Sign in to follow this  
Iwans Big Toe

The white house

ā€˜White Houseā€™ ā€¦.Bidens boy Hunter is a cocaineĀ Ā addict, shouldnā€™t be anywhere near the place or involved with anything related to Ukraine.Ā 

Clearly people at the highest level cover for him.

Right wingers watching the Trump clan systematically destroying all the institutions, breaking all the rules and crashing the reputation of the USA.

Tumbleweeds: the fastest plant invasion in the USA's history | Natural  History Museum

Right wingers on hearing there's a bag of drugs been found in the White House.

Frinkiac - S07E23 - Oh, won't somebody please think of the children?

Sit the **** down with your faux outrage.

BTW. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-jr-cocaine-rnc-speech-a9691686.html

Ā 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/07/06/politics/cocaine-white-house-secret-service-investigation/index.html

My guess is that following the secret service "investigation" it will remain a mystery how crack cocaine got in to the White House while Joe Biden is president.

Yeah as Biden and Hunter are the only two people who live and work there.

4 hours ago, Sheva said:

ā€˜White Houseā€™ ā€¦.Bidens boy Hunter is a cocaineĀ Ā addict, shouldnā€™t be anywhere near the place or involved with anything related to Ukraine.Ā 

Clearly people at the highest level cover for him.

Terrible how these Presidents put their children in charge of US Agencies. Trump would never have done that.

• Like 2

Sorry, but you missed the point and proved mine. We can't criticise the leftist cult, and if we don't agree with the leftist propaganda we are bad.

I'm sad that you will defend any leftist, no matter how depraved their behavour is, just because they say they have your best interests at heart. When their actions demonstrate they couldn't give a flying about you.

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Iwans Big Toe
  • Like 1

So to back up my argument, I would like one example of where Communism has worked. P.S. China doesn't count because they've used capitaislm, so notĀ proper left wing.

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Iwans Big Toe

On 08/07/2023 at 00:03, Iwans Big Toe said:

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/07/06/politics/cocaine-white-house-secret-service-investigation/index.html

My guess is that following the secret service "investigation" it will remain a mystery how crack cocaine got in to the White House while Joe Biden is president.

Have another guess.

I'm going for 'Jewish space lasers'.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

So to back up my argument, I would like one example of where Communism has worked. P.S. China doesn't count because they've used capitaislm, so notĀ proper left wing.

Ā 

Ā 

How about an example of any political theory that works?

Ā 

6 hours ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

We can't criticise the leftist cult

Who or what is the leftist cult?

1 hour ago, Daz Sparks said:

Anyone not quite in alignment withĀ a spastic Oompa-Loompa who got his a-r-s-eĀ handed to him in an election the first chance they had.

Edited by TheGunnShow
The idiosyncrasies' of this censor are quite bewildering.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Anyone not quite in alignment withĀ a spastic Oompa-Loompa who got his a-r-s-eĀ handed to him in an election the first chance they had.

Ah, so we're talking about those Red (Blue) Demo-commies that endorse Stalinist policies, eat babies and aim to destroy free society globally?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Daz Sparks said:

Ah, so we're talking about those Red (Blue) Demo-commies that endorse Stalinist policies, eat babies and aim to destroy free society globally?

The thing is, I can agree that politicians by profession are far more concerned about getting into power rather than the populace they claim to serve, but the Democrats are really just another corporate-funded pay-to-play manifestation of AmericanĀ pseudo-democracy. They're just a shade more clued-up on social matters as a thin veneer of respectability.

Bit of a lazy comparison, but the Democrats and the Republicans are basically the Sunak and Rees-Mogg wings of the Tories.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

Sorry, but you missed the point and proved mine. We can't criticise the leftist cult, and if we don't agree with the leftist propaganda we are bad.

I'm sad that you will defend any leftist, no matter how depraved their behavour is, just because they say they have your best interests at heart. When their actions demonstrate they couldn't give a flying about you.

Ā 

Ā 

I think you had a point to make but it failed. Do you have any evidence that it was the Biden family using cocaine?

9 hours ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

Ā 

Ā 

What has Communism got to do withĀ It? Biden is Chairman Joe? The Green Party wants us all to read little red books and have the same hairstyles?

It couldn't work unless the whole planet was Communist. Why do people find it so hard to understand?

15 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

I think you had a point to make but it failed. Do you have any evidence that it was the Biden family using cocaine?

There's lot's of videos floating about of Hunter Biden smoking crack cocaine, but I would imagine over half the WH staffers are doing cocaine at some time or other. Which actually makes it worse. If there was just one bad apple we might be able to ignore it. When over half the democratic staffers have got white powder stuffed up their nose then we might be allowed to worry a little bit.

The White House gets 6,000 visitors a day, including politicians from both parties, military, police, and members of the public. It seems a bit of a reach to pin it on either the President or his son without actual evidence as the Republicans seem to be doing.

More than that though, ignoring how politically illiterateĀ  it is to equate the current Democrat administration with communism, anyone who thinks cocaine use is some Commie thing clearly hasn't met any investment bankers.

Ā 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

There's lot's of videos floating about of Hunter Biden smoking crack cocaine, but I would imagine over half the WH staffers are doing cocaine at some time or other. Which actually makes it worse. If there was just one bad apple we might be able to ignore it. When over half the democratic staffers have got white powder stuffed up their nose then we might be allowed to worry a little bit.

I'm not sure why you are worrying so much, Chelsea Clinton and Michelle Obama are doing a really good job running the current Democrat administration.

7 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Drugs for the want of a better word are too cheap. We know the price on the streets of cocaine. Its comparable to a couple of pints. Give people the choice of a plentiful supply of cheap drugs and going out and spending a fortune on alcohol then those in position to change things are totally ignoring the facts.

• Like 1

On 09/07/2023 at 06:21, Daz Sparks said:

Anything ā€œright-wingersā€ donā€™t like. Also see ā€œtofu-eating wokeratiā€.

• Like 1

Hate to break the obvious but there's been crack in the white house since the 80's.

Ā 

After all it was the CIA that brought cocaine to America in the first place.. With a little help from their good bad guy friends the Contra.

The coke was found in a side room nextĀ to a 'situation room'....an area under 24/7 cctv. there could only hav.e been a few possible suspects, but if they cant nail anyone in particular, then they cant nail anyone. Disappointing for some, unsurprising for the balanced and rational.

14 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Hate to break the obvious but there's been crack in the white house since the 80's.

Ā 

After all it was the CIA that brought cocaine to America in the first place.. With a little help from their good bad guy friends the Contra.

Yep, its all the Mexican and Colomians fault that US citizens want to snort white powder.Ā 

I could be obtuse and call it typical US marketing. Find the market and produce a ready supply and don't bother if you break the law or trample on people in the operation of your business.

The US should congratulate those two countries.

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

Yep, its all the Mexican and Colomians fault that US citizens want to snort white powder.Ā 

I could be obtuse and call it typical US marketing. Find the market and produce a ready supply and don't bother if you break the law or trample on people in the operation of your business.

The US should congratulate those two countries.

Think you'll find I said the CIA brought it to America.

3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Think you'll find I said the CIA brought it to America.

But they didn't have the brains to produceĀ it themselves. The Mexicans did.

And I think you will find it was Coca Cola not the CIA who brought it to the masses.