cambridgeshire canary

*Semi official match thread Red Devils V Canaries*

Not that I'd want to take money away from the club, but people on Twitter are saying it's being streamed live for free on the Kaiserslautern FB page. Haven't checked that information myself mind.

Teams in. Gunns back, Mumba in defence (Not fond of that but it is a friendly) and Placheta and Idah up top. Should be.. Interesting

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

3 minutes ago, Mason 47 said:

Not that I'd want to take money away from the club, but people on Twitter are saying it's being streamed live for free on the Kaiserslautern FB page. Haven't checked that information myself mind.

just had a look , the info, when clicked on, directs to canaries.co.uk streaming services. so its info, not a link to free streaming as far as i can see, but smarter fellas may find a way.

40 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

F1-AP475-WIAA1-Mxn.jpg

What has Onel been doing during the close season? How did he become bigger than a football stand?

Looks like he'll be missing over the Christmas period as the Theatre Royal panto this year is Jack and the Been stalk.

Oh, and before anyone asks, Wagner is close and Onel is far away.

• Haha 2

That midfield could be fun. Could make a case for any of the three middle men being in the hole here. Should be Nunez, but....

Just got a suspicion Mumba and a pacey winger could cause some holy s-h-i-t-raking carnage down a flank, but let's see. A team that finished mid-table in the 2. Bundesliga last season after being promoted the year before should be a slightly easier test than Darmstadt, but we'll see.

Edited by TheGunnShow
What? Even a funking bowdlerised version of shoite got funking Asterix? Funk the funking funkers!!!

3 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

That midfield could be fun. Could make a case for any of the three middle men being in the hole here. Should be Nunez, but....

Just got a suspicion Mumba and a pacey winger could cause some holy s-h-i-t-raking carnage down a flank, but let's see. A team that finished mid-table in the 2. Bundesliga last season after being promoted the year before should be a slightly easier test than Darmstadt, but we'll see.

Mods on fire lately Gunnso

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

Mods on fire lately Gunnso

Gut, dann schimpfe ich mal auf Deutsch. 😉

So many Red Devils. Does anyone know how many Canaries? I know of us and Nantes, any more?

EDIT: Las Palmas play in yellow and come from Gran Canaria. Are they Canaries?

Edited by canarybubbles

5 minutes ago, canarybubbles said:

So many Red Devils. Does anyone know how many Canaries? I know of us and Nantes, any more?

Hitchen Town (Zema Abbey played for them before moving to Cambridge, then us).

Edited by LaUnionCanary

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

Has anyone else got sound for the game?? And what was the minute silence for?

Yeah I've got sound. Minutes silence was for someone who's death was announced earlier today, didn't catch/recognise the name though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, canarybubbles said:

Fenerbahce in Turkey and Lillestrom in Norway are two that come instantly to mind.

Just now, keelansgrandad said:

Strip looks OK to me. 

It looks good on young, fit and healthy people. Not sure about the rest of us though 😅

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Satriales said:

It looks good on young, fit and healthy people. Not sure about the rest of us though 😅

Speak for yourself! 😉

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Has anyone else got sound for the game?? And what was the minute silence for?

Delia’s statement yesterday saying she’s stopping at the club? 

• Haha 5

I think the home top looks really nice, but like all football tops, they show any extra pound you are carrying, also the horizontal stripes aren't very forgiving. 

Right, sticking the tennis on, this again is unwatchable no sound and it keeps disappearing.   Might be an issue my end this time which I can't be arsed to look at as there doesn't seem to be mass compaints like vs Kings Lynn but it's only a friendly so can't be bothered to mess about with router etc as everything else I'm using is fine

• Like 1

No idea where he gets his info from, but the commentator just said Aaron's and Rashica will be back training next week.

2 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Right, sticking the tennis on, this again is unwatchable no sound and it keeps disappearing.   Might be an issue my end this time which I can't be arsed to look at as there doesn't seem to be mass compaints like vs Kings Lynn but it's only a friendly so can't be bothered to mess about with router etc as everything else I'm using is fine

That's a shame, mine is working fine at the minute.

Just now, Satriales said:

No idea where he gets his info from, but the commentator just said Aaron's and Rashica will be back training next week.

Yes that is right. Until they move they train with us.

• Like 1

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

Need someone to deck their number 15.. Where's Barnes when we need him?

In South London where it always is.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Satriales said:

That's a shame, mine is working fine at the minute.

Ironically I've just whacked on my dodgy IPTV app not expecting them to have the friendlies and it's in there and working fine 🙄🤣.

That's what I get for trying to be legal and not knock off the club 😁

As expected the kit looks better in full on the pitch. Playing wise, I think we've looked pretty good but not sure the opposition are capable of really testing us.

1 hour ago, Mason 47 said:

As expected the kit looks better in full on the pitch. Playing wise, I think we've looked pretty good but not sure the opposition are capable of really testing us.

This might put the mockers on.