Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Sack Roeder Now!

Just warming up and getting some practice in should the board mess up again!. Fear not though, by Christmas ''rat boy''s position here would become untenable!.[:@]

I feel who ever takes over @ this club, the position will become untenable by christmas. With the bunch of players the new manager stands no chance whatsoever.

Good manager and one who could do a job for you guys.Who ever you get you have to remember that this year could be extremely difficult for the manager coming in. What happens if the new guy doesn''t keep you boys up?! Will you want him sacked in the summer?! Most likely I''d expect.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Just warming up and getting some practice in should the board mess up again!. Fear not though, by Christmas ''rat boy''s position here would become untenable!.[:@][/quote]

I thought Duffy had it in the bag?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Just warming up and getting some practice in should the board mess up again!. Fear not though, by Christmas ''rat boy''s position here would become untenable!.[:@][/quote]

whoever we get wont please you

What a miserable post to make at this time. Whilst life is by no means great, this post and the first response to it really show why anyone who takes over will have no peace on here. However, not to worry, it will not be too long before miserable git Wizard changes to happy Wizard for at least a short while................why??..............cos that is just the way he behaves...................just blows like a fart in the wind........................

Even if it were Roeder, he would need our respect and backing.........................not slagged off by a miserable bunch of faithless individuals.

Another "Mr. Personality" if it''s true. Dull as dull can be...and another "yes man" in the traditional Delia Smith style of management.

Whoopi doo....... [N]

[quote user="1stcueboy147"]

What a miserable post to make at this time. Whilst life is by no means great, this post and the first response to it really show why anyone who takes over will have no peace on here. However, not to worry, it will not be too long before miserable git Wizard changes to happy Wizard for at least a short while................why??..............cos that is just the way he behaves...................just blows like a fart in the wind........................

Even if it were Roeder, he would need our respect and backing.........................not slagged off by a miserable bunch of faithless individuals.

[/quote]

Very well informed for a first post....

What a farce this forum is sometimes....and how laughable some of it''s inhabitants.......

[quote user="Gilbo the Shrimper"]Good manager and one who could do a job for you guys.

Who ever you get you have to remember that this year could be extremely difficult for the manager coming in. What happens if the new guy doesn''t keep you boys up?! Will you want him sacked in the summer?! Most likely I''d expect.
[/quote]

i feel sorry for the new guy coming in... hes on a hiding to nothing and whoever it was would be harming their career should we drop.. maybe not want them sacked as i see it that we are already relegated due to teh boards failings...

I just hope whoever it is can dust themselves off and rise above again.

jas :)

You sir, are an idiot.

Not my first post...............had to re-register as a result of e-mail change................

I do not consider myself laughable at all................certainly not by someone who cannot distinguish between the use of "its" and "it''s".....................

i for one will behind whoever (even if i dont personally agree) we get in because i do not want norwich in league one. . . . . . . unlike some people in here it would seem.

[quote user="JC"]

You sir, are an idiot.

[/quote]Seconded.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I thought Duffy had it in the bag?

[/quote]

Is the bag strapped to his leg? [;)]

[quote user="NEIL CLUCKCASTER"]

Another "Mr. Personality" if it''s true. Dull as dull can be...and another "yes man" in the traditional Delia Smith style of management.

Whoopi doo....... [N]

[/quote]Bit of a funny one Roeder, but I''d be pleased if he came here, but I think this is another pie-in-the-sky story.Was so good as a caretaker manager at Newcastle that they had to give him the job. Rather unfortunate with all his striking injuries, and his days were numbered once they found they could get Allardyce.Rubbish at West Ham though.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

And add to that:

Sack Allen!.

Sack Parkinson!

Sack Dowie......................just in case!

And sack any other second rate manager as well!.[;)]

[/quote]

What an absolutely pathetic post. The first name above will be the new

manager - and he ain''t going to be sacked any time soon. Now go away

and play with the fairies...

[quote user="yellowngreen"]Wiz  you were telling us it was Duffy last week[/quote]Everyone is entitled to change their mind once in a while aren''t they !!   [;)]

[quote user="Terminate the ipswich "]

whoever we get wont please you

[/quote]

Err wrong, get in Jewell or Tilson, and I''d be quite happy.

Why do I build my hopes up with this damn board of ours? they go and appoint a manager who has failed everywhere, and at every level, and he has the commanding presense of a stuffed newt!.

30.10. 07 The day City Offically Died!.[:@]

Why do I build my hopes up with

this damn board of ours? they go and appoint a manager who has

failed everywhere, and at every level, and he has the commanding

presense of a stuffed newt!.

[/quote]

You may as well stop "supporting" us then. Bye, cheeers, see you, don''t call us

great post Wiz, i am in complete agreement and off to get practicing!!

in protest i will bin my parents'' delia cookbooks.

Why do I build my hopes up with this damn board of ours? they go and appoint a manager who has failed everywhere, and at every level, and he has the commanding presense of a stuffed newt!.

[/quote]

and people like you help the club with this sack roeder post started days ago

You really are beyond everything and anything....................a minute after the club tries to move forward and all you can do is carry on with eternal slagging. You totally p*** me and so many others off with your complete wayward stupidity...........................why don''t you just find another team then if you fel so disgruntled with life...............

[quote user="king of latvia"]

1ST WIZ YOU ARE A JOKE.

GET A LIFE HE NEEDS OUR SUPPORT .

[/quote]

King you''re the joke mate, in a months time YOU will come crying on here about Roeder.............and I''ll be waiting to remind you!!

We''re relegated. Thanks for everything delia and co. Well done waiting 3 weeks for a joke of a manager who''s only got 2 teams relegated and one relegated out of the entire football league!Congrats. Roeder''s gonna use his superb charisma to win over all the players with his passionate speaches!! This is probably the worst day in the history of the club. 4pts adrift at the bottom and now a clueless manager. Yeah let''s all get excited about the fact we will fight yeovil and tranmere for mid table supremecy next season.

[quote user="1stcueboy147"]You really are beyond everything and anything....................a minute after the club tries to move forward and all you can do is carry on with eternal slagging. You totally p*** me and so many others off with your complete wayward stupidity...........................why don''t you just find another team then if you fel so disgruntled with life...............[/quote]

Baa Baa, go join your mates in the herd squire, its because I CAN SEE and I DO CARE which makes me angry. Jewell or Ratboy? hmm? what a hard choice.[:|]