Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Farke won at Brentford then sacked so …………..

The decision to sack him was made before the Brentford game but not signed off or something, IIRC.

7 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

To be followed by seasons of LDC brooding about Wagner's treatment? Oh no...

Pot and kettle! 😂 At least LDC was backing a manager who got us up twice as champions….unlike Smith one relegation with us!

Edited by Indy

2 minutes ago, Indy said:

Pot and kettle! 😂 At least LDC was backing a manager who got us up twice as champions….

Hey, I've never brooded about Smith. Just pointed out it was f*king stupid to sack him before he'd had even a full uninterrupted season, unlike his five-season predecessor who got a whole season with a mid-table finish and still kept his job, before things started going well.

Edited by littleyellowbirdie
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

So what to do?

11/10 Cardiff?

12/5 Norwich?

Both are certs apparently.

Maybe the draw at 5/2?

Over 3.5 goals might be the option.

5 minutes ago, Robert N. LiM said:

This forum is on fire at the moment

It's true. It was simply the sheer stupidity of refusing to back him because he'd replaced Farke that annoyed me. If he'd had half the support and benefit of the doubt Wagner has had we'd never be in this mess. And the whole reason Wagner has had the benefit of the doubt is because he replaced Smith and some people can't bear the idea that they were wrong.

Funny thing about people going on about the weird apathetic feeling while we were losing at the weekend being a new thing. It was pretty similar when we were winning under Smith...

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

It's true. It was simply the sheer stupidity of refusing to back him because he'd replaced Farke that annoyed me. If he'd had half the support and benefit of the doubt Wagner has had we'd never be in this mess. And the whole reason Wagner has had the benefit of the doubt is because he replaced Smith and some people can't bear the idea that they were wrong.

I don’t know whether it’s through choice or no offers why Smith is not a manager at present. His next job won’t be anywhere near the Premier League though and that’s a cert. 

3 minutes ago, Satriales said:

Over 3.5 goals might be the option.

I like the cut of your jib. You would be welcome on Rays funds. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I don’t know whether it’s through choice or no offers why Smith is not a manager at present. His next job won’t be anywhere near the Premier League though and that’s a cert. 

Whatevs. We sacked him and we're way worse off than we would have been if he'd seen the season out and we'd reassessed in the Summer where there'd have been a wider choice of replacements. No way would we have been flirting with relegation, especially if he'd had half the totally unjustified support Wagner has had.

5 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Funny thing about people going on about the weird apathetic feeling while we were losing at the weekend being a new thing. It was pretty similar when we were winning under Smith...

Yeh you are off again! You have the cheek to call out LDC about Farke and here you go again! Smith was useless and has two relegations on his cv and that’s why he’s sitting on his backside twiddling his thumbs!

2 minutes ago, Indy said:

Yeh you are off again! You have the cheek to call out LDC about Farke and here you go again! Smith was useless and has two relegations on his cv and that’s why he’s sitting on his backside twiddling his thumbs!

You brought it up. You're a case in point of the people who can't bear that they were wrong.

Anybody could do better than Smith...

And incidentally, I've been quiet as a monk on Wagner since his appointment, not a word of criticism until things really turned.

Fact is I'm right and you're wrong.

52 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

………. three points ar Cardiff a cert.

Dont care how many points he gets could be a 10-0 win and 3 points a draw or a lose I just want him gone

3 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

You brought it up. You're a case in point of the people who can't bear that they were wrong.

Anybody could do better than Smith...

Smith got sacked when we were.. what, 7th? In the table?

Where are we now?

Whe

1 minute ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

You brought it up.

I called you out, your pointless attack on LDC when you’re as bad if not worse by backing an utterly crap manager! 

1 minute ago, Indy said:

I called you out, your pointless attack on LDC when you’re as bad if not worse by backing an utterly crap manager! 

Wagner finished last season worse than Smith started it. Wagner has started this season worse than Smith started last season.

Wagner's a worse manager. But anybody could do better than Smith...

And actually LDC's attitude over Smith was incredibly disappointing for someone who'd always given managers the benefit of the doubt. But not Smith, because he replaced his precious Farke. Diddums.

Just now, littleyellowbirdie said:

Wagner finished last season worse than Smith started it. Wagner has started this season worse than Smith started last season.

Wagner's a worse manager. But anybody could do better than Smith...

Who gives a **** about Wagner you’re calling out LDC.

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Smith got sacked when we were.. what, 7th? In the table?

Where are we now?

Whe

With a very good squad of players for this level. To cut Wagner some slack Webber has stitched him up with the summer signings. 

Just now, Indy said:

Yeah, with good reason. Like I said, he'd always give every manager the benefit of the doubt, even Hughton, until Smith, because he replaced his precious f*king Farke.

Never would I have dreamt that Farke would have become such a toxic thing for this club.

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

With a very good squad of players for this level. To cut Wagner some slack Webber has stitched him up with the summer signings. 

And end of last season with all the same players Smith had. Except for our best loan signing, Ramsey, of course, who left because of the sh1t Smith received.

Yeah, with good reason. Like I said, he'd always give every manager the benefit of the doubt, even Hughton, until Smith, because he replaced his precious f*king Farke.

Never would I have dreamt that Farke would have become such a toxic thing for this club.

Rightly so Farke is ten times the manager Smith is! But you had to have a dig, you’re just worse backing a totally rubbish manager! Pot and kettle like I said! 

3 minutes ago, Indy said:

And also, lakey told me not long ago that 'I needed to get over Smith', so with all due respect, he earnt it, so butt out.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Indy said:

Rightly so Farke is ten times the manager Smith is! But you had to have a dig, you’re just worse backing a totally rubbish manager! Pot and kettle like I said! 

See above.

And also, lakey told me not long ago that 'I needed to get over Smith', so with all due respect, he earnt it, so butt out.

Nope I won’t it’s too funny you calling LDC out! Pot & Kettle! 

6 minutes ago, Indy said:

Nope I won’t it’s too funny you calling LDC out! Pot & Kettle! 

Okay, f*k you then. I'm starting to think Farke is the worst f*king thing that has happened to this club. People moan about Delia and co being too f*king nice, but then they'll fawn over a guy for years, sulking at everything because he got sacked after getting two points in 10 premier league games. Literally at any other club they'd have been gone long before then. But supposedly he was badly treated after five seasons and a whole season to get his feet under the table. But he did clap the fans...

Absolute f*king joke.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Okay, f*k you then. I'm starting to think Farke is the worst f*king thing that has happened to this club. People moan about Delia and co being too f*king nice, but then they'll fawn over a guy for years, sulking at everything because he got sacked after getting two points in 10 premier league games. Literally at any other club they'd have been gone long before then. But supposedly he was badly treated after five seasons and a whole season to get his feet under the table.

Absolute f*king joke.

Wow as always you start the fight and go over the top! Can’t handle being called out can you! Pot & Kettle!

This reaction is brilliant! At least LDC can control himself on this forum!

Edited by Indy