Sign in to follow this  
For the future

Another bad season

21 minutes ago, For the future said:

This season is going to be like last season not good enough 

Depends what you were expecting. I felt that if we avoided injuries to the few decent players we have and Wagner proved to be a consistent (in a positive way) manager (jury firmly out) then we’d have a shout at nabbing 6th at best. That’s still on.

But personally I see us finishing bottom half again. 

I think the OP is correct I’m afraid. It’s going to fizzle out into another nothing season.

I’m sure that all the back room uncertainty isn’t helping. The club is transitioning, for sure but they need to get on with it and stop prolonging everything. It’s not helpful.

16 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

40?

39 if we win the play offs…

40 if we win the play offs and get knocked out of the FA Cup in the third round. Probably by the binners.. 

Edited by nutty nigel

Heading for the sort of mid table season I expected. Nice to see the likes of Rowe start well, hope to see more youth come through. With all players fit we could scrape the play offs, with injuries we are paper thin. 

well to be honest i thought it would be worse than it is at this time of season ,

i didnt rate Wagner / Warmed to him after a very good start and thought i got this manager wrong  ,

now thinking after some of the recent games i was right all along , !! 

Sarge and Barnes injuries have been a big blow but the club could have done better than try replacing Sarge with Hwang 

if we can hold onto the coat tails of the top 6 until everyone is fit then all to play for ,

i still have doubts over wagner with everyone fit will it be end or last season or start of this season form ?

8 hours ago, For the future said:

This season is going to be like last season not good enough 

Tell you what FTF this is next level. Clear , succinct , well thought out debate. 

Certainly a positive addition to the board. 

Good to have you around,  Sir. 

Right now 100% no where near as bad as Dean Smiths time at the club - in that way we need to see this year as a transition, especially with all the changes at board level.
Frankly Id rather sit mid champ than bottom of the Prem with a -20 GD

Edited by Nexus_Canary