Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

IF YOU DON'T FEEL DESPERATELY SAD.............

We are in desperate trouble now rudolph. The board have asked to be in this position for a long while now.I believe Martin nearly saved Grant his job. With Martin playing I could not see us failing to score for 7-8 hours though!!We are in amajor relegation scrap now and I am not sure we have the bottle to get out of it!Bad Times!!!

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Then you are not a Norwich City supporter.[/quote]

It''s so desperately sad it''s almost laughable!

Not a laughing matter really.

[quote user="Smudger"]Just do something (anything) otherwise we will keep laughing at you!!!  [:D][/quote]

After watching that lot Rude I am indeed desperately sad.

For people to be happy with a goaless draw against Scunthorpe says it all for me.

No ambition = no players = no goals = no points.

[quote user="Smudger"]Just do something (anything) otherwise we will keep laughing at you!!!  [:D][/quote]

TYPICALL SMUDGER REPLY ISNT IT REALLY!

How about u go to a match binner, just for a change u no! I no i have said it before but only people that go should make the comments you do. I mean what happens, your mate goes, tell you what happened, and u think of a way to wind up people. this bard is for NCFC fans not id10ts like u!

Sigh. I think this the darkest day this club has ever seen (or night). Even under hamilton it wasn''t this bad. Sigh.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Yes, Rudy, so sad. That''s the right word.

Can''t even get angry tonight. But tomorrow..........

It''s all just so sad.

OTBC 

[/quote] What is the emotion which is both angry and sad Bly? If it''s got a name that''s how I feel. How did it ever get to this. Praying for a win against Scunthorpe. My dad took me to Carrow Road in 1971, telling me it would be the start of something I would have all my life, supporting my local team. I am glad he is no longer around to see the mess this board have made of our club. He would be so sad. I have totally had it. I will still go, still cheer on the players, but have no faith whatsoever in the board or the management.

[quote user="TwoSheds"]

[/quote]

Ever banged your toe and it hurts so much you can''t help laughing? That''s the feeling......

Laugh or cry.

Despair sums it up for me.

No one I sat near was anywhere near satisfied with a point last night;  my seat neighbour (who sponsors a player) rightly pointed out that watching paint dry was more fun and had a better end product and spend time gossiping because the football (from both teams) was so drab.

Yeah, last night was terrible. I come away miserable, that and Saturday makes me glad I don''t have my season ticket any more and I can go when I feel like rather than feeling like I have to turn up to every game regardless of how depressed (even before the game recently) I become as a result.

[quote user="Canary Ben"]

TYPICALL SMUDGER REPLY ISNT IT REALLY!

How about u go to a match binner, just for a change u no! I no i have said it before but only people that go should make the comments you do. I mean what happens, your mate goes, tell you what happened, and u think of a way to wind up people. this bard is for NCFC fans not id10ts like u!

[/quote]He puts sets the bait and someone always bites... If people just ignored him, he''d stop. He''s doing it to annoy you. Why can''t people see it and just ignore it and carry on?

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="TwoSheds"]

[/quote]

Ever banged your toe and it hurts so much you can''t help laughing? That''s the feeling......

Laugh or cry.

[/quote]

It''s one or the other isn''t it Cluck?

These past couple of years we have had to get our fun from somewhere haven''t we?

[quote user="Michael Starr"]It''s gotten to the point where i almost want us to lose just to force change[/quote]

That means you do want us to lose... don''t beat about the bush... just say it!!!!