Sign in to follow this  
ncfc-tom

Stand up and be counted Ben.

3 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

To be Fair  nearly Every Employee of a company is a Puppet Not many people do not do what the Boss / owner asks 

Unless you make the owners your puppets!! Take a bow Master Webber. 

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

It's a leap into the unknown for absolutely no benefit. We're not going to be promoted this season whatever happens. And what's the likelihood of getting a good manager now? This is truly a poisoned chalice role at the moment.

If we get to only six points above the relegation zone then fair enough, make a change, but other than that see it out this season and regroup in the Summer where we can have a proper managerial recruitment process and a fresh start with some squad changes.

If people really can't bear it at the moment find something else to do for the rest of the season, because it's not going to get better.

There are good managers available now. Worst case it gives the nee guy half a season to plan for next. Doing nothing is not an option. 

Just now, S_81 said:

Remains to be seen until he takes a major decision 

No, it doesn't. Because you don't know if his major decision is to keep Wagner. What we do know is our SD model under Webber had him running every part of the club and making the decisions. Then everyone ITK and in the media has confirmed we are following the exact same model. Neil Adams even touched on it.

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

You know they didn't say that. You know it's not their call. You've pointed it out with your Webber comment.

I'll say what I said about Dean Smith. Wagner has done little to impress me but I'm not convinced another manager will get better results with this squad. 

Strange that because it was reported Delia did call Wagner

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

So everything that happens at Carrow Road is down to the owners? Every success as well as failure? Who'd have thought it. The whole history of this message board needs rewriting...

We haven’t had any proper success under these owners. Maybe staying up under Lambert for a couple of seasons…

I can't see how Wagner turns things around after tonight. Too many indefensible tactical decisions imply this is a man who has run out of ideas.

Honestly, the performance tonight was worse than anything under Smith, and I don't think Knapper has any choice other than to act.

There is quite literally no point in the club employing Knapper if he doesn't have autonomy - to all the conspiracy theorists suggesting he is in the pocket of other employees, why bother? Adams could just have been promoted internally if that was the case.

Just now, hogesar said:

No, it doesn't. Because you don't know if his major decision is to keep Wagner. What we do know is our SD model under Webber had him running every part of the club and making the decisions. Then everyone ITK and in the media has confirmed we are following the exact same model. Neil Adams even touched on it.

Wise words Hoggy and appreciated by many I’m sure. 

3 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Well it’s time he sacked him then 

1 minute ago, Jim Smith said:

We haven’t had any proper success under these owners. Maybe staying up under Lambert for a couple of seasons…

It may look more successful than the future owners. We've never had a run of more than three PL seasons. Unless you think the old div one is the same.

Just now, Dean Coneys boots said:

I suspect he’s a dead man walking but they are hanging in until the Ipswich game - so he can take the flak for that 

Hamilton won there...

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

So everything that happens at Carrow Road is down to the owners? Every success as well as failure? Who'd have thought it. The whole history of this message board needs rewriting...

Do you not Agree that Most Employees  are Puppets ?

that's all i said 

Nothing to do with our owners who give people a free rein sometimes to much aka Webber 

but it is the Truth if Delia said to Webber say sorry to the fans unless you are sacked he would have ,

People do not last Long if you do not do what owners or Bosses want or say 

2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Hamilton won there...

Wagner won’t. Zero chance 

1 minute ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

I suspect he’s a dead man walking but they are hanging in until the Ipswich game - so he can take the flak for that 

As a professional organisation aware of the vital nature of 3 points, I would really hope this isn't the case.

That said, the way Farke's sacking was handled did set alarm bells ringing. I can't really remember the club taking ownership and responsibility when things aren't going well previously.

Wagner definitely a fall guy, but he and Smith didn't hire themselves.

3 minutes ago, S_81 said:

Well it’s time he sacked him then 

Again, that's up to him. As the sky commentator said, he spoke to Knapper who said he never came in with the intention of sacking Wagner 

4 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

Do you not Agree that Most Employees  are Puppets ?

that's all i said 

Nothing to do with our owners who give people a free rein sometimes to much aka Webber 

but it is the Truth if Delia said to Webber say sorry to the fans unless you are sacked he would have ,

People do not last Long if you do not do what owners or Bosses want or say 

100% disagree. And if I owned our club I'd certainly not pay vast amounts of money to employees if I thought I knew best...

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Like 1

Just now, hogesar said:

Again, that's up to him. As the sky commentator said, he spoke to Knapper who said he never came in with the intention of sacking Wagner 

Which was obviously the sensible decision - it made absolutely no strategic sense for Knapper to rip things up at that stage. I never had any doubt Wagner would be given some time.

That said, I think things have changed very quickly since Knapper has been in the door and would not be surprised to see the situation reappraised extremely soon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Then he’s no stats man. As they’re glaring 

2 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Oh please wake up and don’t believe everything you hear on Sky. 

7 minutes ago, hogesar said:

i think he has full control 

i am thinking maybe his inexperience might slow the process  as he is thinking of Everything before he makes a massive call 

Someone who is More Experienced and been in this position before would maybe have more contacts and would maybe act faster 

Not a Dig at Knapper as no right way Webber was  more experienced and got 1 out of 3 managers right by the look of things 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Barry Brockes said:

100% agree with Pants. This is a critical time for Knapper. He knows Wagner has to go and now but if he's not allowed to do the deed that completely undermines his authority and merely shows him up to be a Smith puppet.

The issue is Knapper is new and doesn't have the trust yet. They all are hoping Sargent, Gunn and Hanely come back and save the day, giving them time to match up their next coach and Knapper to the setup.

5 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Oh please wake up and don’t believe everything you hear on Sky. 

It's got nothing to do with believing what one person said. The actions speak enough and should be simple enough for even you to follow..

Just now, Ian said:

Which was obviously the sensible decision - it made absolutely no strategic sense for Knapper to rip things up at that stage. I never had any doubt Wagner would be given some time.

That said, I think things have changed very quickly since Knapper has been in the door and would not be surprised to see the situation reappraised extremely soon.

We won two. It had zero effect on supporters confidence in Wagner. This loss and reaction will probably have sealed Wagner's fate. I remember Worthy winning five on the spin but still all we heard was Worthy out.

An appointment like we did with Irvine until the end of the season could give everyone the space they need. IF the players are good enough.

4 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

100% disagree. And if I owned our club I'd certainly not pay vast amounts of money to employees if I thought I knew best...

i didn't say i knew best and make all decisions

as a company owner myself Employees are Hired to do what they Know or do best and to do a job 

i said most employees do what is told by owners / bosses if not why would you pay someone who does not do what you want ?

example If Delia gets on her Private plane and says pilot drop me and MWJ off in Manchester 

and he says sorry Delia we are going to Newcastle because i want to is he Hired again ?

if he says sorry i can not drop you in Manchester as it is dangerous to land due to fog so taken you to Newcastle as that as close to Manchester as we can get he is doing a good job 

11 minutes ago, hogesar said:

It's got nothing to do with believing what one person said. The actions speak enough and should be simple enough for even you to follow..

Be polite and stop the sarcasm, you’re better than than that. 

7 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

We won two. It had zero effect on supporters confidence in Wagner. This loss and reaction will probably have sealed Wagner's fate. I remember Worthy winning five on the spin but still all we heard was Worthy out.

An appointment like we did with Irvine until the end of the season could give everyone the space they need. IF the players are good enough.

i can not remember that Nutty  (young and enjoying myself to much at time )

Did worthy really win  five and fans still call for him to be sacked ?

i can remember when he was sacked but not the build  up of games before hand 

31 minutes ago, S_81 said:

Then he’s no stats man. As they’re glaring 

He's definitely a stats man. Which as you say, are very glaring.

But that's the thing. Big difference between being the stats man and then everything the SD role encompasses. One of them being decision making.