Sign in to follow this  
Ramrod

CALM DOWN EVERYONE!

So what if we don''t sign anyone, why make desperate late buys (like Coventry have just done).

The Club will look at loans once Prem Clubs look at their staff post deadline.

I don''t like loans but they can be used as and when to fill gaps and in order to succeed, whatever your squad size you need a settled team so the injury situation hardly changes.

It just makes me really appreciate the lads who are here and wanting to play for us and apart from cover we have''nt really sold anyone indispensible have we.

Yeah, right. Look at the success we had with loans last season. At the end of the year, if we are not promoted, we will end up with no player and no money as it has all been blown on loan wages.

Absolutely Ramrod. I doubt very much McKenzie would have figured much this season so picking up that kind of fee is good business.

Perhaps this might explain what Livermore was doing on the phone this morning as reported further down.

Must have been a bit of a tightrope juggling the two deals as I''m sure the big one was dependant upon McKenzie going.

I can only suggest that the leak came from the Bristol end and it was that that tipped of Wigan. Does also show why City tend to keep their transfer business as quiet as possible.

It almost worked tonight and puts two fingers up to the wingers and anti club brigade that constantly snipe at everything that goes on.

I also note that no one appears to be beating a door to Sutton''s path despite all the rubbish posted on here.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

600K for Leon is a good buy - he scores goals at this level.

We were going to pay 2 million for a bristol city youngster.

[/quote]

agreed

its crazy

i would rather see some good loan signings coming in.

We could look at quality loans as necessary until christmas and if still in a good position I expect us to strengthen with players capable of cutting it in the Prem should we go up.

Hey, this is great by the way, all these pundits burning the midnight oil, just like election night, well done mods.

keep it calm, whilst it is a bit of a blow it is not terminal yet, we still have a winning team, shame to lose Leon though.

You absolutely cannot deserve that, Marty.

Reminds me, I must get a new set of wheel nuts for the Scammel.

Calm down your having a laugh are''n ya !

I''m so angry my fingers are trembling.  What message are we sending out here - good little old Norwich selling its best players again and looking as though its not going to replace them.

I realise the Mckenzie situation was a tricky one for the club to handle but surely a replacement at the very least should have been secured before selling him.

As far as im concerned this is another poke in the eye for the fans of this club.

Pathetic.

[quote user="Marty"]Ramrod, it certainly is, thought it might cheer people up![/quote]It''s quite cheerful, can''t disagree there.Not too sure about the colour mind, but at least its not that blue....

[quote user="Marty"]Ramrod, it certainly is, thought it might cheer people up![/quote]

Is her dress on back to front?

My, what big shoulder blades!........[8-|]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Marty"]Ramrod, it certainly is, thought it might cheer people up![/quote]

[/quote]

No, it is on the correct way, why would you prefer it the other way round?

Sussex Canary - Are you the same Sussex Canary who posts on the WOTB site (the one who thinks that Worthington can do no wrong?).

For the purpose of authentication, Marty, a photo with said garment reversed would prove once and for all the lady in your avater really is Mrs. Marty.

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

No, it is on the correct way, why would you prefer it the other way round?

[/quote] I am a decent and honest man.........void of all carnal thoughts........I think.

So Mr Marty........I would prefer to just let my imagination run riot........and pretend that we''ve just signed Walcott, Eastwood and a blisterin'' left back......

You are a very fortunate man.........and I envy you immensely sir! For what reason? Maybe a couple?.........But! it''s breast I concentrate on something perhaps football orientated...So, Bra Bra! Err, I mean bye, bye! Oh dear! My typings aureola the place.[:$] Bella Petto! ;~)

Mello, oh you are naughty.

Ramrod, maybe I can do that but need to edit a pic, anyway I''m going back to the piggies soon, these were just to try to cheer people up a little tonight.

You certainly cheered up a few chaps, Marty. But I sense one or two of the ladies are probably not so happy. What are we.........SAD!

The advice still stands and what a tirade of doom laden utterings have littered this Board today.

Whatever happened to stoicism?

I''d hate to be on a sinking ship with most of the people on here: most would panic, a large number would wring their hands and block the exits while a few would assert the Captain has it all under control and they are staying put as they have unquestioning faith.

sorry ramrod i disagree

we should never have been looking at £2m strikers we need squad players

I take your point Rossi and all the other very good points made by others too it''s just those remarks made on the spur of the moment which I am sure the authors will later reflect on and moderate.

We have to go with what we''ve got, there are other options to cover injuries and we are in a strong position in the league.

The players who are here and want to play for NCFC have been shown in a proper light by the decision of Cotterill and the likes of MacKenzie and deserve our fullest support, let''s not allow that relationship which has been carefully re-built this season to deteriorate.

The current situation is fertile ground for an effective siege mentality....starting at Coventry, let''s have three points off them and show them who needs Mackenzie and who can live without him.

You might be disappointed in our leaders but let''s hear the Norwich battle cry because it''s really us versus the rest.