Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Farke won at Brentford then sacked so …………..

Just now, littleyellowbirdie said:

No, you started it. Now f*k off.

I didn’t call out LDC just pointed out your hypocrisy! You don’t like it! Angry little elf aren’t you?

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

Language. 

Nah to be expected from such a poster!

1 minute ago, Indy said:

Nah to be expected from such a poster!

Go to hell you sanctimonious idiot. Smith worse than Wagner. You're a f*king joke.

17th in the table and you'll seriously say that. Idiot.

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

Yes. Now f*k off.

No way this is too funny! I do hope LDC is reading this and having a laugh! 

Go to hell you sanctimonious idiot. Smith worse than Wagner. You're a f*king joke.

Brilliant…..watch you blood pressure old boy!

3 minutes ago, Indy said:

No way this is too funny! I do hope LDC is reading this and having a laugh! 

If you think 17th and relegation form is funny and isn't worse than Smith then it can never be as funny as you are. Idiot.

If you think 17th and relegation form is funny and is worse than Smith then it can never be as funny as you are. Idiot.

Trying to derail your response is not allowed, now back to your hypocrisy! Pot & Kettle!

2 minutes ago, Indy said:

Trying to derail your response is not allowed, now back to your hypocrisy! Pot & Kettle!

No, lets get back to you being so fuking stupid that you'll seriously argue a guy that has us 17th in relegation form is better than Smith and not something to be angry about.

Idiot.

No, lets get back to you being so fuking stupid that you'll seriously argue a guy that has us 17th in relegation form is better than Smith.

Idiot.

Can you hold fire for ten minutes while I pop out for wine? This is awesome for a Tuesday night. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

Can you hold fire for ten minutes while I pop out for wine? This is awesome for a Tuesday night. 

Don't bother. I'm out of here. If 17th and relegation form is more tolerable management than Smith then I've nothing more to say.

5 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

No, lets get back to you being so fuking stupid that you'll seriously argue a guy that has us 17th in relegation form is better than Smith and not something to be angry about.

Idiot.

I’ve never said that you’re trying to twist things to try and get off the hook of being a foul mouthed hypocrite! Pot & Kettle!

5 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Get two bottles  in he’s wriggling trying to get a deflection! It could be a fun night!

Edited by Indy

29 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Diddums.

It's almost like someone threw their toys out the pram... :classic_biggrin:

Just now, Feedthewolf said:

It's almost like someone threw their toys out the pram... :classic_biggrin:

And the baby too! 

4 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Don't bother. I'm out of here. If 17th and relegation form is more tolerable management than Smith then I've nothing more to say.

Who needs Friendly Fridays when you’ve got Tremendous Tuesdays. I’m sure you’ll come back. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

No please stay! Where has anyone said anything about 17th being funny or tolerable? I was just pointing out your hypocrisy and how you then try to sidefoot the point which nobody made to wriggle off! Please stay and do the decent thing apologise for being an angry little elf! Merry Christmas LYB!

Edited by Indy

18 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Who needs Friendly Fridays when you’ve got Tremendous Tuesdays. I’m sure you’ll come back. 

More like Tourettes Tuesday.

17 minutes ago, Indy said:

No please stay! Where has anyone said anything about 17th being funny? I’m just pointing out your hypocrisy and how you then try to sidefoot the point which nobody made to wriggle off! Please stay and do the decent thing apologise for being an angry little elf! Merry Christmas LYB!

Well I'm pointing out that if you think 17th and relegation form isn't worse than Smith then you're f*king absurd. Where were you calling oiut LDC as a hypocrite when he said 'I should get over Smith'?

Pr1ck.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

More like Tourettes Tuesday.

I can’t understand why he lost the plot! I was being polite and engaging! 😂

3 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Well I'm pointing out that if you think 17th and relegation form isn't worse than Smith then you're f*king absurd. Where were you calling oiut LDC as a hypocrite when he said 'I should get over Smith'.

Pr1ck.

I thought you’d gone! So pleased you’re back, anyhow where has anyone said this 17th isn’t worse than Smith? I’m waiting! We just pointed out smith is unemployed and has two relegations on his cv, Farke is currently at Leeds in the playoffs! Hmmm now you called out LDC and I pointed out pot & kettle and you’ve gone into meltdown! 

Edited by Indy

2 minutes ago, Indy said:

I thought you’d gone! So pleased you’re back, anyhow where has anyone said this 17th isn’t worse than Smith? I’m waiting! We just pointed out smith is unemployed and has two relegations on his cv, Farke is currently at Leeds in the playoffs! Hmmm now you called out LDC and I pointed out pot & kettle and you’ve gone into meltdown! 

I'm not answering any questions from you, you utterly absurd pr1ck. And fuking double standards as well thinking you can call me out for something LDC did you me. W4nker.

33 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Did you get your wine in ? Red or white?

I'm not answering any questions from you, you utterly absurd pr1ck.

Pot& Kettle again!

10 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Laugh it up ****. Think on this conversation if we get relegated.

Anyone's better than Smith...

Who’s bought up relegation on here, oh you to try and sidefoot the point! No not having it, you’re a hypocrite and I agree with your last point Anyone’s better than Smith I’m so pleased you finally made that point! 

PS I’m sure LDC will agree with your last point too, it’s taken you a long time to admit that about Smith!

Edited by Indy

6 minutes ago, Indy said:

Who’s bought up relegation on here, oh you to try and sidefoot the point! No not having it, you’re a hypocrite and I agree with your last point Anyone’s better than Smith I’m so pleased you finally made that point! 

PS I’m sure LDC will agree with your last point too, it’s taken you a long time to admit that about Smith!

Oh f*k off with your 'sidefooting' bullsh1t. Just f*k off you stupid idiot. Enjoy Wagnerball, w4nker. After all, he's not as bad as Smith, eh?

Moron.