Sign in to follow this  
Web Team - Vince

Norwich v Derby match thread

Norwich: Warner, Shackell, Huckerby, Croft, Safri, Fotheringham, Hughes, Lappin, Etuhu, Doherty, Martin.Subs: Lewis, Dublin, McVeigh, Colin, Eagle.Derby: Bywater, Edworthy, McEveley, Leacock, Jones, Howard, Fagan, Lupoli, Oakley, Moore, Barnes.Subs: Grant, Macken, Malcolm, Mears, Teale.

Heellooo

For all those annoyed because you cant listen online anymore, here every big highlight or goal will be posted by me, with the minute aswell.

Might not be of help to anyone - But if it is, then feel free to read! Others - post highlights aswell hehe.

Fun fun fun..

OTBC

hogesar

[quote user="hogesar"]

Heellooo

For all those annoyed because you cant listen online anymore, here every big highlight or goal will be posted by me, with the minute aswell.

Might not be of help to anyone - But if it is, then feel free to read! Others - post highlights aswell hehe.

Fun fun fun..

OTBC

hogesar

[/quote]Or just read BBC''s Text Commentary... [;)]

[quote user="andrew young"]Where''s Chadwick?[/quote]I didn''t even notice that. I was hoping he would have got on this game. I havent heard anything about him having a set back

judging by text commentary we should be about 6 nil up.  I expect that is utter rubbish and that we will be 2 down by half time.

My god its crap without commentary.......

Booooorrrriiiiiing

Come on Norwich Scummers are winning dont want them going above us anytime soon... Derby are there for the taking!!! Where are you Martin?

We obviously need to be very careful. Derby have scored more winning goals in the last 30 minutes of a game than any other Championship side this season.

[quote user="Jamie Wright"]Come on Norwich Scummers are winning dont want them going above us anytime soon... Derby are there for the taking!!! Where are you Martin?[/quote]There he is... [:)]

Ta Pete; really weird, under "Norwich" just says "matsh report to follow later" - I missed the "Live Text" link. You''d think they''d make it more obvious.

what the hell is tony cottee saying on Sky News?  Only have a picture and no sound on the pc.  cant even get a radio feed from five live or talk sport because of stupid contract crap.   Trying to lip read but no good.

ooops its that old devil called c*ap defending again.  Please, please Granty sort this out for next season....high time somebody did.