Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Oh No!, Donkerty AND Flem fit.......

For the Southampton game it seems.

Therefore, if they are picked, can I predict a 4 nil defeat for City this weekend. When is someone (Okay, you Grant) gonna learn that these two ''ball watches'' are not up to the standard required. Somehow never me thinks, oh, I dispear some days.

We will get a thumping whoever we play in the team anyway - I have no confidence in the team at the minute

Agree Wiz - but unfortunately we don''t have any alternatives this weekend. So like you i feel we will be heading for a bad defeat at the weekend ..

Good to see you getting your reasons for defeat in early Wiz, do you want to tell us how we''ll be beaten by Wolves next ? [:)]Thankfully, football isn''t quite that predictable, or there would be no point in going.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

For the Southampton game it seems.

Therefore, if they are picked, can I predict a 4 nil defeat for City this weekend. When is someone (Okay, you Grant) gonna learn that these two ''ball watches'' are not up to the standard required. Somehow never me thinks, oh, I dispear some days.

[/quote]

Don''t worry Wiz, I think the manager is coming round to your way of thinking and will continue to play our best available forwards in defence so I fully expect Earnshaw and Thorne to be there on Saturday! I dispair somedays too! [;)]

Who would you play for your back 4 then Wizard, with Dion and Shackell out?

[quote user="cityangel"]Who would you play for your back 4 then Wizard, with Dion and Shackell out?[/quote]

Earnshaw and McVeigh!

i find the abuse flemmo is getting at the moment sickening! 10 years at this club and a true Canary Legend, just because maybe his legs are gone he gets the "worst player ever" treatment!

some people have short memories! Flemmo is a true pro who hasnt turned his back on the club despite playing for us in difficult times, he played for us in the top flight and him and Malky were nigh on unbeatable in the Promotion season... instead of lambasting the guy, who i admit isnt the player he was, how about we wish him well and hope the club offer a coaching role?

jas :)

I''m with you jas

Flem is a true professional and he won''t let us down if he''s needed. He''s not 1st choice anymore but if he''s called upon expect to see posters singing his praises after the game. Dublin was slated when he played his first game for us, I remember it even if others don''t!

I think i''d rather go with spillane than risk 2 players who havent hardly played in weeks. When Fleming plays we leak goals, when doherty plays we leak goals and last season when they played together doherty was **** and guess what we leaked goals. If we had all defenders fit, i would still pick Dublin and Spillane over the doc and flem. ( i think!)

Flem is past it but has been a loyal servant.   But its for situations like these that he remains on the books - to give experienced cover when injuries and suspensions occur.  He will give his all and no it wont be as good as the first choice players but its a better option than say considering using Hughes there.

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]

And so it would appear that ''Wiz the gob'' is unable to answer mine or indeed a few other posters question.

Let us all down again.

[/quote]

And yet again ''Rages la gob'' jumps in too quickly!.

I have delayed  replying so that I can gauge MORE posters reactions more fairly. The general opinion  amongst them seems to be that PG has no other option left to him, but why not risk young Spillaine?, because, sure as hell, he''s taking one hell of a risk with Fleming!.

Thats my take on it, still, it would seem that Grant has let us all down again!!.

It isn''t just peoples opinion that Grant has no other options. He does actually have no other options.

Jumping in too quickly ey? Wasn''t that what you did when you created this post? And it took you an entire day to realise we had no other defensive options.

Also the ''yet again'' bit had me rolling around.

I love the way people harp on about "Flem" being a "loyal servant" - do you really think he would have stayed here if another club had come in for him?

More so, do you really think any club has ever come in for him?

No.

He''s had it nice and cosy at Norwich like too many of our "loyal servants"

He has had it, and he can, to borrow a line from Wiz, sod off.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

I love the way people harp on about "Flem" being a "loyal servant" - do you really think he would have stayed here if another club had come in for him?

More so, do you really think any club has ever come in for him?

No.

He''s had it nice and cosy at Norwich like too many of our "loyal servants"

He has had it, and he can, to borrow a line from Wiz, sod off.

[/quote]

I take it if we extropolate such logic that any player that doesn''t continually move around from club to club is therefore greedy and no other clubs are, or have been, interested in them! mmmmm, great logic.

I am sometimes amazed at the resentment of people here.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''m with you jas

Flem is a true professional and he won''t let us down if he''s needed. He''s not 1st choice anymore but if he''s called upon expect to see posters singing his praises after the game. Dublin was slated when he played his first game for us, I remember it even if others don''t!

[/quote]No one is saying he means to let us down he just has not got it any more my god he is so slow now its embarrasing put him out of his and our misery and let him go use youth.it makes loads more sense..

And so it goes on Wiz.  You still haven''t managed to answer the question. Will you ever back up your statements or will you just ignore your randome posts?

You still haven''t answered the question.

I''m dying to hear your answer.

How can I keep up when your behind me?

You can''t play spillaine on his own you silly man. I know you don''t know a great deal about the game but generally we play with two Centre backs.

Yes I can read, unfortunately what I have read doesn''t answer the question. I''ll try again, who would you play at the back if not Flem? You seem to think we have so many choices.

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]

How can I keep up when your behind me?

You can''t play spillaine on his own you silly man. I know you don''t know a great deal about the game but generally we play with two Centre backs.

Yes I can read, unfortunately what I have read doesn''t answer the question. I''ll try again, who would you play at the back if not Flem? You seem to think we have so many choices.

[/quote]

As you have now resorted to pointless name calling, I refuse to debate this with you further.

LOL

So I''ll take it from that you don''t know what you are talking about then. Pretty much what I suspected all along.

I wonder if Peter Grant would refuse to answer your questions seeing as you call him ''Peter the gob'' Pointless name calling in it''s finest form.

You should try to learn that these things go two ways. Don''t dish it out if you can''t handle the reply.

This is your second worse post of the week after the Chase one. At least you will be safe in the knowledge that there is only one way your attempts at posting can go now.

I expect to see some results.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]Oh god, is Fleming still here?[/quote]

Maybe they should of played the guy who turned up for a trial earlier this week and got arrested???