Sign in to follow this  
stroud canary

FA CUP THIRD ROUND DRAW

A decent cup run is long overdue so I''d like to see us get a winnable tie. 

Realistically it''s in the clubs best interests to get a home draw against one of the Premier League big guns.

[quote user="Gloucester canary"]Do we want a big team at home for possible TV tie, or an easy chance to go through to next round?[/quote]Either or really. Last thing I want is another championship team away from home - wouldn''t be anything special and there''s a good chance we''d go out.As long as we get a home draw I don''t really mind who it is.It would be nice if we could avoid drawing West Ham for the third year in a row! [:D]

Looks like we are in for a good pay day after this game then to help out our ailing transfer funds in January!!!!!!

im already making plans to go!

tickets wont be eay to come by.. and tamworth will probably hike he prices up to compete with chelsea for a week!

jas :)

[quote user="Gloucester canary"]

Do we want an easy chance to go through to next round?

[/quote]

Even though we''ve got Tamworth, there''s no such thing as an easy chance, that ''s why we haven''t got past the 3rd round for God knows how many years, and in all honesty I don''t see this as being "easy" by any stretch of the imagination.

[quote user="Greg Sayer"]we should get ready for a stuffing ...... TAMWORTH![/quote]

The first one to mention "Lambs to the slaughter" does NOT win Bully''s special prize!

[quote user="Baahmy Army"]

[quote user="Greg Sayer"]we should get ready for a stuffing ...... TAMWORTH![/quote]

The first one to mention "Lambs to the slaughter" does NOT win Bully''s special prize!

[/quote]

i was serious.... i see from ur other post ur a tamworth fan, do u know much about norwich this year???

A few things for you.

1)  tickets will be around the 15 quid mark

2) You iwll get about 1000 standing plus a 100 or so sitting

3) Its about 3 hours from Norwich

4) As regards pubs there is a Wetherspoons about 10 minutes walk from the ground apart from that there are other town centre pubs 

5) It will not be televised Man Utd Villa Liverpool Arsenal Cardiff Spurs Birmingham Newcastle or Sheff Wed Man City will be.

6) For those coming by train again 10 minutes walk with a decent pub oppsite the station.

Anthing else you want to know???

[quote user="Greg Sayer"][quote user="Baahmy Army"]

[/quote]

i was serious.... i see from ur other post ur a tamworth fan, do u know much about norwich this year???

[/quote]

No, but I''ll be watching out from now on!

The one thing in our favour is the ground, it''s tight, the crowd are right on the players backs and The Shed (where our more vociferous fans stand) can be very loud, if you have any prima-donnas they may not enjoy it too much!

[quote user="charlies dad"]''If you have any prima donnas''  ;-)   i can think of 8 or 9 off the top of my head.  [/quote]

10 . . . you forgot about the Wizard . . .

[quote user="Baahmy Army"]

[/quote]

Baahmy ,  I`ve a soft spot for  non league  clubs  ( my head ! )    ,  and I think we could well be feeling a bit sheepish   after the match  [:D]   I kind of hope for a draw  , and a big pay day for you in the replay   where we`ll knock skittles of sh*t out of you   [:P]