22 minutes ago, BigFish said:

Hadn't really noticed this before, but looks like it will be some kind of record for the team in third missing out.

I saw a stat a week or two ago that said since the Championship became the Championship in 2004, every team that had amassed 76 points after 36 games were not only top, but had gone on to win the league. This season, three teams had 76 or more after 36 games. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Yeah for sure, not impossible for 3rd place to miss out on 100 pts. How absolutely awful would that be if it happened to Ipswich 🙈

Well they were the self-appointed ‘best ever league 1’ team last year (one that strangely didn’t even finish top), so perhaps they will do it again and be the ‘best ever Championship team’…this time without even being promoted. 

23 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

At this rate 6th place might also be a high number, 80 maybe. 

And that in itsself would equal the record (Fulham, 2017), but 19/24 looks a bit of a reach

56 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Yeah for sure, not impossible for 3rd place to miss out on 100 pts. How absolutely awful would that be if it happened to Ipswich 🙈

Worth another star though 🤗

16 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

Well they were the self-appointed ‘best ever league 1’ team last year (one that strangely didn’t even finish top), so perhaps they will do it again and be the ‘best ever Championship team’…this time without even being promoted. 

Nobody at ITFC said that. Danny Cowley said it and the media decided to run with it, but hey, don't let facts get in the way.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, BlueHope76 said:

Nobody at ITFC said that. Danny Cowley said it and the media decided to run with it, but hey, don't let facts get in the way.

I’ve seen it quoted plenty by your fans so wind your neck in, n0bhead

Edited by Branston Pickle

2 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I’ve seen it quoted plenty by your fans so wind your neck in, n0bhead

No you haven't....... n0bhead.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, BlueHope76 said:

Oh, so you now know what I’ve read/seen, do you?  What a **** you are.  Run long and polish your little stars.  I’d have thought there were plenty of chats on your own sites all about your glorious past and how everyone loves you so much for you to have a go on.

Edited by Branston Pickle

1 minute ago, BlueHope76 said:

We don't respect or need you coming onto this forum and insulting our fans. Just p-ss off.

I recall no Canary fan coming on to TWTD when you were directionless in L.1. for three whole seasons.

Did your tinpot club from little Ipswich win again yesterday, then? Oh yes! Against a hapless Wednesday side that most beat.

Where were you last week? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BlueHope76 said:

3 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Oh, so you now know what I’ve seen, do you?  What a **** you are.  Run long and polish your little stars.  I’d have thought there were plenty of chats on your own sites all about your glorious past and how everyone loves you so much for you to have a go on.

Can you two just makeout already? I'm sensing a lot of pent up tension..

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Every need.

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

?!  An idiot is always an idiot.

I don’t know quite why anyone from Bintown would want to come here and post, let alone on a thread that hadn’t been posted on for 16 hours and was well down the list.

Anyhoo - let’s hope Leeds comfortably see off Millwall this afternoon though I imagine most eyes will be on United v Liverpool.

15 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

We don't respect or need you coming onto this forum and insulting our fans. Just p-ss off.

I recall no Canary fan coming on to TWTD when you were directionless in L.1. for three whole seasons.

Did your tinpot club from little Ipswich win again yesterday, then? Oh yes! Against a hapless Wednesday side that most beat.

Where were you last week? 

Think you'll find the first insult was from Branston n0bhead, I was just merely responding while correcting the bs he was spreading, although probably a waste of time as it appears rife on this site. 

Not sure many have beaten Wednesday 6-0 but then again we did get 6 lucky goals again so I don't suppose it counts. I've been on here when we have lost and not been on here when we have won, makes no difference to me. We got done at Cardiff on late set plays, fair play to them, it happens, move on to the next one.   

22 minutes ago, BlueHope76 said:

Think you'll find the first insult was from Branston n0bhead, I was just merely responding while correcting the bs he was spreading, although probably a waste of time as it appears rife on this site. 

Not sure many have beaten Wednesday 6-0 but then again we did get 6 lucky goals again so I don't suppose it counts. I've been on here when we have lost and not been on here when we have won, makes no difference to me. We got done at Cardiff on late set plays, fair play to them, it happens, move on to the next one.   

You just don't get it, do you?

Dur!

44 minutes ago, BlueHope76 said:

Wow, you really are a bit of a fool.  I was not spreading any bs, I know precisely what I’ve read/seen/heard, and certainly didn’t/don’t need you ‘correcting’ me. 

Chelsea 2-2 v Leicester at the mo - certainly didn’t see that coming when it was 2-0 at half time.  Nice finish from Mavididi.

Posted (edited)

Mavididi is far too good for the Championship,  he'll be in a top flight somewhere next season even if Leicester aren't.

Edited by Ken Hairy

Just now, Branston Pickle said:

Chelsea 2-2 v Leicester at the mo - certainly didn’t see that coming when it was 2-0 at half time.  Nice finish from Mavididi.

An even better finish by the Chelsea centre half for the first Leicester goal. Leicester fans shouting "shoot" every time he gets the ball😂

2 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

An even better finish by the Chelsea centre half for the first Leicester goal. Leicester fans shouting "shoot" every time he gets the ball😂

I blame the keeper as much, where the hell was he??? Sanchez has had an absolute stinker.

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

I blame the keeper as much, where the hell was he??? Sanchez has had an absolute stinker.

Yes and no - he was a long way out but keepers do that these days. The blame surely has to lie squarely with the guy passing without bothering to look. 

Why are Chelsea letting Sterling take these kicks ahead of Palmer??? Weak management from the highly overrated Poch.

Sterling is just woeful these days, looks like a pub player. 

The own goal was a bit dodgy because it was clearly a foul throw. And as for Jackson tripping himself up to try and get a Leicester player sent off 😡

17 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Mudryk off instead of Sterling? Poch trying to get sacked?

I get the impression that a lot of these multimillionaire-mangers from abroad who are on that merry-go-round are not really that bothered.

I did with Mourinho at Man. U., and there have been others.