I really like the player Nunez is becoming. Seems to have added more energy and bite to his game over the last few months.

Shame they lost, he played nearly the entire game so presumably not feeling any effect from his ‘injury’.  Let’s hope he is ready and raring for Friday…

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

Shame they lost, he played nearly the entire game so presumably not feeling any effect from his ‘injury’.  Let’s hope he is ready and raring for Friday…

Friday Albania, Tuesday France. Friday Carrow Road, another game Monday. That's a bit of a tight schedule, with getting on for ten hours flying involved.

He might well need to be on the bench or even rested for the game against Plymouth?

Edited by BroadstairsR

22 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

Friday Albania, Tuesday France. Friday Carrow Road, another game Monday. That's a bit of a tight schedule, with getting on for ten hours flying involved.

He might well need to be on the bench or even rested for the game against Plymouth?

I suppose we should be grateful he didn't have a 17 hour flight to Chile this time. 

It would be good to give him a rest with Leicester and Ipswich coming up. We could play Sorenson there but I have a nasty feeling Wagner would move Sara and weaken 2 positions. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BroadstairsR said:

Do feel he will be rested for Plymouth.

Deserves it after bossing the midfield against France of all teams!

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Can't see him being rested at all.

Plymouth is a must win with Leicester and Ipswich to follow.

5 pts out of 9 from that wouldn't be a bad return but the players are going to have to dig deep.

Get into a commanding lead against Plymouth and perhaps give Nunez a rest.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Can't see him being rested at all.

Plymouth is a must win with Leicester and Ipswich to follow.

5 pts out of 9 from that wouldn't be a bad return but the players are going to have to dig deep.

Get into a commanding lead against Plymouth and perhaps give Nunez a rest.

Playing Friday and then Monday after Tuesday one hell of an ask.

My suspicion is that he won't start at Plymouth but be ready to for for Leicester and 1p5wich. One of the three he'll need a breather so it may the other way around! Down to him.

• Like 1

If he starts against Plymouth and we get off to a good start I'd sub him off very very early i.e half-time for a rest.