Sign in to follow this  
MC_NCFC

Can we trust Zoe

6 minutes ago, NewNestCarrow said:

I have named (a few of) the outlets that reported Zoe's restart at Norwich as being early 2017 - specifically, pre-Stuart.

What evidence do you have to contradict this version?

Someone who worked at the Club at the time. It’s up to you if you believe it, but I can assure you it is factually correct. Stuart joined many months before his wife did.

50 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Match is Friday this weekend, and again Monday. 

Oops, heads full of webberism🙃😉

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, essex canary said:

Great post though I hope I detect an element of sarcasm in 'much heralded.'

Correct but of course if you don't subscribe to sarcasm please feel free to report it to Connor.

• Haha 1

Well at least it might mean her column in the match program will be worth a read for a change.

4 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

The much heralded on here Notes From The Boardroom in the matchday programme Jez are under the name Zoe Webber.

Thanks John - wasn’t aware 

4 hours ago, Davidlingfield said:

?? She signed last year’s annual accounts off as Zoe Webber, so I would say that is her professional name (as well as her actual one).

She called herself Zoe Ward until she had no choice but to call herself Webber when she became a Statutory Director of NCFC.

Cheers Daniel 

17 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Correct but of course if you don't subscribe to sarcasm please feel free to report it to Connor.

Fine with sarcasm, I would need to plead guilty on numerous occasions on that one.

38 minutes ago, astro said:

Well at least it might mean her column in the match program will be worth a read for a change.

I bet you it won’t!

• Haha 1

Unfortunately her husbands comments has made her position fragile. Think her time is up, as she may already know. Zoe needs to move on for her own sake. She hasn't done too bad, but her affiliation with Stuart will leave the bosses in no other option to let go. By the way, the bosses are the paying fans. Delia knows this. 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Grando said:

I bet you it won’t!

Perhaps she will solve the wars and the climate crisis in one hit. Easter seems like a great time of year for radical change.

Edited by essex canary

17 hours ago, Davidlingfield said:

Someone who worked at the Club at the time. It’s up to you if you believe it, but I can assure you it is factually correct. Stuart joined many months before his wife did.

The Archive says in the entry for Stuart Patrick Webber,

On 6th April 2017 City announced he had been appointed as the clubs sporting director. His wife Zoe, under her former name Ward was already working for City.

Maybe your 'Someone who worked at the Club at the time' isn't as 'factually correct' as they think.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

The Archive says in the entry for Stuart Patrick Webber,

On 6th April 2017 City announced he had been appointed as the clubs sporting director. His wife Zoe, under her former name Ward was already working for City.

Maybe your 'Someone who worked at the Club at the time' isn't as 'factually correct' as they think.

'was already working' doesn't necessarily imply that they have a contract of employment. If so why didn't they say 'already employed by?'