Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Jacob Murphy

2 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Great to see him doing so well  - even if it is with Newcastle. One goal and two asists on Saturday. Brilliant.

Yep many a Norwich fan including myself didnt think he would ever be in the position he's in. Fair play to him.

I dont think many of us thought Jacob would be the one starting against PSG in the Champions League, whilst Josh is at Oxford or whatever!

2 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I dont think many of us thought Jacob would be the one starting against PSG in the Champions League, whilst Josh is at Oxford or whatever!

Its like we all have a long history of being wrong..

No comments about that from me 😉

• Haha 1

How many other people, like me, felt that Josh would be the better of the twins?

Josh was, once again, a sub for Oxford United in League One.

19 minutes ago, Yellow Wal said:

How many other people, like me, felt that Josh would be the better of the twins?

Josh was, once again, a sub for Oxford United in League One.

It really seems like a night and day difference in attitude between the twins. Jacob could have given up on being a Premier League player when Newcastle were loaning him out to Sheffield Wednesday but he clearly got his head down and made himself indispensable.

By all reports Josh is the opposite.  

2 hours ago, king canary said:

It really seems like a night and day difference in attitude between the twins. Jacob could have given up on being a Premier League player when Newcastle were loaning him out to Sheffield Wednesday but he clearly got his head down and made himself indispensable.

By all reports Josh is the opposite.  

It goes to prove, once more, that Appication and Attitude are just as important as Ability

Jacob used to score all kinds of goals. Josh used to score the odd worldly. I always rated Jacob the better because of this.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Well b back said:

We had a Jacob Murphy thread on Saturday, could this have been added to that ?

Lay off Lakey please. This is clearly a twin thread! 😀

• Haha 1

A great example of how a manager can improve a player. He'll never be as good for anyone else or anywhere else so hopefully for him Howe stays for a few more years. One of the relatively few players Norwich have sold over many years who have gone on to reach the heights of the game.