Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Brandon Williams news

Was he “being chased by Norwich fans” when he was off his t1ts on laughing gas?

the guy was always a failure

If he'd timed it better he could have been in the same cell as Flynn Clarke.

At least it appears no one was injured in the accident but you have to wonder about any previous near misses there were.

it would seem another young career down the pan.

21 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Funniest bit is reference being a Man Utd player. 

Technically correct . But there is more chance of Lord Lucan turning out for United than him. 

It baffles me why they are paying him £65k a week. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Satriales said:

It baffles me why they are paying him £65k a week. 

If he carries on the way he's going he will be hard pressed to find himself getting paid £5 grand a week at Felixstowe United nevermind Manchester United!

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

9 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

If he carries on the way he's going he will be hard pressed to find himself getting paid £5 grand a week at Felixstowe United nevermind Manchester United!

I'd say he is a top Championship player when fully fit and firing, maybe even lower end prem, but he clearly has some issues which are holding him back. I hope for his sake he is able to overcome his demons. 

On 23/03/2024 at 08:03, Captain Holt said:

I hope he gets the help he clearly needs.

I think Stuart Webber needs to have a word given the success he has had with a lot of our younger players.

15 minutes ago, Ian said:

I think Stuart Webber needs to have a word given the success he has had with a lot of our younger players.

What's he going to do? Pray with him? 

Webber is the only person I know who wants to climb Everest so he can be closer to God...... 

1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

What's he going to do? Pray with him? 

Webber is the only person I know who wants to climb Everest so he can be closer to God...... 

I thought he was God.lol

• Haha 1

The most interesting thing in that article is that he is on 65000 a week and has barely played a game for them in four years. You shudder to think what some players are on in the Premier league these days.

7 hours ago, BlueHope76 said:

I'd say he is a top Championship player when fully fit and firing, maybe even lower end prem, but he clearly has some issues which are holding him back. I hope for his sake he is able to overcome his demons. 

Mentality is a key part of being a top player. There are a good number of examples over the decades, of players who at least appear to be more gifted but who's mentality fell short - some in bad ways. Joey Barton anyone?

I hope for him he can sort it out. Clearly his agent is absolutely rubbish at handling his clients. From a very quick glance from the outside, it looks like the £65k pw has got to his head. Man Utd are to blame for that too.

He 'might' make it as a top championship player, but if he insists on even half of what he is being paid right now, I think he'll find it hard to find suitors. Too much of a liability and he hasn't got enough outright talent to take the risk on.