Sign in to follow this  
ca

Hucks sounds pissed off

[quote user="PJ Bimbo"]Hux is speaking out of turn. Who does he think he is? Roy Keane? Keep your mouth shut and our boots on. Saf and Etuhu for a combined fee of what is alledged to be around £3.5m. YES PLEASE!!!! Two of the most inconsistant players to wear yellow and green imo.

Grant is finally shipping out all Worthington''s expensive dead wood and rot. I for one applaud him for it. Lets get in some expensive hungry talent. We need to cash in before we do that so hold fire before slaggin the board off for lack of ambition. There is still a over a month left of the transfer window. Plus we all know from the Ashton saga that keeping players at the club who don''t wanna be here messed us up before both mentally and on the pitch. I want to see Grant''s team next season playing in his mould not a make shift Grant/Worthington collaboration. Any excuse guys really. As for us being a laughing stock of England - Well - It seems some people have a hightened sense of self importance. We don''t need to guess twice who they are now do we?
[/quote]

Grant does NOT want to sell Etuhu.  So its minimum release or the boards choice.

Why the hell is it not crap like Doherty and Hughes leaving the club but our better players...  given an alternative option I would like to have seen Safri, etuhu, Brellier and Fozzy battle it out for places, maybe even with one other. 

Arghhh!!  Been trying to let all the close season wash over me in a Zen like trance, but this really does take the biscuit.

I don''t get Grants "players can suddenly leave out of the blue, what can I do about it" attitude, it is not rocket science to work out that Safs and Dicks would look for a way out, at least some part of the blame for that must rest on the fans heads.  So why haven''t we signed some creative midfield cover, and pushed the so and sos out earlier? Instead will end up in a royal mess with no midfield, save a Brellier who is at the moment not fit enough to play against Exeter.  I am begining to have nightmares that we will start the season with The Doc in midfield, and that is no joke.  Come on Grant, sort it out! Nothing short of two nailed on midfield signings in before the end of next week will do for me if Saf and Dicks go, have a nasty feeling we are going to be torn apart this season if not careful, back to the bad old pre-worthington days of thrown together waifs and strays otherwise

As for Hucks, he says what he thinks, and did so all last season as well, he is also a professional and is the one part of the team that will not give me sleepless nights, whatever he says. 

There could be trouble ahead.

Hucks has every right to speak his mind. The bloke is an absolute norwich legend and if you can''t see that then there''s something seriously wrong. I am too very pissed off that it looks like we are selling two of our BEST players. I know people keep saying that it''s a good move to sell etuhu, lazy etc but do you all really think we''ll sign anyone of better quality. etuhu and safri were a big part of Grants plans next season.

The fact that sunderland are buying him shows that there really isn''t many players of high quality about. What chance have we got of replacing him with anyone better.

BACK TO SQUARE ONE!!!

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half"][quote user="ricardo"]

Even the players can see what is happening.

Delia, you need to act quickly or this season will be a disaster.

[/quote]

What do you mean ''even'' the players. they''re the first to suss things out not the last.

Whats this got to do with Delia? Its a board decision.... She''s not the board

[/quote]

Oh sorry Delia!

I was under the mistaken impression that you owned the club and wanted to see it back in the Premiership.

Congratulations on another financially successful transfer window.

Why is everyone upset about Etuhu''s impending departure? I''m willing to drive him up to Sunderland if it gets him out of Carrow Road sooner. There is no excuse for carrying someone in our squad who contributed virtually nothing in the last season and a half bar about a dozen decent performances in around 60. Some people seem to have really short memories. Most were venting their spleens on these boards about Etuhu for the majority of his spell here, then he has a couple of good performances, and he''s forgiven. Sorry. I''m not buying it. It''s clear he has potential, but I''m not convinced we''re going to get him to perform consistently at the level he is capable of achieving. Several managers have all identified his potential (Moyes, Worthington, Grant and others) but none of them have ever been able to get him to perform consistently. Now it is the time of Roy Keane. Does Keane think he can get Etuhu to perform consistently? Good luck to him I say. 

As for Safri, he''s a fine player for sure. But you''ll only get half a season out of him. If we can get £1M + for him, I''d sell. Then I''d bring in two hungry young players with fire in their bellies and a passion for improving their lot, playing in front of full houses every week, and a shot at getting into the Premiership in a few years time.  

"ooo sounds like those folks at Pinkun forums are getting angry with us again... quick... let''s sign another ex-fan favourite... errr Mulryne......... that''ll shut them up".Idiots. Now Hucks has admitted his frustration, it''ll be interesting to see what happens with him, maybe WBA can get a 2 for 1 offer.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[quote user="PJ Bimbo"]Hux is speaking out of turn. Who does he think he is? Roy Keane? Keep your mouth shut and our boots on. Saf and Etuhu for a combined fee of what is alledged to be around £3.5m. YES PLEASE!!!! Two of the most inconsistant players to wear yellow and green imo.Grant is finally shipping out all Worthington''s expensive dead wood and rot. I for one applaud him for it. Lets get in some expensive hungry talent. We need to cash in before we do that so hold fire before slaggin the board off for lack of ambition. There is still a over a month left of the transfer window. Plus we all know from the Ashton saga that keeping players at the club who don''t wanna be here messed us up before both mentally and on the pitch. I want to see Grant''s team next season playing in his mould not a make shift Grant/Worthington collaboration. Any excuse guys really. As for us being a laughing stock of England - Well - It seems some people have a hightened sense of self importance. We don''t need to guess twice who they are now do we?[/quote]

Grant does NOT want to sell Etuhu.  So its minimum release or the boards choice.

Why the hell is it not crap like Doherty and Hughes leaving the club but our better players...  given an alternative option I would like to have seen Safri, etuhu, Brellier and Fozzy battle it out for places, maybe even with one other. 

[/quote]

loved the grant comment about dave striker - saying that he made some

great runs, but never received the ball.  no one at the club can spot a

run and make a pass - apart from hucks.  this is why if hucks is peed

off - we''d better be careful - if he went, the goals he creates and 

scores would be sorely missed.   anyone who says lappin (the best

crosser in scotland!!! yeah right!!!)  could take over from hucks is

loco.  hucks causes problems to both defences for different reasons, but he simply a brilliant creative force who knows how to craft and score a goal - a rare commodity.  most players hoof a cross in without even looking up to see who they''re aiming it to. 

welcome to the champs dave.  he''ll soon get used to waiting in the

middle for hoofed aimless crosses to rain in - maybe he''ll even get in

on the end of one!!!as for the cause of hucks discontent, its clear that without the prem chute money, we are in a big transition season.  but if we can get £3-3.5m for safs and dicko, then we should take it.  its a fair price for them, and they''re on large wedge each week too.  Are they winners???  could they get us promoted???  no, in my view.  if grant gets another £3m+ to spend on 2 new midfielders and a quality centre half, then grab it.  apart from fozzy and brown, i pleased with the signings so far.  let granty get his own hungry men in.  we need winners in the team - simple as. as for duffy''s ''tired legs'' BS comments in the first 10 mins against exeter - its probable the morale of the players has taken a knock with the news of dicko and safs impending sales.  the board must act quickly to get the players and fans up for the season ahead.  a poor dutch tour will not bode well - as in previous seasons.  one pre-season victory against either kings lynn or lowestoft will hardly get the juices flowing.as for playing the doc midfield - who can''t play there, and young eagle as a left back (he''s never a defender in a million years) it was a disaster waiting to happen - i''d love to be paid the wages these coaching einsteins receive to make such crass decisions - but i supose what else they can they do with such a thin squad.  is this hunter''s doing after learning all he knows from sven (lets play andrew johnson on the wing???  everyone  knows he can''t win a penalty out there) goran erik. i''ve confidence that granty will get his men in and we''ll have a real shout for the top 6 this year.  he''s a winner - make no mistake.

Hucks sounded more than pissed of i wouldnt be suprised if he put in a transfer request.How sad to think the legend who allways entertains us week in week out is this depressed with only a few weeks of the season left.The board and there yes man of a manager are the ones to blame for all this the sooner we get rid the better .All they think about is how much money they can make football will allways be secondary with them as for prudence doomcaster all he does is makes me want to vomit

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half"]If Huckerby doesn''t like it he knows where the door is. Great player going forward, but we play with 10 men when we lose possession.

Cheerio Hucks, let the new era truly begin....
[/quote]

Have you actually watched us play in the last couple of years?

Comments like these just prove that Smudger is right in so much of what he says.

Surely everyone can see he is the only reason we are still in this division. Get rid of him and I guarantee we will get relegated - bearing in mind you won''t get much more than £500K for him (in view of his often made statement about retiring early) then who would you propose to replace him with?

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"]

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half"]If Huckerby doesn''t like it he knows where the door is. Great player going forward, but we play with 10 men when we lose possession.

[/quote]

Comments like these just prove that Smudger is right in so much of what he says.

Surely everyone can see he is the only reason we are still in this division. Get rid of him and I guarantee we will get relegated - bearing in mind you won''t get much more than £500K for him (in view of his often made statement about retiring early) then who would you propose to replace him with?

[/quote]

I love Hux to bits & want to have his babies ( if that were gynaecollogically possible), but there is a bit of a problem in fitting him into a team, I sometimes feel. Sometimes a team of average players can out-perform those with one or two stars, if they work consistently together.

And I''m not sure his judgement about the relative merits of his team-mates should be taken without reservation. Incidentally, can you imagine what St. Brian of Clough would have said?   !!$%^&**(()_) off you ^*^$^*&)(^ idiot, who''s running this %_(&^%$^& ing team. Yoong mannn.

And there are no guarantees in football, either with promotion or relegation.

I shall shed a tear when he hangs up his boots though.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Nah, it''s just an anti-boardster, and supreme hater of everything that''s NCFC, who''s just a mischievous closet binner type and Hucklebury soundy an'' lookey likey impersonater....Everything is emphatically OK at Carra, and everyone is happier than a pig in sh*t and chomping on the bit to get things rollin'' - in preparation for our organised assault on the Chumpionship........Anyone who thinks otherwise - or to the contrary, is just an anti-boardster, and hater of everything that''s NCFC and is just a mischievous closet binner type - who''s gullible an'' believes everything a ranting rogue of a Hucklebury soundy an'' lookey likey impersonator.....sez.

Get real folks.......it wasn''t really him on Radio Snorefolk and on Anglia Nudes......He''d never bite the hand that feeds, sporting a fake tan, false tribal tattoo - and his hair didn''t look right.......I can''t believe that ''Angel'' fell for this ''proper- gander'' and mischievous falsey footballin'' fraudster from Suffark and she''s his number one fan! She has all his waste toenail clippings and has purloined polythene bags of his shorn hairy locks from Toni an'' Guy....(allegedly). I''d have certainly thought she''d have sussed him out! I''m disappointed in her causing all this unnecessary kerfuffle.

signed,

Nearly Doncaster MBA, BAM, AMB, BMA, and all round ''good egg'' and most excellent NCFC Cheese Executive - and supreme suppressor of Queen Delia''s oppressors![8-|]

Don''t believe what you see and hear......I don''t, (even when I say it)......

[/quote]

hehehe excellent post as always MELLO... oh and I love the Hucklebury Hound lookey likey comments!!! [:D]

[/quote]

[/quote]

hehehe priceless isn''t it STEVIE???

[/quote]

[/quote]

sixth best player on the opta ratings last season... Our player of the season...  I wouyld expect relegation to be on the cards should he leave.

[quote user="Shyster"]

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half"]Unbelievable. All last season people slagged off desmond for being lazy and ineffective(rightly so). Now everyones up in arms the lazy b***** is off

Cherrio Dessie, thanks for the profit.
[/quote]

[:D][:D][:D]

[/quote]

Prehistoric.

OTBC

[quote user="ricardo"]

Oh sorry Delia!

I was under the mistaken impression that you owned the club and wanted to see it back in the Premiership.

[/quote]She doesn''t ''own'' the club - get your facts right

[/quote]Yes I have and its plain to see the inballance - for all his genius - he causes in the line up. PLENTY about that on this board

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half"][quote user="ricardo"]

Oh sorry Delia!

[/quote]

She doesn''t ''own'' the club - get your facts right
[/quote]

So who do you think it is that ''owns'' the club?

I''ve got a few shares, so maybe it''s me.

OTBC