Sign in to follow this  

Perhaps he read Southwell's mildly critical comments about his assists Xg. Those two will improve those stats.

Blimey are you saying he is no longer a disgrace to our club ? You started 3 threads during the Middlesbrough game absoloutely destroying him.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Blimey are you saying he is no longer a disgrace to our club ? You started 3 threads during the Middlesbrough game absoloutely destroying him.

What threads were they? I called him an idiot as in the heat of the momment as I thought he cost us the game.

I've said stupider things.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

What threads were they? I called him an idiot as in the heat of the momment as I thought he cost us the game.

I've said stupider things.

Whilst people were defending him you were destroying him, you wouldn’t have what others saw. 

• Like 1

El Toro is such an essential player for us....He needs to keep a cool head and avoid injury so he will be available for our run in....and possibly more....

Absolutely instrumental today, along with Mr McLean.

1 hour ago, Well b back said:

Whilst people were defending him you were destroying him, you wouldn’t have what others saw. 

Ah, that would be when Cambridge flipped - now he/she/they have flopped again. Sainz the hero will now be the narrative until the next flip….

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, astro said:

Ah, that would be when Cambridge flipped - now he/she/they have flopped again. Sainz the hero will now be the narrative until the next flip….

How dare people change their options, arrest me at once!

Seriously though I've always said he was a good player. All I said was he was a silly billy for getting a red and now people are claming I've always hated him or something?

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Haha 1

My motm today - made time for fans at the end of the game too 👍

Sainz is instrumental in how the season finishes. With Rowe out injured, he has stepped up to the plate, and some.

A joy to  watch in his current form. 

Was it only me that thought Sargent might have strayed offside for that pass? It must have been very close. 

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Petriix said:

Was it only me that thought Sargent might have strayed offside for that pass? It must have been very close. 

I think he stayed behind the ball pretty comfortably, it was actually not a great ball from Sainz though!

Screenshot_20240316-211431.png

Edited by Ian
Added pic
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If he can keep his cool in the run in he’ll be a very important player.  I still think he was culpable for giving the ref the (wrong) decision to make in the boro game - even if Howson clearly cheated - but he’s made up for it in his performances. 

46 minutes ago, Ian said:

I think he stayed behind the ball pretty comfortably, it was actually not a great ball from Sainz though!

Screenshot_20240316-211431.png

Tbh.. between the pair of them they nearly messed it right up!! Sarge has previous in front of that goal too!

As said at the time on the match thread, Sainz's decision-making is getting better. Which can be interpreted as meaning he is becoming less selfish...🤩.