Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

Mark Bowen is Coming.....

Matt.......I have felt it in my water for some time that Mark Bowen would bring back the good times.......

Unlike Worthington...the crowd will love him right from the start........Half the battle will be won!!

Yes I agree, please please please, the board can bring Bowen and Chippy Crook to Carrow Road!!!

I think considering the ever dwindling options that this with Crook would be a good choice.

Marty - is that pinball machine in your house? Getting more jealous by the avatar!Rudolph - is your lack of avatar a protest?

[quote user="Fat Barman"]Marty - is that pinball machine in your house? Getting more jealous by the avatar!

Rudolph - is your lack of avatar a protest?
[/quote]

No, I wish! I think my house is nice but not big enough for my own arcade! the pic is taken in a hotel in Crete.

[quote user="Canary Boy"]

[quote user="FormallyGreenoForEngland"]mines not a protest Mr Barman sir [;)][/quote]

Eh? What?

[/quote]Some posters had/have lovely laydees for their picture ID''s. Rudolph Hucker has displayed several over recent weeks.Some lady posters objected to seeing scantily clad sisters and a request was made, by archant, for posters to ''moderate'' the images displayed.As I type, Rudolph has no picture next to his name - I wondered whether it wsa by choice, or censorship.FGFE has a piccy supporting the return of the aforementioned bootylicious babes. I understand that this forum reflects (to some extent) the traditional readership of the Pink''Un, and the point has been made that such images are not the staple fare of this august publication. The fact remains that there is little harm in a 2cm square picture of a girl in a bikini.Hope this explains the previous posts!

[quote user="Fat Barman"][quote user="Canary Boy"]

[quote user="FormallyGreenoForEngland"]mines not a protest Mr Barman sir [;)][/quote]

Eh? What?

[/quote]
 The fact remains that there is little harm in a 2cm square picture of a girl in a bikini.

[/quote]

I agree with that.

What is all of the carry on with Bowen. He is an ex player yes but that doesn''t make him the right man to manage our club.

Unless someone can bring me up to speed, I''m a bit concerned that some are getting carried away with the fact this guy used to play for us rather that his managerial abilities which are as yet unproven. I understand he is touted as a good coach at Blackburn but I don''t see any more reason than that.

Please just don''t want him because he is ex Norwich, want him because he is capable.

[quote user="Fat Barman"][quote user="Canary Boy"]

[/quote]
Some lady posters objected to seeing scantily clad sisters and a request was made, by archant, for posters to ''moderate'' the images displayed.

[/quote]

So sad! Political correctness strikes again!! It will be our downfall!!

[quote user="Fat Barman"]Some posters had/have lovely laydees for their picture ID''s. Rudolph Hucker has displayed several over recent weeks.Some lady posters objected to seeing scantily clad sisters and a request was made, by archant, for posters to ''moderate'' the images displayed.[/quote]It was one poster not "posters" if I remember correctly.Such is life though. Was fun while it lasted :o)

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]

What is all of the carry on with Bowen. He is an ex player yes but that doesn''t make him the right man to manage our club.

Unless someone can bring me up to speed, I''m a bit concerned that some are getting carried away with the fact this guy used to play for us rather that his managerial abilities which are as yet unproven. I understand he is touted as a good coach at Blackburn but I don''t see any more reason than that.

Please just don''t want him because he is ex Norwich, want him because he is capable.

[/quote]

Everyone has an opinion and mine is not based on anything other than what I have seen Mark Bowen achieve as a coach. So what if I prefer a Norwich connection? It''s as good a starting point as any and even Alex Ferguson had to start somewhere. No-one knows who will do a good job for us......and whatever we say here will have little bearing on what we are ultimately given.