Sign in to follow this  
KeiranShikari

The (Norwich) City Group

It was interesting to know that Richard Ressler is one of the ones backing city with Attanasio he is a legitimate billionaire with 1.36 billion behind him. I’d put money on it that his real estate and construction company would be behind the City stand expansion once that happens. 

2 hours ago, KeiranShikari said:

Not seen anybody else mention this but it's an interesting little comment. 

Safe to say that Mark Attanasio is enthusiastic. 

It's a great interview, shame Delia ruined the night.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sufyellow said:

It's a great interview, shame Delia ruined the night.

So true, her & her husband's sarcastic comments on tv has just wound up more fans! 

This is a really good interview and the first thing I have heard from the club in a long time that has given me some hope.

Great to hear some positives and his and Bens ideas sound good.

World away from the senile idiotic quotes we got from the Smiths. I can only imagine how he felt sitting next to them as they embarrassed the club.

Really hope that they can push the transfer through quicker or at least him and Ben can be let to run the club

14 hours ago, stratton canary said:

So true, her & her husband's sarcastic comments on tv has just wound up more fans! 

I'm actually glad she did it, I make no secret that I've long since wanted Delia gone, but the AGM has opened a lot of eyes. 

14 hours ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Honestly, the state of this 🤣

State of what ? Everyone is entitled to an opinion.  

Sounds Very Good and Clearly a very wise man with Money ,

Also good to hear he has lots of successful business people in his group ,

sounds like he wants to invest more money but carefully ,

i am sure once Delia and MWJ have gone things will be run a lot differently 

Yes, very good. I was aware of Ressler and his wealth, so fingers crossed there.

Clearly he's on another level to Smith & Jones and articulates himself far better. 

Unfortunately Wagner is undermining the whole thing at the moment, a blockage that needs removing if Knapper is to start moving forward with his 'style' and strategy.

This is such a refreshing listen compared to the babbling S&J norm. At long last we will have a professional running the show once the custodians leave. 

4 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Yes, very good. I was aware of Ressler and his wealth, so fingers crossed there.

Clearly he's on another level to Smith & Jones and articulates himself far better. 

Unfortunately Wagner is undermining the whole thing at the moment, a blockage that needs removing if Knapper is to start moving forward with his 'style' and strategy.

Delia is undermining Knapper by phoning Wagner to support him and telling the world she did it. 

29 minutes ago, percy varco said:

Delia is undermining Knapper by phoning Wagner to support him and telling the world she did it. 

Totally. And Wagner couldn't wait to tell journalists either.

58 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Totally. And Wagner couldn't wait to tell journalists either.

Lol. Because no football club owner has ever given public support to their manager, have they? 

Come on guys. Stop trying to stir up **** when it's not justified. There's plenty to properly criticise the club over. You don't need to make up straw grabbing **** like this. 

5 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Lol. Because no football club owner has ever given public support to their manager, have they? 

Come on guys. Stop trying to stir up **** when it's not justified. There's plenty to properly criticise the club over. You don't need to make up straw grabbing **** like this. 

Delia is not the "owner", she is a joint majority shareholder with her husband and all bar the final ratification, Mark Attanasio. I have no problem with Delia phoning that nice man Mr Wagner, not sure why it did not stay a private call..............

42 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Delia is not the "owner", she is a joint majority shareholder with her husband and all bar the final ratification, Mark Attanasio. I have no problem with Delia phoning that nice man Mr Wagner, not sure why it did not stay a private call..............

Talk about majorly missing the ****ing point.