczko.

Norwich: Marshall; Otsemobor, Shackell, Doherty, Camara; Croft, Fotheringham, Russell, Henry; Dublin, Evans.
Subs: Gilks, Cureton, Pearce, Gibbs, Pattison.

It does kind of feel that we''re just giving our loan players games for the hell of it at the minute. Surprised Henry''s in there, unless Bertrand is injured. Also surprising that Huckerby didn''t get on the bench ahead of either Gibbs or Cureton who can''t be that fit.

Hopefully Dublin can stay on... Henry sounds lively but seems strange to play him on the left when we have at least two naturally left footed players.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]It does kind of feel that we''re just giving our loan players games for the hell of it at the minute. Surprised Henry''s in there, unless Bertrand is injured. Also surprising that Huckerby didn''t get on the bench ahead of either Gibbs or Cureton who can''t be that fit.[/quote]

I think the relationship between Huckerby and Roeder might hit an all-time low today.  Not even making the bench, and a right-footed loan player starting on the left.

I''m really not sure about today''s line-up, but hopefully I''ll be proved wrong.  Come on you yellows!

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

Bertrand is sick apparently, explains that one...

And a goal down too, great.

[/quote]

Again?

Hotel food?

We''ve gotr it all to do now. Good character test.

OTBC

Sounds like Leicester are all over us. Marshall making a couple of good saves to keep us in the game.

Good test for us here, can we be motivated to win when we are comfortably in mid-table, away from home in the freezing cold. Im hoping the players Glenn has brought in are the type that will be, as opposed to the Ian Murrays of this world.

(Id like to think so given the amount of fans who have gone, but we always seem to lose when we have one of these large away followings?)

Not heard much of the 3000 NC fans on the radio, any road up.

What was that idiot of a Leicester manager rambling on about on the radio Norfolk interview?  His fans felt threatened/intimidated at Carrow Road? lol I''ve never heard such rubbish spew from a mouth since Tony Blair said Saddam Hussein had biological and chemical weapons [:D]

[quote user="Catton Grove Canary"]Anyone know where I can download that ''Canaries'' song?!! As bad as it is I really like it, need a new ringtone..........[/quote]Itunes mate [;)]Or I think there was a link to a myspace page with it on somewhere...

Unbeaten run comes to an end. Good while it lasted.

Lost interest in this game now..

I''d love to think that Norwich would come back and make me look like an idiot, not gonna happen though.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]2-0 Howard........Well all good things come to an end.......Who is on the bench for us to make a difference?[/quote]

And Russell has gone for an early shower and a suspension with Fozzy for the next game.....Still, we got the loans to pick from who are really making an impression.......