Sign in to follow this  
Terminally Yellow

Urgent Memo to Zoe Webber

4 hours ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Now is the time to go and get Gregg Broughton and bring him in as Stuart Webber's replacement.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jon-dahl-tomasson-blackburn-rovers-30480683

And while you're at it, get him to bring Jon Dahl Tomasson with him.

Zoe.webber@canaries.co.uk

or

NCFC,

Carrow Rd.

Norwich,

NR1 1JE

We don’t mind doing stuff on the cheap so why not just go for one of the experts off here. Why this has never been considered before is beyond me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

We don’t mind doing stuff on the cheap so why not just go for one of the experts off here. Why this has never been considered before is beyond me. 

Even better would be to employ the wisdom of crowds and just set up a poll each time a decision has to be made. Even cheaper!

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Even better would be to employ the wisdom of crowds and just set up a poll each time a decision has to be made. Even cheaper!

I’ll go with that. 

You have to feel for Blackburn fans, with the way their club is owned and has been for years. Any progress they made on the pitch last season has been lost and their club is in total disarray.  On one level, probably one less club to worry about this season, unless Tomasson can conjure up a miracle, but a sorry situation for anyone who loves that club.

Would we want Broughton and Tomasson......it would be a yes from me.

Her hubby is an expert....although he's allegedly (whilst still courting a not on the cheap healthy and substantial salary) off to pastures new....eventually....probably....hopefully....maybe....I wish....

But if these pastures new don't materialise....I wonder if he will still be here and remain on the majority-shareholding duo's first name on the guest luncheon and supper list....Football fwends....Nice....

You would have thought Broughton was already high up on the list to replace Webber? I wonder if he has already turned us down, hence the faffing around now.

13 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Her hubby is an expert....although he's allegedly (whilst still courting a not on the cheap healthy and substantial salary) off to pastures new....eventually....probably....hopefully....maybe....I wish....

But if these pastures new don't materialise....I wonder if he will still be here and remain on the majority-shareholding duo's first name on the guest luncheon and supper list....Football fwends....Nice....

And a seat next to the pilot for away days. 

4 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

You would have thought Broughton was already high up on the list to replace Webber? I wonder if he has already turned us down, hence the faffing around now.

My cynical reading of the faffing around now is to make sure that no one gets appointed so that if Webber doesn't get the Leeds job he can withdraw his resignation and an undevastated S&J can welcome back the prodigal son.

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

And a seat next to the pilot for away days. 

Neppers 'Top Gun' Tom will be most upset....

2 minutes ago, canarybubbles said:

My cynical reading of the faffing around now is to make sure that no one gets appointed so that if Webber doesn't get the Leeds job he can withdraw his resignation and an undevastated S&J can welcome back the prodigal son.

Faffing around, yet no-one actually knows the work going on behind the scenes.

It did take unlimited-money Newcastle 6 months to sort out their SD Role. It's not an easy one to fill unless you just pick up any random person, which of course would then also get criticised.

3 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Faffing around, yet no-one actually knows the work going on behind the scenes.

It did take unlimited-money Newcastle 6 months to sort out their SD Role. It's not an easy one to fill unless you just pick up any random person, which of course would then also get criticised.

Quite right Hoggy, it’s only been 4 months since Stu informed the board. Maybe we’ll get a double dose of news with a takeover update a week before Christmas. 

8 minutes ago, canarybubbles said:

I think there were targets initially who for one reason or another weren't suitable or didn't want the job. We're now looking elsewhere and are using an agency. It's a pity in some respects It's taken since March to come to that conclusion, but it's more important we appoint the right person.

I remember that MA chap an' crew being introduced on the pitch well over 12 months ago now....These things do take time....

Until then, jammy bready buttery lardy heart attack inducing capillary clogging 'you have traces of blood in your cholesterol stream' items on Delia's restyrunt menu are deemed far more newsworthy than.... 'WTF is actually happening/occurring in the corridors of petulant power at Carra?'....Anyway, I think our Stu looks like he enjoys them lardy bready jammy things....six a day....the well balanced way....'scrummy'....Better than Kendal mint cake for a crag hoppin' energy boost.... 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

I remember that MA chap an' crew being introduced on the pitch well over 12 months ago now....These things do take time....

Until then, jammy bready buttery lardy heart attack inducing capillary clogging 'you have traces of blood in your cholesterol stream' items on Delia's restyrunt menu are deemed far more newsworthy than.... 'WTF is actually happening/occurring in the corridors of petulant power at. Carra?'....Anyway, I think our Stu looks like he enjoys them lardy bready jammy things....six a day....the well balanced way....'scrummy'....Better than Kendal mint cake for a crag hoppin' energy boost.... 

Great Post,  no messing 👏,  right too the point. Priorities around these parts seem very vague , but we can all go very unhealthy with big news about the killer deep fried sandwiches  . Two years ago this was news . Deary me Delia from the simple boiled healthy egg to a definite heart attack food. Where do we go next .

Any news of good football stuff. On ye go big man Stu fatten yerself even more for your holiday climb up Everest.  Deep fried jam sandwiches  ffs.

13 hours ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Now is the time to go and get Gregg Broughton and bring him in as Stuart Webber's replacement.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jon-dahl-tomasson-blackburn-rovers-30480683

And while you're at it, get him to bring Jon Dahl Tomasson with him.

First line of the article: “Jon Dahl Tomasson is considering quitting Blackburn after being warned the club face a fire-sale.”

I thought we hadn’t seen Highland Canary for a while….

Why can't we be more like Blackburn, cry the children. Why can't we sell the club to someone with money. There won't be any problems, and we are certain to be in the PL and challenging for Europe a year afterwards. I expect Blackburn fans will be able to reset back to Jack Walker's ownership and all will be well.... rather like Reading, Derby, Wigan,, Blackpool, Portsmouth, Bolton etc

• Like 1