Sorry guys but this site is so one sided. Its not a forem about the  issues of NCFC  but more about the way ''''good ole norwich folk'''' are happy to plod along thinking we''re a great club under Delia. So far ive been told to F@?k  off and create my own site just for ....being anti Delia and...im a i must be a binner/wind up. Had enough.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Sorry guys but this site is so one sided. Its not a forem about the  issues of NCFC  but more about the way ''''good ole norwich folk'''' are happy to plod along thinking we''re a great club under Delia. So far ive been told to F@?k  off and create my own site just for ....being anti Delia and...im a i must be a binner/wind up. Had enough.

[/quote]It doesn''t mean the site is one sided. It means at this current moment in time you appear to be in the minority with your views - It doesn''t mean you are wrong. You should know by now that anyone who tells you to F.......... off should probably move to their own " Foul and abusive site ! "

I think, arthur, there''s some idiots on both sides.

If someone''s told you, in that manner, then yes, it''s unnacceptable, but it is an Internet Forum, remember. =-)

Also, you have been asked to make your own site. I completely agree with this to be honest, because at the least it show''s your serious about planning for these protests etc.

Alot more might agree with what you say if it''s presented properly, and i think it would be achieved through a website.

Hogesar

[/quote]

Thats nothing Arthur!, recently I''ve had two PMs from a ''Billy No Mates'' telling me virtually to drop dead! (you know who you are!) there are a lot of kids on here........plus its a good grazing field for the herd!.

If you don''t run with the pack (and thank the good spirits you don''t!) you will get this sort of behaviour.

My defence is simple, I don''t even open any PMs from certain posters, I delete them without even reading them................and the others I simply ignore.

However, you will get people who''ll agree with you...........embrace them, the others who don''t.............but are polite...............treat them with the same respect.

At the the end of the day,  you know you''re right....................just rejoice in that glorious fact!.[:D]

[/quote]I''d say that while you''re free to express your opinions that the board has failed the club on this board, if you wish to plan protests against the board it would be best done on your own site, which would show that you''re serious and give a better idea of the number of people who are actually in agreement with you.OTBC!Chunky

It''s a shame you feel this way Arthur.  The only person I''ve seen ask you about a website is Wayne Gardner, he''s in your corner I believe.

My advice would be to ignore the idiocy, and I include my attempts at humour in that, and concentrate on the people who asked you constructive questions for what you see as the way forward.  For example, you have been unwell enough to answer constructive questions, but well enough to engage in idiocy with Herb.  This does not bode well.

[/quote]

Arthur, there is room for all types of opinion on this site so please don''t leave just because of what a a few idiots post. Remember, those who resort to name calling and personal abuse have already conceeded the argument.

I was sorry to hear about your health scare and I hope things improve for you soon. We all feel very pasionate in our opions about the club but your health is the most important thing you have and the last thing you need is to get all worked up over what people post on here.

All the best to you mate. Take it easy.

Arthur old chap, if everyone on the site agreed with you and rode to your cause, would you still say that the site was "one sided" then? Perhaps not-I think you are frustrated that not everyone shares your views and that, much as you have suggested that you are going to leave us and have posted your last, you''ll be back sooner or later?

You''re absolutely entitled to your view and stance at the club, present and explain it clearly and as concisely as you have been doing and lets see how the debate continues. But if you have good cause and are utterly, utterly  convinced that Delia is a "binner" and that the current regime are counter productive etc etc, and expect people to listen to you, then you have to accept that others do not agree and will stronly argue that the current board and regime is as good as we are going to get at the moment.

Lets face it, the argument will never be resolved,  its unlikely any of us will ever be proved right-or wrong-and whatever any of us says or does, it also extremely unlikely that we''ll influence much of what happens at the club! Whats the most you can do! And others!? The most I can do is sell my shares but I don''t want to at the moment and what difference would it make anyway, its more than a "handful" but its not tens of thousands!

Let the debate continue, it''ll change as the Summer progresses and the new season starts, at the end of the proverbial, all this is, is the messageboard of a modest football club recognised little beyond its boundaries-perhaps we all think it and we are all a little too important in the scheme of things at times? But thats football-irrational and something which provokes strong emotions-isn''t that why we all love it?

And to support a club like Man Utd? Thank goodness I don''t.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

It''s a shame you feel this way Arthur.  The only person I''ve seen ask you about a website is Wayne Gardner, he''s in your corner I believe.

My advice would be to ignore the idiocy, and I include my attempts at humour in that, and concentrate on the people who asked you constructive questions for what you see as the way forward.  For example, you have been unwell enough to answer constructive questions, but well enough to engage in idiocy with Herb.  This does not bode well.

[/quote]

I think you have missed the point here, sorry if i didnt make myself clear but i was actually told to eff off the site because my views didnt comply with the persons concerned. We are actually very serious in creating a web site as and when [God forbid] the time comes. It really is a shame because  i do enjoy the difference of opinion on this site be they pro,anti or just plain silly. Cheers.

I think you have missed the point here, sorry if i didnt make myself clear but i was actually told to eff off the site because my views didnt comply with the persons concerned.

[/quote]So? Ignore them. I may disagree with you but I wouldn''t resort to such pathetic behaviour as abuse via PM. If I received anything like that I''d just laugh and carry on. Not checked my PMs for ages, link doesn''t work in Firefox - maybe theres loads of kindly messages waiting! Bottom line is though, I couln''t give a toss. I''d advise you to take a similar stance.

Arthur, a website for Delia out protests would probably be best simply because it is such an extreme action.  I don''t think it is necessary but then that is my opinion. 

I do agree that this forum is rapidly losing it''s attraction.

Lets get back to good serious debate, constructive argument that is enjoyable to read and enjoyable to be a part of..

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

Thats nothing Arthur!, recently I''ve had two PMs from a ''Billy No Mates'' telling me virtually to drop dead! (you know who you are!) there are a lot of kids on here........plus its a good grazing field for the herd!.[/quote]

Why do you assume that everyone that does it is a kid? I''m assuming the majority here are over 16 and I personally am 13 and would like to think that I would not be in that bracket. It''s pretty immature, but age does not always bring maturity.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="blahblahblah"]

[/quote]

I think you have missed the point here, sorry if i didnt make myself clear but i was actually told to eff off the site because my views didnt comply with the persons concerned. We are actually very serious in creating a web site as and when [God forbid] the time comes. It really is a shame because  i do enjoy the difference of opinion on this site be they pro,anti or just plain silly. Cheers.

[/quote]

If you need any help with website creation or printing please let me know ARTHUR.

Cheers mate!!!

Stick with us Arthur, there are some of us on here who understand what''s gone wrong with our FOOTBALL club. Even if we do have to come back from the lower leagues sometime in the future, the board (NCPLC) will then know its FOOTBALL that really counts at Carrow Rd.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

I would also like to advise you to ignore those that make stupid

comments and concentrate on those that provide thought out constructive

responces.

I notice that you have now abandoned "Part 2" as well as "Part 1" now -

there are alot of neutral, thought provoking and intresting questions

on it that we would like answers too.  This is what it is like to

be involved in an adult conversation - you get some mickey taking, the

trick is to ignore it and answer the sensible parts.  The next

step is supposed to be that you answer those questions, as you said you

would!  

You have to treat the rest of us in an adult way to be taken seriously

I''m afraid.  Ignoring posts that diagree with you and then

complaining about bais and that some people ridiculed you just doesn''t

cut it.  Nor does running way to another thread when you can''t

find answers to the thread you were in smack of adult behaviour and

treating others with the respect you crave.

As for the site, I admit I have often felt the site is one sided -

oddly enough I see the bias the other way round - I conclude that there

is no bias really.