RobJames

What a goal - Kamara again

Posted (edited)

That's him scoring in the opening

Edited by RobJames

6 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

You just know he's going to pull a Mumba and decide to stay with them

Not his decision. Mumba was seen as surplus to needs. His disciplinary record this season may have been a factor

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Indeed would have been much better than Sainz don’t you think ?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Depends on what league we're in, if we go up he won't be able to get a spot in a PL side. If we're still in this league he'll be more than worthy of a shot at our first team. And I'm sure he'd much rather be playing top end championship football than a relegation battle. 

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Can't see him being here next season. If the price is right we'll sell.

what a ridiculous thought

Edited by RobJames

He's clearly too good for League 1.

Next season he'll either be starting for us in the Championship or on the bench in the Premier League. 

Don't think he'd score that against Championship defences but decent goal all the same.

Whether he gets a chance here next season will be dependent on the division we're in I suspect. 

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

I think he’s already earmarked as the Rowe replacement. Exactly how the ‘production line’ should work. 

Whilst all the signs are that Rowe wants away, nothing can be certain. City still have a year option I believe and the best advice given to him would be to wait a season in order to get more experience and a better move.

Of course, we will need the cash, but I hope that it is not a reduced sale as I believe Omo's was. There might be an auction, but bigger fish could enter the fray should he have another outstanding season in the Chumps. As it is, Palace seems a good fit for the now, but they might struggle next season even though they will be better than ITFC (dig) if they go up. 

Edited by BroadstairsR

Would he be available to us in the play offs or possibly sooner if Portsmouth clinch the league on Tuesday? 

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Swaff said:

Would he be available to us in the play offs or possibly sooner if Portsmouth clinch the league on Tuesday? 

I've been trying to research this and it's difficult to come up with a definitive answer. However, I think the answer is that no he wouldn't.

Edited by Thirsty Lizard

A loan is to the end o the season, which suggests that the season is not over until the play-offs are over which would mean we cannot recall Kamara to play for us even though Pompeys league games have finished