9 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

Brighton recruitment has been great for the last few years.  If they genuinely want him they must see something. Do they have any players not quite good enough for the premier League they can send our way?

There was that lad MacAllister but he couldn’t hack it so has left…..think he’s gone to some random club.

3 minutes ago, HB1989 said:

IF we did sell Nunez (which I don’t want us to) we should be looking at someone like Matias Esquivel from Lanus. Very good little player and we should sign him even if Nunez doesn’t go.

Love these little nuggets 

4 hours ago, yellowrider120 said:

From Brighton Fans Forum, no idea if that's true but if it is then this may be just more than a silly internet rumour??

We appointed Danny Hoyle to our recruitment team recently. He was the guy responsible for Norwich’s South American scouting and was one who brought Nunez into them originally.

So is he the Chile sauce?....

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, ron obvious said:

I thought it was Seaman Staines.

Master Bates and Roger the cabin boy were also Captain Pugwash characters (actually urban myths but I wish they were true)

11 hours ago, The Raptor said:

Brighton recruitment has been great for the last few years.  If they genuinely want him they must see something. Do they have any players not quite good enough for the premier League they can send our way?

Wee Billy maybe? Lol! 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Wee Billy maybe? Lol! 

Actually Brighton supporters, and I know a couple, quite rate the lad now that he has settled in and consider that they had a useful player for the future who was a decent buy at £9m.

His torrid time at City Road may well not be reflected in his future in the game. He probably shudders at the thought of ever making a return to Carrow Road.

We may well have another Harry Kane scenario on our hands.

Wasn't it Grant Hanley who influence his loan from Chelsea in the first place? He should know his haggis.

Having said all that, I wouldn't want the boy back here.

Edited by BroadstairsR

I find it unlikely Brighton are considering Nunez over Gilmour for next season.

If they lose Mac Allister and Caicedo then Gilmour and Nunez feels a hell of a downgrade. Arsenal reportedly bid £75m for Caicedo in January. 

Clearly Nunez would be a development signing for them - a bench warmer, which he might be here.

11 hours ago, Canary Jedi said:

Master Bates and Roger the cabin boy were also Captain Pugwash characters (actually urban myths but I wish they were true)

Thanks to Victor Lewis Smith apparently.

22 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

Why a transaction between two UK clubs designated in euros? 

It's because Brighton and Norwich are two of the Remainiest places in the UK and they're both still in denial about Brexit.

• Haha 1