Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Anyone want to have a go at naming a team for Tuesday?

Apologies if someone already has in another post, but here''s my starter for ten:-----------------Marshall------------------Colin-----Doherty-----Robbo------DruryCroft-------Safri----Etuhu------Huckerby-------------------McVeigh--------------------------Thorne-------------------------Subs: Martin, Spillane, Tinky Winky, La La, Po

I think you''re right - except I reckon Grant will go for Eagle on the left and Huckerby up front in place of McVeigh.

That would give us subs of Martin, McVeigh, Gallacher, Jarvis and A N Other, but not Spillane.

[quote user="a1canary"]Apologies if someone already has in another post, but here''s my starter for ten:-----------------Marshall------------------Colin-----Doherty-----Robbo------DruryCroft-------Safri----Etuhu------Huckerby-------------------McVeigh--------------------------Thorne-------------------------Subs: Martin, Spillane, Tinky Winky, La La, Po[/quote]We may as well not bother turning up... not that they do most days, anyway...

[quote user="a1canary"]Apologies if someone already has in another post, but here''s my starter for ten:

-----------------Marshall------------------

Colin-----Doherty-----Robbo------Drury

Croft-------Safri----Etuhu------Huckerby
-------------------McVeigh---------------
-----------Thorne-------------------------

Subs: Martin, Spillane, Tinky Winky, La La, Po
[/quote]

Give me strength! Thorne and McVeigh. However, we might just steal a goal while the Wolves p!ss themselves laughing at our impotence.

Meanwhile, Robbo has 30 mins iat the back (against Blackpool) and he''s lauded as the answer to our defensive crisis....

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]I would play any side that means I dont need to play Thorne or Doherty![/quote]So would i normally, but we''re hardly in a position to be fussy! If you''ve got legs, you play!

i would have to give the youngsters a chance!  with the way the club r at the mo, the fans need somethin to be semi exicted about so why not chuck some youngsters in?

marshall

colin      spillane         doc        drury (or is he suspended?) 

robbo            saf        

ethuhu   

croft                       hux

thorne   

if not maybe 3 at the back if drury aint available,  i''d like to see martin play some part

Anyone want to have a go at naming a team for Tuesday?

How about

Norwich City FC?

Heres my choice:         MarshallColin  Doc Spillane  DruryRobbo Saf   Etuhu   Croft      Hucks  ThorneWould I be right in saying thorne and mcveigh have 1 goal between them all season (and that being from thorne in the carling cup)? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont play them two up front Grant. Id even settle for Eagle on the left as long as you keep hucks up front.

Marshall, Colin, Drury, Doc, Robbo, Croft, Safri, Etuhu, Eagle, Hux, Thorne

Subs - Gallagher, Spillane, McVeigh, Martin, Bally Smart

Don''t really want to play Thorne but any combination of McVeigh, Hux & Martin is a bit samey. Perhaps we should play Spillane & Robbo at the back and Doc up front!!!

marshall collin     robo     shack     drury croft      etuhu      safs      hucks             thorne       martain                    thats the team i wud like to see however could be wrong

Stevie Wonder wrote

Don''t really want to play Thorne but any combination of McVeigh, Hux & Martin is a bit samey. Perhaps we should play Spillane & Robbo at the back and Doc up front!!!

What a load of balls!!!!! have you actually seen some of these people play??????????????

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]Stevie Wonder wrote

What a load of balls!!!!! have you actually seen some of these people play??????????????[/quote]No. He''s STEVIE WONDER, remember![H]

spillane wont play grant has already said that so we have the great robinson at the back if dublin and shax miss out. please let them be fit!!!!