Sign in to follow this  
3canaries

Norwich City FC Chinese Whispers

Simply, add the next installment, but keep it clean, the webteam have already stopped my first post!!

I''ll start it off.......

===========================================================================================

It was a sunny June morning in the Worthington household.  Worthington was on the phone to Delia

"Mornin'' Delia, it''s Nigel here, I wanted to talk to you about..............

to have more time to hone his passing skills before the start of the new season.  On the subject of the new season, I badly need more funds to.......

[quote user="3canaries"]

to have more time to hone his passing skills before the start of the new season.  On the subject of the new season, I badly need more funds to.......

[/quote]

capture Chris Iwelumo from colchester. I reckon 500k fee  and 15k a week will help beat off Stevenage to his signiture. I just cant work out why no one else from our league wants him Delia, any suggestions?

[quote user="3canaries"]

to have more time to hone his passing skills before the start of the

new season.  On the subject of the new season, I badly need more funds

to.......

[/quote]

waste on players who arent good enough but dont worry we will hype them up to make it seems to the fans they are good players there are so stupid! anyway Neil Doncaster phoned and said....................

ND phoned and said, " Er, hello, I''m thinking of taking some time off at the end of September, is that okay?" <Delia> " Well, who is going to go and appease the fans Neil, we cant send Skipper out becasue he''s made a good job of making sure he doesnt do anymore PR work. As for Jolly Roger, he''s on a ''how to put up pointless facts to evade the question'' course. As for me, I''ll be...............

that he had several league two players lined up for the club and that he had spent the season ticket money on another hotel, to house the fantastic away fans that come to carrow road, doug then came in and said.......

we''ll have nice run for Flem against Newcastle but the real test will be 3 days later against the cobblers!!!

we''ll parade our 5 loanies and 3 freebies, everyone will be happy.

[quote user="City Till I Die"]

that he had several league two players lined up for the club and that he had spent the season ticket money on another hotel, to house the fantastic away fans that come to carrow road, doug then came in and said.......

[/quote]Sports Biscuits!! Are they healthy? At which point Andy Hughes energetically burst in and...

[quote user="King Canary"][quote user="City Till I Die"]

[/quote]
Sports Biscuits!! Are they healthy? At which point Andy Hughes energetically burst in and...
[/quote]

applauded like the duracell bunny

demanded to know what the sphearical item on the floor was for, before NW calmed him down by starting a chorus of ''if you''re happy and you know it..........

Sports Biscuits!! Are they healthy? At which point Andy Hughes energetically burst in and...

Says " i have done my homework boss, i can now clap 200 times a minute while passing theball to opposition players. Then Nigels phone (with the tune i will surive) rings, it is........

Steve Foley calling from Ip****h, saying how nice it is in Suffolk, and that once Worthy''s gone, he''ll come back to Norfolk!

Nigel says he ain''t bothered because he''s lined up a better coach called.......

[quote user="Andrew Kent"]

Nigel says he ain''t bothered because he''s lined up a better coach called.......

[/quote]

.......Paul Gascoigne, he thinks that Gazza''s performance at Kettering showed his capabilities, but doesnt believe he could be a manager. When Neil Doncaster hears of Nigels plans he rings NW and says............

[quote user="Matt Hudson"][quote user="Andrew Kent"]

[/quote]

.......Paul Gascoigne, he thinks that Gazza''s performance at Kettering showed his capabilities, but doesnt believe he could be a manager. When Neil Doncaster hears of Nigels plans he rings NW and says............

[/quote]

But Gazza is a big name, i thought you would want one of your old mates from your old Cork under 4s team.

Look NW, prudence with ambition means we need to fill the vacant position of driver for the team coach first. And Paul Gasgoigne behind the wheel of the City bus would be like.....

....Andy Hughes attempting ballet for the 1st time - not a pretty sight. Just at that moment Delia burst into NW''s office, wearing a fetching pink leotard and perspiring ever so slightly. "Come on Nigel, it''s time for your daily........"

[quote user="stephen nobbs"]....Andy Hughes attempting ballet for the 1st time - not a pretty sight. Just at that moment Delia burst into NW''s office, wearing a fetching pink leotard and perspiring ever so slightly. "Come on Nigel, it''s time for your daily........"[/quote]

Joke, yesterday you told me you were trying to sign........