4 hours ago, BlueHope76 said:

Think you'll find the first insult was from Branston n0bhead, I was just merely responding while correcting the bs he was spreading, although probably a waste of time as it appears rife on this site. 

Not sure many have beaten Wednesday 6-0 but then again we did get 6 lucky goals again so I don't suppose it counts. I've been on here when we have lost and not been on here when we have won, makes no difference to me. We got done at Cardiff on late set plays, fair play to them, it happens, move on to the next one.   

Oh dear

...one of your lot still posting in here and then being surprised/ upset when insulted?

....you could maybe f uck off ? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Leicester may rue those 2 games vs Ipswich where they were leading both times and threw it away late on in each occasion.

I seem to recall the ref helped quite a bit in the away game…

Just now, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

They’ve been crap since Xmas

Were it not that it would probably be ipswich who would be the beneficeries, it would be quite amusing if Leicester did mess this up

Theyve swanned around with complacency and arrogance for most of the season

Looking at the table after the Leeds win, having Leicester fall into the playoffs would kill it for other teams in there I think.  As much as they've fallen off in recent months they're not going to bottle playoffs as it will be too much of a wake up call for them with the quality of player they possess.

Being selfish i'd prefer Leeds and Leicester to take top 2 as i'd fancy us against any of the others in one-off matches.

Or they could be completely dejected having been runaway leaders. The last few weeks have shown they are beatable. 

Posted (edited)

There’s been some great matches in the cup this weekend - 19 goals in the 4 games so far, and loads of comebacks; the idea they don’t care is clearly a long way off.

Edit - make that 20 goals.  Quite some weekend of matches!

Edited by Branston Pickle
  • Like 1

Man Utd playing with only one defender. Incredible game.

And wow just wow.

Bedlum at Old Trafford.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Were it not that it would probably be ipswich who would be the beneficeries, it would be quite amusing if Leicester did mess this up

Theyve swanned around with complacency and arrogance for most of the season

Indeed, when they played Leeds their manager said ‘ this is a big game for Leeds and just another game for us ‘.

If Leicester don’t go up, they really could lose a number of players, and will struggle to be the same force next year.

It’s a day my head has struggled with, supporting Chelsea so Leicester can concentrate on the league, supporting Leeds to keep the binners quiet for a day, then Man Utd to shut Klopp up, I’m very confused.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

And wow just wow.

Bedlum at Old Trafford.

Absolutely this. Can I add that they really need to get rid of the yellow card for taking your shirt off after you have scored. Surely part of the celebration and for a young player in circumstances like that the referee should give the red a miss. Isn't it entertainment? 

Leicester still have to play us, Southampton, WBA and Preston.

Still think they will slip up.

36 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

And wow just wow.

Bedlum at Old Trafford.

Best neutral game I've seen for a very long time. I only watched it because my flatmate is a Manc.

14 minutes ago, Herman said:

Best neutral game I've seen for a very long time. I only watched it because my flatmate is a Manc.

Better than Wolves v Coventry then or was it just the 'massive' clubs involved that must have made it better? 

3 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

Better than Wolves v Coventry then or was it just the 'massive' clubs involved that must have made it better? 

It was the only QF I've seen so can't comment on the others.

1 hour ago, Herman said:

It was the only QF I've seen so can't comment on the others.

I think you'll find this was very special!

Never heard of them. Are they in the amateur leagues?