Sign in to follow this  
Beaker

Andy Hughes is rubbish - its official

[quote]lmao....everyone else seems to have had a sense of humour bypass[/quote]lmao, Totally agree but you know what they say the truth hurts![quote]

Are we trying to destroy this guy[/quote]well seeing as he''s destroyed our midfield (and got piad large amounts for it!) I think we have every right to destroy him lol![quote]I''m a worse player than Andy Hughes & I don''t get the stick that he does[/quote] and [quote]I AM THE WORST PLAYER TO GRACE A FOOTBALL PITCH[/quote]Yes, but unlike andy hughes we don''t pay you a stupid amount to play that bad[quote]

It looks like the trajectory for this infamous ''hoofball'' I keep hearing about.[/quote]lmao again!Ohh and Dickson Etuhu is showing good promise after finally having a chance to start some games unlike hughes who has done over 30 games and still looks crap

UEA, you''re talking absolute tripe.

Considering most of the games he has been used as a winger (Nigel - WHY?!) then he holds NO responsibility whatever for the demise of our midfield.

You need to look at Robinson (No, please don''t give the ball to me!), Etuhu (where are you Dickson, oh look there you are behind your marker) or perhaps even the fans fave (and professional skyver) Youssef Safri?

And if you think Hughes is worse than Peter Grant, Shaun Carey, Mike Milligan, Steve Walsh, Daryl Sutch, Brian McGovern, Adrian Coote etc etc then either you never watched us back then, or you have a terrible memory.

[quote user="UEA Canary"]well seeing as he''s destroyed our midfield (and got piad large amounts for it!) I think we have every right to destroy him lol!

[/quote]Remind me to redicule you next time you make a mistake at work. 

Yawn yawn. Mildly amusing I suppose but not exactly inspired humour is it!? Andy Hughes isn''t good enough for our team or the Champ IMO but that is no reason for us to talk about wanting to destroy him even if it is a joke. Worthy signed him and continues to play him - it''s not Hughes'' decisions that are laughable. At least he gives 100%! If he was rubbish and didn''t try then that is pathetic but you can''t fault his commitment and passion! I would rather have a committed Hughes than a Francis in my team any day!

The post may be harsh, but how many of you feel Andy Hughes will eventually do a good job for us. I happen to feel the same as many others, whatever position he plays, he won''t be good enough and he will be a regular in the team, which tells me that it will be mid-table rubbish again next season. The guy stifles our play in centre midfield as he hasn''t the awareness or the touch, out on the right, he aint gonna get passed a player with a trick, so the ball goes to the full back, and hoof it, it will go.

Sorry but as a season ticket holder, I desperatly want promotion, but with Hughes it will never happen.

Don''t hate the guy and feel bad slating him because you get the sense he really wants to do well and he trys 100% every game, but he is so frustrating to watch cause you know they won''t be an end product.

"It was actually quite funny. It''s great to see the usual sucking up to make friends Idea.
"

Ay? Am I the only one who doesnt seem to understand how agreeing with a certain viewpoint means your sucking up to people.

Lets put it this way, if this thing wasnt shown to Hughes then its mildly amusing, if your into that sort of thing. If it was shown to Hughes then whoever did it ought to be ashamed of themselves. Talk about "Supporting" our team and all that... Anyone would think we didnt want us to do well (And having spoken to a few QPR fans thats precisely what they thought to)

Trying to make friends - what planet are you on?

It''s an old joke, been done many times before, and just because it''s another way to take the pi$$ out of Andy Hughes doesn''t suddenly make it the world''s most hilarious gag. If you find it really funny, then bully for you, but don''t try and insinuate I''m sucking up to people because I don''t agree.

I have to agree with you TC - though I guess that means I''m sucking up. Perhaps someone should let GJSC know that, actually, making friends isn''t an inherently bad thing.  

[quote]Remind me to redicule you next time you make a mistake at work.[/quote]As a student I''m not in full time work, but as lifeguard I always take full responsibilty for any of my mistakes. I''m actually good at my job though and I save lives but I only seem to be graced with £5.50 an hour unlike Mr. I can''t pass a ball even when im paid several grand a week.[quote]And if you think Hughes is worse than Peter

Grant, Shaun Carey, Mike Milligan, Steve Walsh, Daryl Sutch, Brian

McGovern, Adrian Coote etc etc then either you never watched us back

then, or you have a terrible memory.[/quote]I didn''t actually agree with the original post and say he was the worst, make sure you can read properly. I was merely finding it funny some of you need to lighten up. Hughes has a bundle of our money at our expense so I don''t see why we should have sme fun at his expense.But I do remember some of those players, I''m too young to remember Daryl Sutch when he was a younger player but yes he was particularly bad in Right Back where worthy always played him. Peter

Grant, Shaun Carey, Steve Walsh are all outside my memory, too young. Brian McGovern wasn''t that bad, quite a commanding figure and as I remember he even had his own chant. Adrian Coote actually played some good football and scored goals for us unlike Hughes. Mike Milligan yes was pretty bad, I''ll give you that but as bad as andy hughes hmmm I''m not sure.[quote]You need to look at Robinson (No, please don''t give the ball to me!),

Etuhu (where are you Dickson, oh look there you are behind your marker)

or perhaps even the fans fave (and professional skyver) Youssef Safri?[/quote]Robinson isn''t great but still miles better than hughes, Etuthu is actually starting to look good and Safri may be ill regularly but I wouldn''t be so quick to judge, he can play decent football when he does so that automatically makes him better than Hughes.[quote]Considering most of the games he has been used as a winger (Nigel -

WHY?!) then he holds NO responsibility whatever for the demise of our

midfield.[/quote]From what I''ve seen he can''t play centre or wing and can hughes not speak? If he doesn''t like the wing he should have been talking to Worthy about it. Yes you right it is more a collective effort to the demise of our midfield, I wasn''t actually being serious about him destroying our midfield single handed but he''s certainly helping.

Ok UEA, fair play you''re too young to remember a lot of the dross we had at the club. But i can assure you Coote and McGovern were a damn sight worse than Hughes, but the crowd didn''t have such high expectations in those days.

Also, you say he should tell Worthy he doesn''t want to play on the right? Are you having a laugh? Bellamy was bombed out of Newcastle for exactly that - the manager tells the players where to play, NOT the other way round.

Anyway, the real point is this. At Norwich we have always had a problem with serial wasters, dossers, drinkers, burger eaters and lazy gits who just don''t care. Coote, McGovern, Llewellyn, Forbes, Kenton, Marshall, Mulryne just to name but a few. I can see Etuhu going down that road, and Robinson too, along with a few others in our squad at the moment.

One thing you certainly can''t take away from Andy Hughes is that he''s trying his hardest, even if it isn''t good enough for the majority of you. If he stood around not caring then I would despise him taking my money - but he is doing his best, and it''s not his fault Worthy puts him in the team.

That is why the villification of Hughes makes me sick. We''ve had so many more players that have virtually robbed the pockets of NCFC fans for their "wages" (which they didn''t earn), at least Hughes is putting the effort in.

"bare" thinking about?

At least you reveal yourself.