Sign in to follow this  
Honest Joe

I think we need to cheer the team on and make more noise..that's what the problem has been..agree?

Get the team in positive thought...I think that''s what''s been missing...It''s been so quiet...Shall we give it a try?...Everyone agree?

there needs to be some positive actions from the directors to get the crowd back onside joe.  despite her statement, the fans haven''t rallyed behind her, worthy or the team.  time for plan b.

I think that the atmosphere has been poisonous at Carrow Road and away games recently. I''m definatley not a KTF but it can''t be helping!  My view is that during the 90 minutes you support, whatever, and after the game you make your point!

OTBC!

Chunky

[quote user="Honest Joe"]Get the team in positive thought...I think that''s what''s been missing...It''s been so quiet...Shall we give it a try?...Everyone agree?
[/quote]

Agreed mate but I''d suggest the bunch of old moaning minnies on here might say differant!!!!

I think the atmosphere is rather indicative of the fact the old moaning minnies on here have correctly gauged the mood amongst the clubs voceferous supporters for it is those which create the noise and atmosphere, and both are unhappy at what is being served up.  Perhaps you and all your positive mates will try to lift the atmosphere, or will you ? do you expect the others to do it for you to enhance your enjoyment of a matchday.

Seemingly you are in the minority.

What should we support;  the misplaced passes, the high ball through the middle that loses possession, the lack of creativity from the midfield, midfielders dropping off not making tackles, missed chances in front of goal, players not turning up for parts of the game.

When we get back to passing the ball on the ground, looking as though we are up for every game then the support will return whether we are winning or losing. In the words of Brian Clough if football had been meant to be played in the air grass would have been put up there.

Noone is stopping you and the thousands [:D] of Worthy Inners from making any noise.

We just can''t seem to hear you!!

Let me just clarify, I''m *not* a Worthy-In/KTF/whatever the insult of the week is.I *am* a Norwich Fan.Chunky

I was shouted and sworn at by a complete stranger for applauding at the end of a game.  (I told him to piss off.)  It may have been an isolated incident, but I rather doubt it.

Megson, you''ve got a good point, some people, take it far too seriously.  There is a real danger that the club ( meaning, team, management, directors and most importantly fans) are turning on each other.Chunky!

If we want to see Norwich playing decent football we''re going to have to get behind them and give them some confidence. The atmosphere is poisoness at the moment, and the confidence of way too many players is very low - and who can blame them, when they''re jeered for making mistakes. It means players hide from the ball (like our midfield) forcing the defenders (who panic very quickly when the opposition gets anywhere near them) to launch it long.

For me, this season is spent. I really hope the fans can go away at the end of the season, forget this one ever happened, let what will be will be over the summer concerning the ins and outs of the transfers and just get behind whatever squad we have for next season. It''ll be our final advantage with parachute payments to get out of this league. Lets make it happen.

We might be able to forget this season ever happened, but we can''t forget the prospect of having the same manager for another season.  Despite having the parachute payments, the only players we are going to attract are those that can''t get in their own team or are not wanted by their current club such as Hughes, Robinson, Etuhu, Earnshaw etc.

i believe that fans believe to stay quiet is not the same as not supporting. Booing is not supporting, Cheering and singing is supporting. Being quiet is wanting to a) boo, b) be enertained c) showing that we have got behind the team plenty of times to see it not reciprocated by the players

Delia''s speech created all of this with her pathetic ''infinite patience call.''