3 hours ago, BlueHope76 said:

Think you'll find the first insult was from Branston n0bhead, I was just merely responding while correcting the bs he was spreading, although probably a waste of time as it appears rife on this site. 

Not sure many have beaten Wednesday 6-0 but then again we did get 6 lucky goals again so I don't suppose it counts. I've been on here when we have lost and not been on here when we have won, makes no difference to me. We got done at Cardiff on late set plays, fair play to them, it happens, move on to the next one.   

Fourteen years we don’t see any of you, now you are like a sexually transmitted disease, a rash everywhere.

The refereeing in the championship is so shocking, how the f*** is that not a penalty to Leeds.

He’s clearly broke the guys nose lol.

To make it even worse he doesn’t even stop the game for a head injury.

Posted (edited)

We'll have to give the binners hope in a few weeks, only to take it away again the following week 😉 

Edited by Yellow Fever
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

We'll have to give the binners hope in a few weeks, only to take it away again the following week 😉 

Playoff final at Wembley.

Binners vs us.

We all know it's coming..

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Well b back said:

The refereeing in the championship is so shocking, how the f*** is that not a penalty to Leeds.

That linesman watched two players wrestling each other to the ground one yard in front of him and never raised his flag. The referee is just as bad and football is the loser.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Binners vs us.

I can’t see us catching Albion ( thanks to Jonny Howson ) so best I think for us would be sixth, and I also can’t see the binners finishing below 3rd, so if we were both in the playoffs odds would be semi’s. Should they finish 4th can’t see them beating Albion over 2 legs.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BlueHope76 said:

Think you'll find the first insult was from Branston n0bhead, I was just merely responding while correcting the bs he was spreading, although probably a waste of time as it appears rife on this site. 

Not sure many have beaten Wednesday 6-0 but then again we did get 6 lucky goals again so I don't suppose it counts. I've been on here when we have lost and not been on here when we have won, makes no difference to me. We got done at Cardiff on late set plays, fair play to them, it happens, move on to the next one.   

Can’t you ban these co#k wombles from the board, I come here to read ncfc supporters views not these w@nkers 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ridgeman said:

That linesman watched two players wrestling each other to the ground one yard in front of him and never raised his flag. The referee is just as bad and football is the loser.

Indeed, a good linesman would actually have intervened, let alone put his flag up.

8 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Binners vs us.

Highly unlikely.

We need to deal with the match on the 6th first as we play Leicester the week before.

6 minutes ago, ridgeman said:

And then you have VAR keeping Villa in the CL spots, Moyes is fuming. 

LiVARpool get a VAR decision against them, everyone agrees except Klopp, who claps ironically, but doesn’t get a yellow card

Just now, Capt. Pants said:

Liverpool lead.

Panic stations in that Utd defence.

Great game.

Over to the Leeds game now

21 hours ago, RobJames said:

However I doubt anyone, not even me☺️, would have us where we are now back in Nov when we were 17th

I had no doubt, as it was injuries that was killing us, and they also derailed end of last season. 

Personally I struggle to comprehend how this concept is so hard for people to get their heads around really, and this isn't hindsight, I've continually being saying it: