Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

It's getting rather heated in Preston

Strong element of "after the Lord Mayor's show" in this one and often happens the match after a particularly big game. Leeds essentially had a cup final against Ipswich and had to be right up for it.

They are more listless here.

We don't want scum running away with it, we need them in playoff semi  final haha

We should have beaten Preston but didn't take our chances. It led to people reverting back to Wagner Out because it was "only preston".

What we've learnt this season is there isn't an "only" team. Leeds were struggling against Preston with 11 men, have arguably the best manager in the division and an incredible squad to work with. We should perhaps reflect on that.

• Thanks 1

That’s a terrible red card. Embarrassing to run in for the sucker push them roll around on the floor feigning injury. 

Was a red card but the bloke rolling around with those theatrics just made me wince. Is there any other sport where feigning pain/injury is just accepted as ok and part of the game?

42 minutes ago, JB said:

Was a red card but the bloke rolling around with those theatrics just made me wince. Is there any other sport where feigning pain/injury is just accepted as ok and part of the game?

This is why I don't rush to slag off women's football like many do. Yeah the standard and passages of play aren't great on the hole, and a lot of dodgy keepers, but they spend a fraction of the time pretending to be hurt to try and get opposition players in the book. 

• Like 1