Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Cracking stuff Delia. Compulsive reading.

[quote user="Whats a right winger"]Wrong as usual Cluck, she''s sitting with the "hardcore/mugs" at Preston tomorrow evening & I doubt ther''ll be a camera anywhere in sight.[/quote]

Only coz she feels she has her faithful ones back on side now after her big friendly, loveable, fun day out at Chelsea...

Where was she at Tamworth and Blackpool when she know that the fans would of been after blood if we had lost????

A defeat tonight and a draw or defeat on Saturday and I guarantee that we won''t see her for dust until she starts talking up who we are going to buy and who is going to help us to the Premiership prior to the kick-off next season...  even if we maybe in Div 1

Sheded, nice post,  I would have been pleased to have written myself.  IT''s A picture in words,well said.!!!!

Wow cluck, I do wonder quite what your Delia obsession is

all about really?  You’ve even got to the point of giving her a pet name.

She is not particularly "dear" to my heart, I don''t care that she is

chairman. I don''t believe she is the best, nor the worst chairman that a club

could have, for example John Madjeski (better, Reading) or Vladimir Romanov

(worse, Hearts).  I personally support Norwich

City
 the

football club
I''m afraid, and I don''t think that she is trying to

upstage it.  I''m sure that she could have much higher profile in the media

and as chairman than she does, thus "upstaging" the club much more

effectively - when was the last time she did a cookery show on the TV, despite

all the interest from schedulers that cooking has had relatively recently (just before property shows took off).

The two points in my previous post, that you seem not to have understood, are:

1) Delia Smith does not equal Norwich

City
(to anybody else but you) and

I have given examples of why I believe this.

2) That only going to a few away games you should not criticise those that do

the same. I was not criticising you for only going to a few away games and I

would never do this.  This is because I do not get to very many games at

all, being stuck up in the rainy north-west and to criticise others for doing the

same as me would be hypocritical.

What is your obsession with DS all about. You talk about everyone else worshipping her but I think, in reality, your deepest fear is that you love her[;)]. "You see that middle aged TV chef sitting with the Norwich fans......thats your bird that is!" [:D][:D][:D] 

macdougall''s perm.

What is your obsession with DS all about. You talk about everyone else worshipping her but I think, in reality, your deepest fear is that you love her[;)]. "You see that middle aged TV chef sitting with the Norwich fans......thats your bird that is!" [:D][:D][:D] 

He he he Macd       [:)]      The very thought withers my cutlery.........

[quote user="percyvarco"]

Behold the self publicist that is our cook is all over the papers and gets herself a seat "with the fans" where the tv cameras can see her! Guess what - we are playing a prem team!

She realy does herself no favours and it is difficult to defend the criticism that she had disappeared during the rubbish that has been served up this season.

I heard her say that she was looking forward to "nice day out" Its the little Norwich all over again.

[/quote]

hit the nail on the head.. its the first time she has sat with the fans since Derby away last season.. we lost 3-0 and the fans chanted worthy out.. Delia sat with her fingers in her ears when the chants started and a scrunched up face.. when People started questioning her and what she was going to do about it stewards started lobbing people out of Pride park.. i know.. i was there... and im sure a few others were too.

She then left and didnt sit with the fans again until we play the champions of english football, complete with Oligarch, charismatic manger and an international for every position.. (except goal.. Cudicini has never played internationally), low and behold sky and Auntie beeb are there.. the game is being beemed around the world... and there sits Delia.. smiling away.... Laughing and joking...

the womans a joke! where have u been for the past 12 months? when its going wrong u hide Delia. when u should be making a stand.. we are a sinking ship and the hole needs plugging so what are u going to do? wait until we draw Arsenal in the cup next season and smile for the cameras again? or are u going to find someone to take us forwards.. which u and ur board cant?

smith out.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="percyvarco"]

Behold the self publicist that is our cook is all over the papers and gets herself a seat "with the fans" where the tv cameras can see her! Guess what - we are playing a prem team!

She realy does herself no favours and it is difficult to defend the criticism that she had disappeared during the rubbish that has been served up this season.

I heard her say that she was looking forward to "nice day out" Its the little Norwich all over again.

[/quote]

hit the nail on the head.. its the first time she has sat with the fans since Derby away last season.. we lost 3-0 and the fans chanted worthy out.. Delia sat with her fingers in her ears when the chants started and a scrunched up face.. when People started questioning her and what she was going to do about it stewards started lobbing people out of Pride park.. i know.. i was there... and im sure a few others were too.

She then left and didnt sit with the fans again until we play the champions of english football, complete with Oligarch, charismatic manger and an international for every position.. (except goal.. Cudicini has never played internationally), low and behold sky and Auntie beeb are there.. the game is being beemed around the world... and there sits Delia.. smiling away.... Laughing and joking...

the womans a joke! where have u been for the past 12 months? when its going wrong u hide Delia. when u should be making a stand.. we are a sinking ship and the hole needs plugging so what are u going to do? wait until we draw Arsenal in the cup next season and smile for the cameras again? or are u going to find someone to take us forwards.. which u and ur board cant?

smith out.

[/quote]

Jas

I would take what you say much more seriously if you didn''t make stuff up to prove a point. Whether or not it''s of any importance in the bigger picture is debateable but your statement that Delia didn''t sit with the fans between December 3rd 2005 and last Saturday is a complete fabrication of the truth.

Another lie pedalled around this board is that Delia and others hide from the fans when things go badly. In fact after many of the away day "no shows" last season members of the board were outside after the game to talk to angry fans. They are braver than I would be in those situations and I think you would have a hard task to find another club where this happens regularly.

Whether or not the present board is doing the right things for our club at this moment in time is an interesting debate to have. However, making stuff up to discredit them helps neither side of the argument.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="percyvarco"]

[/quote]

smith out.

[/quote]

Well said jas. It isn''t "acceptable" to have a perfectly justified "pop" at DS on here....but in pubs/work places up and down East Anglia this is exactly what is being said. It made me sick to see it on the day....and it made me even more sick to see so many City "fans" suckered in.

Is it really worth contributing to this forum when it so obviously out of touch?

i dont really want to get involved in this argument but , i have to say the statement about delia not siting with the fans since derby last year is completely untrue , on at leat 3 occasions this season she has been sitting three rows in front of me in the lower barclay and neil doncaster has also sat 2 rows behind me in one game.

[quote user="cole harvey"]

i dont really want to get involved in this argument but , i have to say the statement about delia not siting with the fans since derby last year is completely untrue , on at leat 3 occasions this season she has been sitting three rows in front of me in the lower barclay and neil doncaster has also sat 2 rows behind me in one game.

[/quote]

Cole ,  there are certain posters on here  who are almost insanely anti Delia  !  don`t ask me why  ,   who do you call  ?   the shrink ?   LOL

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="percyvarco"]

[/quote]

smith out.

[/quote]

Jas

I would take what you say much more seriously if you didn''t make stuff up to prove a point. Whether or not it''s of any importance in the bigger picture is debateable but your statement that Delia didn''t sit with the fans between December 3rd 2005 and last Saturday is a complete fabrication of the truth.

Another lie pedalled around this board is that Delia and others hide from the fans when things go badly. In fact after many of the away day "no shows" last season members of the board were outside after the game to talk to angry fans. They are braver than I would be in those situations and I think you would have a hard task to find another club where this happens regularly.

Whether or not the present board is doing the right things for our club at this moment in time is an interesting debate to have. However, making stuff up to discredit them helps neither side of the argument.

[/quote]

"members of the board" do not equate to Delia smith and Michael Wynn Jones does it though MM, they are the only members of the board that matter.. they own the club. why wheel out the shepherds when u can speak to the sheep? was it those 2? or was it Mumbles and Smithers (doomcaster), the sheep?

what games has Delia sat in the Barclay? or anywhere else at Carrow Road, since the Worthy out protests of last season?

I commend the club for putting themselves in difficult situations and u are right when u say not many other teams would do that.

We have seen in the past though when we have called for action Delia hasnt been forthcoming, all we get is Smithers and his spin... i no longer believe anything that comes out of Neil Doncasters mouth...we need a statement from those that matter.. and not dallyance and Dithering like "shall we sack Nigel or shant we".

Cluck asks, "Is it really worth contributing to this forum when it so obviously out of touch?"

No, Cluck, it certainly does not seem to be worth 10 posts a day, which causes one to question whether you have a real sense of value.

oh well, guess we can forget about doing a Chelsea then. We shall just remain little then...

[quote user="cole harvey"]

[/quote]

Answer this jas. You discredit your argument by making up stories saying she hasn''t sat with fans in 12 months. Just proves your argument is week at that your agenda is to discredit DS at any cost. She''s not above criticism, but you only weaken your own position by doing this.p.s. we lost 2-0 at Derby.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

Cluck asks, "Is it really worth contributing to this forum when it so obviously out of touch?"

No, Cluck, it certainly does not seem to be worth 10 posts a day, which causes one to question whether you have a real sense of value.

[/quote]

Cluck has more sense of value than you ever will YC...

Yet again I have seen two post''s from you today and in both of them you have a dig at a member of the forum...  Why is it that you are so jealous of others who contribute some valuable posts that you spend the majority of your time on attempted character assassinations???

Cluck contributes many worthwhile posts to this forum, you on the other hand are pathetic and in my entire time posting here I have not seen one worthwhile contribution from yourself...

Sorry YC, but you are a very dull boy!!!  [W] 

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

Yet again I have seen two post''s from you today and in both of them you have a dig at a member of the forum...  Why is it that you are so jealous of others who contribute some valuable posts that you spend the majority of your time on attempted character assassinations???

Cluck contributes many worthwhile posts to this forum, you on the other hand are pathetic and in my entire time posting here I have not seen one worthwhile contribution from yourself...

[/quote]

Hey up Smudger......relax and save your electricity        [:)]

All pretty rich coming from a typically big gobbed Yank who probably doesn''t even know where Norwich is. Pure theatre mate.....and good for a laugh      [Y]

[quote user="-.-. .-.. ..- -.-. -.-"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

All pretty rich coming from a typically big gobbed Yank who probably doesn''t even know where Norwich is. Pure theatre mate.....and good for a laugh      [Y]

[/quote]

That bit just ain''t funny if you have seen my latest bill!!!  [:@]  [:''(]

Are you a bleedin clairvoyant or something cluck???

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="-.-. .-.. ..- -.-. -.-"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That bit just ain''t funny if you have seen my latest bill!!!  [:@]  [:''(]

Are you a bleedin clairvoyant or something cluck???

[/quote]

He he he. Energy saving bulbs for you then!            [:)]

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]

Who else wants to join Cluck and Smudgers sad poster Club?

I think it''s great you dissillusioned types can find comfort in one another.

[/quote]

They''re not disillusioned types, just folk who have a difference of opinion to what others may perceive of NCFC - and how it''s run. A little OTT now an'' again, but, so what? Will the Earth be knocked of its axis and ravaging storms and permanent winters ensue?

I don''t concur with everyones thoughts and opinions, but it doesn''t stop me questioning or having a guffaw at their comments.

There are other chummy gangs on here who think that our ''Matriarch'' major shareholder can ne''er err, or ever do no wrong.........I think differently, and think it''s time she moved aside and allowed another individual to take the reins.

"Who''s our Chairman again?" 

Oh, and I''d like to see the ''Caster of Doom'' replaced........He''s had his chance.

We need Cluck an'' Smudge an'' Dicky, Squitty an'' both The Monkey''s an'' Blah x9, an'' I won''t go on, because those whom I don''t mention - will be most upset and really have it in for me; and being the sensitive introverted individual that I am, I will be most upset to find out that anyone dislikes me on this forum....I just wanna be loved.... ;~(

"a bit like Delia."[:P]

[/quote]

I''d sooner my head remained on my shoulders than wedged firmly up my own backside. Now that really is a dark and clammy place for you all to be......

Sad posters?....Nah. Things are never as painful if you see them coming....and it is only football after all.....Should we then talk about the 102nd troop death in Iraq?......or the rape and butchery going on in Darfur?....or is Delia Smith''s good name your main priority?

Get a life mate and worry about what really does matter......... 

[/quote]

Speak for yourself oh follower of th CR spin machine!!!