Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Far more effective than booing

22 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

For real though we are having a party when she leaves/is forced to leave in embarrassment that’s going to really set the 80% off.

Does ‘we’ refer to you and your imaginary friends?

A couple of Reading fans just called into 6-0-6 and to be fair, what is going on there is catastrophic- I’m not surprised the fans have acted today, it is obvious that unless a change of owner happens soon, the club is very much on the brink of going out of existence. Given the owner’s history of liquidating 2 clubs previously, how on earth did he pass the ‘fit and proper’ tests that (I assume) would be in place? The issues their fans have had to endure and the very obvious emotional impacts these are having really did put our current problems into perspective.

Edited by Beetley Yellow

5 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Does ‘we’ refer to you and your imaginary friends?

20% are going to ruin it

46 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Quite possibly the most pathetic comparison yet. A club in utter crisis facing points deductions with an absentee owner who doesn’t give a **** and is looking for any asset- ground , training ground etc that he can sell. A man who has already liquidated a Chinese club and a Belgian one.

on the other hand some people on here don’t like Delia because she doesn’t have enough money to compete in the premier league. The sooner the morons on here get a reality check or wander off to support a corporate club elsewhere the better for the rest of us!

MWJ, is that you? 

1 hour ago, RobJames said:

If only the level of discontent shown after the Hull came could be carried over to Carrow Road. The booing was deafening. However, I doubt the idiocy of your putting up the scenes at Reading is lost on most on here either. Reading fans are protesting about the very actions you whiners are whining for. Spend money we don't have, indebt the club and risk joining Derby, Sheff Weds, Bolton, Wigan Blackpool and the dozen or so ex PL clubs below us in the Championship. A whiner without his phone -

What a load of nonsense. Everyone knows that rich foreign owners equal instant unbridled success, and there are absolutely NO exceptions.

1 hour ago, Commonsense said:

Quite possibly the most pathetic comparison yet. A club in utter crisis facing points deductions with an absentee owner who doesn’t give a **** and is looking for any asset- ground , training ground etc that he can sell. A man who has already liquidated a Chinese club and a Belgian one.

on the other hand some people on here don’t like Delia because she doesn’t have enough money to compete in the premier league. The sooner the morons on here get a reality check or wander off to support a corporate club elsewhere the better for the rest of us!

Yeah, Reading fans have legitimate genuine concerns their club could not exist by the end of the year. 

But you can guarantee if Readings current owners were to have bid for us instead of Reading, and our board had turned them down as untrustworthy, they'd be getting relentless abuse on here for it...

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

MWJ, is that you? 

Not possible to invade the pitch if you don’t go to games!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

My son was at Coventry and witnessed some of our own fans attacking each other - those who wanted to boo/yell at the players didn’t like those who wanted to, let’s call it, show their support, and attacked them.  It really is that sad.

This trying to pigeonhole people is simply crap and divisive. Delia should have known better, but people here are using it to make things a lot worse.

That is why she did it, create a division between the fans, takes the heat off her........united we stand, divided we fall and all that......

2 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

My son was at Coventry and witnessed some of our own fans attacking each other - those who wanted to boo/yell at the players didn’t like those who wanted to, let’s call it, show their support, and attacked them.  It really is that sad.

This trying to pigeonhole people is simply crap and divisive. Delia should have known better, but people here are using it to make things a lot worse.

That is why she did it, create a division between the fans, takes the heat off her........united we stand, divided we fall and all that......

So what is this imaginary pitch invasion hoping to achieve? What are you imagining to invade the pitch about?

55 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

So according to the Pink Un she’s now turned from being a drunk half senile old bat who runs her mouth off without thinking to a master manipulator adept at sophisticated psychology and control of the masses? All this on top of being a control freak who demands sporting directors dance to her tune while being hands off to the point of negligence?

Talented woman this Delia

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Fen Canary said:

So according to the Pink Un she’s now turned from being a drunk half senile old bat who runs her mouth off without thinking to a master manipulator adept at sophisticated psychology and control of the masses? All this on top of being a control freak who demands sporting directors dance to her tune while being hands off to the point of negligence?

Talented woman this Delia

Well I did no have you down as my first bite.........

Hats off to the Reading fans who had the good sense to pick up some tennis balls as they ran onto the pitch, preparing for the next protest whilst in the middle of the current one is what made this country great. 😀

13 hours ago, Fen Canary said:

I’m still fuming she never signed Messi and Ronaldo during her tenure! Asleep at the wheel I tell you! 

In the early days they promised the best football club in the world so why not?

Maybe I will let them off that one but as for spending money we haven't got, we have certainly done that which is why we are in debt and no it wasn't by any stretch only the pandemic.