Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

Bottom 3 now...

Hope that all you percy positives that have supported Smith & Jones in taking us here are are proud of yourselves!!!

i really can''t find any positives atm to be fair... on paper we DO have a good team thats the only one... but they don''t seem to want to play for Grant... and the Board being utter wally''s isn''t helping much either

[quote user="ricky knight"]Wait for the positive spin to come flooding on smudger, its pathetic.[/quote]

There is already some fool on Canary Call saying that the fans should not of booed the team off tonight...

Can you believe it????

We are woeful... haven''t scored a goal in over 7 hours and 45 mins of football... 5 goals all season and the team do not deserve booing off???

He said that Norwich fans expect too much... hehehe he must be on drugs!!! [:D]

[quote user="Smudger"]

Hope that all you percy positives that have supported Smith & Jones in taking us here are are proud of yourselves!!!

[/quote]

Our very own smith and jones are more comical than the comedians smith and jones!

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]We support NCFC. Get it right. We have no control who owns the club. You are just a nasty individual making a lot of noise while things are not so good but where will you be when things come right again (they will). I am a supporter. You never will be. I love this club- you only spurt hate. Go away little man, NCFC was around before you started your poison and will be around long after you''ve gone. Pure evil. Get a life.

Sadly it seems that you were right all along smudger, i am man enough to admit that my support for the board/manager was misplaced. I still disagree with some of what you say, i for one would hate to see investors from outside Norfolk taking over. However the time for change has come both board room & management. Are there any plans for a protest for the bristol city game? Perhaps even amoungst the away support for QPR with the sky camares there? What about the Turners? they have the financial abiliy to push the club forwards perhaps if Grant leaves now and the Turners can buy Delia out and put some cash behind a competant manager the season could still be saved? Or are they just involved so they can have a nice day out at carrow road once in a while?

Remaining positives for the board/manager1) Supporting them is disagreeing with Smudger and therefore correct.2) Er...3) thats it.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]We support NCFC. Get it right. We have no control who owns the club. You are just a nasty individual making a lot of noise while things are not so good but where will you be when things come right again (they will). I am a supporter. You never will be. I love this club- you only spurt hate. Go away little man, NCFC was around before you started your poison and will be around long after you''ve gone. Pure evil. Get a life.

[/quote]

Yep you have supported Delia & Michael in to taking this once great club of ours to the dogs (pardon the pun)...

Truth hurts doesn''t it???

If we were top now the doom merchants would be saying.....The league isnt won in october.

We are now in the bottom 3 and guess what......the season doesnt end in October!! Get real, there is a long way to go and dont talk to me abouttonight as you didnt go smudge.

[quote user="C.T "]Who is up for a protest (aimed at the board and PG) on the day of the Bristol City game? Im up for one[/quote]

organise it... i will be interested to see if Smudger will actually be there...

jas :)

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Why should I be ashamed of following my heart - I''m only human.

My board confidence has worn even thinner still despite an improved performance. All we can hope for perhaps is the rumours about certain individuals taking over the club. I neither love nor hate Delia but I''ll admit at this point it''d be nice to have some fresh faces up top with new ideas and money.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Yep you have supported Deliar & Michael in to taking this once great club of ours to the dogs (pardon the pun)...

Truth hurts doesn''t it???

[/quote]Bonehead. If you read the first two lines correctly I said ''''we support NCFC. Get it right. We have no control who owns this club''''

I never mentiontioned Delia or Michael. You did !!

You were the one to stoop to name calling i.e Deliar !!

You were the one to accuse me of taking this club to the dogs.

And then you talk about TRUTH.

You wouldn''t understand truth if it hit you in the face.

Truth is , YOU ARE A TROLL.

No more, no less.

The sooner others wake up to you the better.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

I am sure they are - they love it.

PLEASE SEE THE EMAIL I SENT YOU.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="C.T "]Who is up for a protest (aimed at the board and PG) on the day of the Bristol City game? Im up for one[/quote]

organise it... i will be interested to see if Smudger will actually be there...

jas :)

[/quote]

no chance, if he goes within 100 yards of carrow road he gets a nose bleed.

Here''s a (not entirely serious) thought, maybe he''s employed by Archant to get people going ?  For all the protests about him, his threads are consistently the longest.

[quote user="FramCanary"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Priceless....Is it just me that finds the thought of Smudger and his select bunch of halfwits sending each other love letter highly amusing?[:D]

[quote user="Steve Ritchie"]

He certainly is a troll. The fact that his posts are still allowed sometimes beggars belief.

Steve

[/quote]

What beggars belief is that people like you are happy to witness the demise of our club, and be so smug about it!.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="FramCanary"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Priceless....
Is it just me that finds the thought of Smudger and his select bunch of halfwits sending each other love letter highly amusing?
[:D]
[/quote]

No I find it highly amusing too Herb [:D]

Why the mods are letting an Ipswich windup fan ruin this site with his stupid posts is beyond me. Wonder how many pots gets deleted and edited???

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

If we were top now the doom merchants would be saying.....The league isnt won in october.

We are now in the bottom 3 and guess what......the season doesnt end in October!! Get real, there is a long way to go and dont talk to me abouttonight as you didnt go smudge.

[/quote]

True, nothing is won or lost but can you honestly say that we look like moving anywhere but down, i was at the Scunthorpe game along with all the home games this season and i am not a Doom merchant just a realist, we are a poor team with no idea of how to break down the opposition defence, we can''t defend corners or set pieces and play as individuals not as a team. CUSDP sorry mate but the sooner you and other supporters wake up and realise we are in trouble the better.

Quotes: "

What beggars belief is that people like you are happy to witness the demise of our club, and be so smug about it!......."

Nope - If you read my post, you can quite clearly see that I claimed nothing of the sort. If you are too busy to read the posts, then wait until the evening rather than post twaddle such as this. If my point was too much for you to absorb, wait until the weekend until you have more time and a dictionary.

Steve

[quote user="FramCanary"][quote user="Steve Ritchie"]

He certainly is a troll. The fact that his posts are still allowed sometimes beggars belief.

Steve

[/quote]

What beggars belief is that people like you are happy to witness the demise of our club, and be so smug about it!.

[/quote]What beggars belief is that people like smudger are glorying in it.

[quote user="FramCanary"][quote user="Steve Ritchie"]

Steve

[/quote]

[/quote]

Fair old section of "new members" about too....yet they all seem to have long memories regarding other posters....

I wonder what that could imply?.........

Just wanted to say hahahahahaha once more!!!  [:D]

So when''s the protest guys or do you not have the balls for one????

It only takes one man to start a protest... I haven''t seen anybody even attempt one yet (myself excluded).

It is amazing that the City fans of today wonder why they get ribbed for being a bunch of soppy sheep it really is!!!

[quote user="Herb"]Priceless....Is it just me that finds the thought of Smudger and his select bunch of halfwits sending each other love letter highly amusing?[:D][/quote]That''s pathetic Herb, if you can find any positives from last night''s game you must be taking happy pills.It was dire, and according to the guys sitting around me, it was marvellous compared with Saturday.How much longer must we tolerate this mediocrity?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="FramCanary"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Priceless....
Is it just me that finds the thought of Smudger and his select bunch of halfwits sending each other love letter highly amusing?
[/quote]

No I find it highly amusing too Herb [:D]

Why the mods are letting an Ipswich windup fan ruin this site with his stupid posts is beyond me. Wonder how many pots gets deleted and edited???

[/quote]

Is that the pots that they grow the turnips in CA???

Just wondering.... [:D]

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="Herb"]
Priceless....
[/quote]

That''s pathetic Herb, if you can find any positives from last night''s game you must be taking happy pills.
It was dire, and according to the guys sitting around me, it was marvellous compared with Saturday.
How much longer must we tolerate this mediocrity?
[/quote]

Let’s face hard facts Norwich have always been fairly mediocre in end league positions and cup runs throughout our history.

Yes we have had a very few wonderful seasons and hit above out weight, but we have never ever been considered a big club.

I guess what has change of late over the last 7 years is that football has become more popular certainly in attendance figures for Norwich. Therefore maybe expectations have gone up amongst certain fans that 24,000 fans make us a big club and we should strive for more success.

Again I can see the argument and there is logic to that. However football costs have also exploded over that time and even the very mediocre team we have now costs an arm and leg which attendances alone seems unable to support.

It seems to me the current board have tried to maximise assets and profits from non-football revenue to fill this gap. This in itself is not a bad idea. However maybe they have followed that path at the cost to the team when we got promoted and certainly during the last two years where I think we needed to spend more on good players that could possibly have given us a return to the top flight within two years which should have been their main aim.

Where I do dither from certain negative\realist poster is that I do not believe that the board are trying to line their own pockets by their actions misguided or not. Until someone or events prove me wrong, then I am not going to slate them personally or on here.

The solution is! Well some new investors would be welcome to invest in players, coaches. If they are out there then the board should be looking for them and with the Turners on board one assumes that they are not averse to new money from people they perceive they can work with.

Supporting Norwich for me is not about success on the field and I guess for many others it’s the same. I support the team because that’s where I come from, enjoy the few away games where I get to see the team, meet friends and feel a belonging in good times, plus bad with my fellow band of brothers.

I understand the frustration, but could never wish my team to lose.