Sign in to follow this  
GodlyOtsemobor

"Going to be a busy night"

44 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

..... " on here tonight " 

Just thought I'd get it in before Nutty has a chance 😉

Nutty is very quiet, maybe he’s thinking of his usual witty responses? Has anyone heard from him he is ok isn’t he? 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Making Plans said:

It's about time some of the 22,000 season ticket holders voted with their wallets.

Should have happened when Webber was retained after the prem disaster season. Forced Smith and co into action. But people love the club and the day out. But both have been worse off for the lack of empty seat protest 

32 minutes ago, Making Plans said:

It's about time some of the 22,000 season ticket holders voted with their wallets.

1 minute ago, S_81 said:

Should have happened when Webber was retained after the prem disaster season. Forced Smith and co into action. But people love the club and the day out. But both have been worse off for the lack of empty seat protest 

I presume neither of you will be attending any more ?

Just a very quick note! You don’t win much with dads army at the core of the squad….Farke already playing youngsters who show form! Wagner doesn’t! But don’t worry Hanley will be back soon! 😂

Just now, FenwayFrank said:

I presume neither of you will be attending any more ?

I gave up my season ticket for that very reason. For his early success, Webber will have actually taken us further back in squad terms than before he arrived. I’m not even confident the youth squad is better. Training facilities probably so however. 

Personally, I'm more likely to give it a miss when we lose than we win, due to the ridiculously negativity we see on this forum a lot of the time. I don't have much to do tonight, however...

41 minutes ago, Making Plans said:

Personally, I'd get a season ticket whatever league we were in. 

People moan that we're too poor as a club as it is, so intentionally starving the club of income seems a rather illogical approach. 

• Like 1

Saturday ruined. Norwich lose. England cricket lose. Am I hoping for too much later.....probably. Don't these under performing players know how much we hurt. Probably not.

4 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Personally, I'm more likely to give it a miss when we lose than we win, due to the ridiculously negativity we see on this forum a lot of the time. I don't have much to do tonight, however...

People moan that we're too poor as a club as it is, so intentionally starving the club of income seems a rather illogical approach. 

Not really re your last point. Not if you’re playing a part in its demise. Sadly a lack of  bums on seats was what it needed to force Webber out earlier 

9 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I’m sure you never complain if there’s to much positivity after a win.. 

10 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I don't know, because there are always some who go overboard. 

And besides, the negativity when we lose far outweighs the positivity when we do.

By some margin.

But yes, I'm not giving up my season ticket in some sort of pathetic protest. I like football and I support Norwich. We don't need to be in the Prem or even the Championship for that.

I was able to purchase a season ticket when we got relegated to League One, because some decided to vote with their feet and not renew. One of them was on this forum. He couldn't get one the next season, or the one after. Reckon I came out on top that time..

52 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Nutty is very quiet, maybe he’s thinking of his usual witty responses? Has anyone heard from him he is ok isn’t he? 

I’m sure Nutty’s fine but give the poor guy some slack. I doubt he lives right next door to the ground.

He does go to games which is more than many on here do.

8 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

I’m sure Nutty’s fine but give the poor guy some slack. I doubt he lives right next door to the ground.

He does go to games which is more than many on here do.

Cut him some slack? You mean in the same way he does if somebody tells the truth about the mess the clubs in? It’s a two way thing, don’t dish it out if you can’t take it, he’s first to criticise anyone on here