Sign in to follow this  
Danny G

Doomcaster's salary

Do you know he earns £180000 per year ? more than our managers . Needed to get that off my chest .

Thanks

[quote user="Danny G"]

Do you know he earns £180000 per year ? more than our managers . Needed to get that off my chest .

Thanks

[/quote]

If this amount is true it is disgraceful. Hardly surprising he wont resign.

£180000 just to fob fans off with textbook rubbish for 12 months

Disgrace

I did know that - but is it more than then the manager?  Not sure what grant was on at all.

But its a market rate for a CEO of a company...

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

But its a market rate for a CEO of a company...

[/quote]Well, more like market rate for a director, but without any of the pressure that goes with it. At the end of the day, he can blame any failings on the team or the manager.

Normal salary for a professional qualified CEO - so what and exactly what do you expect him to say. Do you expect him to disclose confidential information that would be prejudicial to the club? If you think you could do better why don''t you apply for the job assuming that you have experience of running a business and are a qualified lawyer?

its actually not much for a ceo of a company, anyone remeber the ceo of the primary care trust for norfolk hospitals giving himself a 50%payrise upto 980,000 a year, or the ceo of first bus paying himself 370,000, i can bet u this is cheaper then most ceos of football clubs,

[quote user="Danny G"]

Thanks

[/quote]

Plus £12000 pension contribution by the club on top of the £180000.

[quote user="Grumpy "][quote user="Danny G"]

Thanks

[/quote]

Plus £12000 pension contribution by the club on top of the £180000.

[/quote]

And he won''t even splash out on a decent haircut or designer specs![8-|]

Yeah we knew the week the accounts came out because it was discussed in several threads on this board....

[quote user="Danny G"]

Thanks

[/quote]

[quote user="T"]Normal salary for a professional qualified CEO - so what and exactly what do you expect him to say. Do you expect him to disclose confidential information that would be prejudicial to the club? If you think you could do better why don''t you apply for the job assuming that you have experience of running a business and are a qualified lawyer?[/quote]

Bet he can''t trap a football though, and was always the last one picked for school dinner-time playground kickabouts.

Neil Doncaster has served his time at Carra, and if ''some other investor'' takes over the club......He''ll be on his way.....allegedly.

[quote user="Danny G"]

Do you know he earns £180000 per year ? more than our managers .

[/quote]

If that is more than the manager then why did it cost City £750000 to sack Nigel Worthington when he was on a twelve month rolling contract?