Sign in to follow this  
daz

Watford 😂 😂

I think the ‘views’ on that post are oddly the same as the number of managers they’ve had in the last 5 years!

What’s new with Watford. If they fail to make the playoffs I reckon the replacement will be gone by next season

People complain that we sometimes give managers too long, but I’d much rather be like that than the circus at Watford. I think it said 8 managers in the last 3 seasons 

• Like 1

From the BBC:

"Since Sean Dyche left Vicarage Road in 2012, Gianfranco Zola, Giuseppe Sannino, Oscar Garcia, Billy McKinlay, Slavisa Jokanovic, Quique Sanchez Flores, Walter Mazzarri, Marco Silva, Javi Gracia, Nigel Pearson, Vladimir Ivic, Xisco Munoz, Claudio Ranieri, Roy Hodgson, Rob Edwards, Slaven Bilic and Chris Wilder have also had spells in charge."

1 minute ago, Pyro Pete said:

From the BBC:

"Since Sean Dyche left Vicarage Road in 2012, Gianfranco Zola, Giuseppe Sannino, Oscar Garcia, Billy McKinlay, Slavisa Jokanovic, Quique Sanchez Flores, Walter Mazzarri, Marco Silva, Javi Gracia, Nigel Pearson, Vladimir Ivic, Xisco Munoz, Claudio Ranieri, Roy Hodgson, Rob Edwards, Slaven Bilic and Chris Wilder have also had spells in charge."

To be fair it would probably have been quicker to list the managers who haven't been in charge at Vicarage Road since 2012. 

A couple ot those ex-managers have gone on to much bigger and better things. 

1 hour ago, Peregrine Shorts said:

they extended his contract earlier in the season saying it was a long term project

I mean by Watford standards it was.

• Haha 2