Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Jude Bellingham being Jude Bellingham

5 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Nice touch Jude👍

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mengo said:

Nice touch Jude👍

And he's half decent at football I hear...

• Like 1

Look to the right foden gave his jacket first 😛

"Billionaire black man steals coat off freezing, disabled child!!" Daily Mail.🤬🤬

• Haha 5

47 minutes ago, Herman said:

"Billionaire black man steals coat off freezing, disabled child!!" Daily Mail.🤬🤬

They'll find a way of running Bellingham down Herman, of that we can be certain.

Probably with around 48 hours or so to go before our first Euro 2024 match.

It could be that he has an 'EXPENSIVE CAR' or a 'JEWEL ENCRUSTED WATCH' but, as sure as night follows day ( 'Bellingham Lives In A Ten Bedroomed MANSION that was once owned by a BANKER'), the Daily Mail will find a way...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Old Shuck said:

They'll find a way of running Bellingham down Herman, of that we can be certain.

Probably with around 48 hours or so to go before our first Euro 2024 match.

It could be that he has an 'EXPENSIVE CAR' or a 'JEWEL ENCRUSTED WATCH' but, as sure as night follows day ( 'Bellingham Lives In A Ten Bedroomed MANSION that was once owned by a BANKER'), the Daily Mail will find a way...

Do well to attack Bellingham. I live in Birmingham and he invests thousands into underprivileged kids projects. Even the Villa supporters appreciate him.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Herman said:

You joke but Sterling got a tattoo of a gun in memoriam of his father who was killed via gun violence and as a way to raise awarness and the Daily Mail ran a "Sterling get's violent gun tattoo he's an awful role model!" story before deleting it when they realised that they are idiots

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Do well to attack Bellingham. I live in Birmingham and he invests thousands into underprivileged kids projects. Even the Villa supporters appreciate him.

The press always find a way. Apart from thinking he's a Rolls Royce of a player, I have no knowledge of him or opinion of him on a non "he's class at football" level, so it is good to hear that he seems a nice bloke too.

However, having said that,  I don't really care if someone is a nice bloke, why are we (as a country / nation / press - not you and I) interested. I want him to win football games, and unless he is criminal, I couldn't care less - Roy Keane wasn't a nice bloke, but you'd have him in your team.

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

You joke but Sterling got a tattoo of a gun in memoriam of his father who was killed via gun violence and as a way to raise awarness and the Daily Mail ran a "Sterling get's violent gun tattoo he's an awful role model!" story before deleting it when they realised that they are idiots

Yes...  but... Webber saved him from jail! 

I know someone who taught him at GCSE and A-level (and his brother for that matter).

She said he was a really nice, polite, decent kid. Seems like she was right. Class act.

• Like 1