Sign in to follow this  
Holtys revenge

Brown scores for Preston

Just heard that Chris Brown has scored for Preston...bl00dy typical, couldn''t hit a barn door with a banjo here and after 1 goal in 24 games or whatever, he''s scored in his 2nd game for Preston.

What is it about NCFC strikers?!

I still think it is shame we got rid of Chris Brown, but he seems to be settling in at Preston.

[quote user="Marty"]I still think it is shame we got rid of Chris Brown, but he seems to be settling in at Preston.
[/quote]

Agreed as usual Marty, granted he couldn''t score here but don''t think he was half as bad as people made out, i''m sure at the right club his confidence would build and that makes it so much easier to hit the back of the net. Good luck to the bloke.

[quote user="Alex"]

[quote user="Marty"]I still think it is shame we got rid of Chris Brown, but he seems to be settling in at Preston.[/quote]

Agreed as usual Marty, granted he couldn''t score here but don''t think he was half as bad as people made out, i''m sure at the right club his confidence would build and that makes it so much easier to hit the back of the net. Good luck to the bloke.

[/quote]I agree, I am not trying to make a point because many people don''t agree, but I was kind of hopefull he''d do OK at Preston to prove that I wasn''t actually going mad and he was a reasonable squad player. I think we need someone to replace him since our squad is a bit thin at the moment. We are doing really well today but it sounds like we will be dropping points today.

[quote user="Polar1990"]it was a tap in according to SSN. anyone could have done it.[/quote]you''ve got to be there to tap them in!Also, not sure Croft could have.

[quote user="Polar1990"]it was a tap in according to SSN. anyone could have done it.[/quote]So was Strihavka''s goal (albeit a header) - but that didn''t stop half this board bleating on about how he wasn''t given a fair chance.Good luck Chris Brown. 

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="Polar1990"]it was a tap in according to SSN. anyone could have done it.
[/quote]

Also, not sure Croft could have.
[/quote]

! No offence to Crofty but every shot i''ve seen of his this season has ended up in Oxford Street.

Lets see how many Brown scores between now and the end of the season shall we?

I bet that you will be able to count the number of goals he gets on on one hand (posssibly even if you are missing a finger or two).

[quote user="Smudger"]

I bet that you will be able to count the number of goals he gets on on one hand (posssibly even if you are missing a finger or two).

[/quote]Actually, i''ll take you up on that bet.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

How about if you chop one finger off for every goal he scores. It might stop you posting on this board.

[quote user="Polar1990"]it was a tap in according to SSN. anyone could have done it.
[/quote]

Probably a deflected shot which spun in off his arse.

[quote user="Foggo_on_the wing"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

How about if you chop one finger off for every goal he scores. It might stop you posting on this board.

[/quote]

Damn it, Foggo, you made me spit tea all over my monitor screen!

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Is your qte based on waching him? Good luck to the fella.......

[quote user="Foggo_on_the wing"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

nah he will still be able to use the other 4

[quote user="ipswichrscum"][quote user="Foggo_on_the wing"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

nah he will still be able to use the other 4

[/quote]or 5

I mean Chris Browns tap in was a super tap in. It doesn''t even count, it was on the line and all he had to do was touch it. It wasn''t as though he was in a good position it was panadominium in the box and an almight number of deflections and chris brown just touched it in. Don''t worry smudger, this is just a flash in the pan. He''s not going to score for the next 30 games now.