Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Chant for Sutton tonight!.

For those going to the game tonight (Yes Herb, I''ll be there!) can we all try chanting Chris Sutton''s name. It worked when we played Cardiff and Hucks was here on loan, we have nohing to lose, it sends out the right message and it shouldn''t upset the lads on the pitch either.

If it upsets Worthington............................. so what?.

It''ll send a loud, clear message to him and the board that at least the supporters want to see Sutton in a City shirt...........................again.

and what exactly would we achieve wiz?

nigel on the pitch at half time apologising and reaching for his mobile for Chris to play the second half?

do u honestly believe he is not aware of what the fans already think. Lets concentrate on the football and if we''re playing rubbish and losing badly then maybe - but if we''re winning it would be a farce

Anything that gets the message across that we want Worthington out of this club gets an ok from me.

Yes there is. Sadly he''s a member of a club within a club.  They have their own banners, their own mp3s, their own cartoons, their own ringtones, and pictures from local telly that they can coo over in their own message board on their own website which advertises the companies that some of them run.  Some of them even get to make money out of knocking the club, getting paid by websites to espouse their tabloid-lite detritus by commission.

Ironic really that they need Worthington to stay, because the moment he goes, they won''t have their gang any more.

Thing is Wiz a lot of us chanted "We want Worthy out" last season and that didn''t really achieve anything. I''m also of the belief that for the first few games at the very least we should give the players all our support. As I''ve said elsewhere if they go back to playing the very poor level of football as they did last season then fair enough, but if they play well then we need to get behind them 100%.

I can''t believe so many people have risen to the bait, here.  There used to be a poster on the BBC 606 called "Wizzzaaaaaaaaaaaard" who was a Blades fan, and who''s sole purpose in life was to annoy people.  I''m beginning to wonder if 1st Wiz and this chap are the same person.  Maybe they''re even an anthropomorphic representation of all the things that annoy us in life, made real simply to provide us with something to discuss.

I wonder if a "Kick 1st Wizard out of Football" would get more supporters than the Worthy Out cause...

The trouble is that there are a few like Wiz and Notworthy  who share the sentiments of an earlier poster see below:

"now to the situation where I celebrate an opposition win hoping it will be a result getting nearer the day he has gone from my life."

They don''t want to see us do well because all they care about is thier own narrow minded view of NCFC. I don''t mind them posting their views, I just wish they didn''t go to games and pollute the atmosphere.

Chants for Sutton will only stiffen Worthy''s resolve to have nothing to do with him or making an offer.

He is not returning to Norwich. Whether thats a good thing or a bad thing is a point for discussion, but that is how it is and how it will remain. End of story. Can we move on now?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

For those going to the game tonight (Yes Herb, I''ll be there!) can we all try chanting Chris Sutton''s name. It worked when we played Cardiff and Hucks was here on loan, we have nohing to lose, it sends out the right message and it shouldn''t upset the lads on the pitch either.

It''ll send a loud, clear message to him and the board that at least the supporters want to see Sutton in a City shirt...........................again.

[/quote]

And no doubt you have plenty of time before the game starts to think of other ways to upset the players during the game. 

Sorry, but do we really need Sutton?

i mean, look how we played on saturday, ball to feet, with just Earnie upfront, we didnt need a target man.

[quote user="Dicky"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

And no doubt you have plenty of time before the game starts to think of other ways to upset the players during the game. 

[/quote]

Wrong!, I always cheer the team Dicky, unlike some!, and I will continue to do so, but if a chant for Sutton should occur, I will of course join in with it.

OTBC

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Wrong!, I always cheer the team Dicky,

unlike some!, and I will continue to do so, but if a chant for Sutton

should occur, I will of course join in with it.

[/quote]

So when Earnie completes his hattrick you''ll still be shouting for Sutton?