Sign in to follow this  
Soldier on

New document on companies house …

It seems the further we get into this process the more it transpires people don't know what the hell is going on.

This and previous threads on the subject just seem to go round in circles, with the additions from wind-ups and lurkers.

A bit of transparency wouldn't go amiss. 

• Like 1

Indeed Capt. Tis a shame the original GM paperwork suggested things were further along than now it transpires. In a vacuum ....

32 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

A bit of transparency wouldn't go amiss.

Or a little patience, it will happen when it happens. That time will be at the choice of all the main protaganists.

3 hours ago, BigFish said:

Or a little patience, it will happen when it happens. That time will be at the choice of all the main protaganists.

They made themselves a bit of a hostage to fortune by stating a two week time period for the allotment to occur. I suspect that they have given themselves a further time extension, if only so those pesky lawyers can ramp up their billable hours… 😉

Edited by GMF
Typo
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Heres some maths....

1000 shares x sense of entitlement + perceived slights by club = ethics canary.

Now, pleases stop.  

The following equation would also equally apply in this case :

Zero shares x sense of entitlement + perceived sleights by the club = you know who

2 hours ago, Soldier on said:

Selling those shares would at least pay for a decent holiday

Nice try. Patience might be a virtue. We all need plenty of that with the Club's approach to this.

1 hour ago, essex canary said:

Nice try. Patience might be a virtue. We all need plenty of that with the Club's approach to this.

Nah, not "we", just you. Everybody else seems hella chill. Does the cash from these shares form an important part of your retirement planning or something?

3 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Nah, not "we", just you. Everybody else seems hella chill. Does the cash from these shares form an important part of your retirement planning or something?

Not a good idea then for the Club to be saving on MA's 7% interest ASAP and for the supporters who are not earning that (albeit I am doing better than most) to be reunited with their cash?

4 minutes ago, essex canary said:

albeit I am doing better than most

Wow! 

9 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Wow! 

He wont understand just how revolting  he sounds. Like a fast show/ little Britain character.   

9 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Wow! 

So I am more sympathetic to those that aren't especially those who only hold it second hand by act of God.

18 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Not a good idea then for the Club to be saving on MA's 7% interest ASAP and for the supporters who are not earning that (albeit I am doing better than most) to be reunited with their cash?

You have been free to trade your shares for the entire duration of your ownership, at any price agreed between you and a purchaser. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

He wont understand just how revolting  he sounds. Like a fast show/ little Britain character.   

I'm beginning to think it is all a big 'flex', he just likes to tell people how many shares he owns.

Its like Carl Froch trying to shoehorn a mention of the 80,000 people who watched him at Wembley into every media appearance that he ever does.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I'm beginning to think it is all a big 'flex', he just likes to tell people how many shares he owns.

Its like Carl Froch trying to shoehorn a mention of the 80,000 people who watched him at Wembley into every media appearance that he ever does.

Or someone bigging themselves up when they donate to a food bank.

13 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Just when you think he can't go any lower!

10 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

You have been free to trade your shares for the entire duration of your ownership, at any price agreed between you and a purchaser. 

As individuals of course but the collective logic still applies in so far as shareholders and supporters are financing an unnecessary bill. Also if £100 million pro rata is truly the guideline it wouldn't make constitute a good financial planning decision to sell to your mate down the road now.

1 minute ago, essex canary said:

As individuals of course but the collective logic still applies in so far as shareholders and supporters are financing an unnecessary bill. Also if £100 million pro rata is truly the guideline it wouldn't make constitute a good financial planning decision to sell to your mate down the road now.

But we were all completely  convinced that your reasons for buying shares were 100% altruistic. Why not just donate them to charity if you're "doing better than most " ...then you can really crow about it.

10 hours ago, Greavsy said:

You must have a few restraining orders under your belt Greavsy, hope you don't get this obsessive about young women as that would make you a danger to the public.

How I perceive you based on your forum persona:

2d91ss.jpg.af7cd27760c09d939f245997c38bb1e3.jpg

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

9 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Why not just donate them to charity if you're "doing better than most " ...then you can really crow about it.

Probably because if he made the mistake of mentioning that he'd donated them to charity, Greavsy would follow him around the forum for three years reminding him of the time he 'bigged himself up' for donating to charity. 

9 hours ago, essex canary said:

Also if £100 million pro rata is truly the guideline it wouldn't make constitute a good financial planning decision to sell to your mate down the road now.

What if your mate down the road is offering you £150 or £200 a share. Surely you’d be biting their hand off?

9 hours ago, essex canary said:

Who said anything about 'now'. 

The point is that you never had to wait for the club to find somebody who wanted to come and buy up shares, there has always been a demand for them and you could have found your own buyer relatively easily.

You could have exited years ago and then we wouldn't have to hear you bleating on about what you think the club owes you. At a valuation of £100m you would realise a significant profit wouldn't you? What the hell else could you possibly hope for than that as reward for your investment.

Most I suspect put money in with the expectation that we'd inevitably end up in administration one day like many other clubs and the shares would become worthless. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

16 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

You must have a few restraining orders under your belt Greavsy, hope you don't get this obsessive about young women as that would make you a danger to the public.

How I perceive you based on your forum persona:

2d91ss.jpg.af7cd27760c09d939f245997c38bb1e3.jpg

Not even had a ban on a football forum, unlike some! 

Good try though. 

46 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Probably because if he made the mistake of mentioning that he'd donated them to charity, Greavsy would follow him around the forum for three years reminding him of the time he 'bigged himself up' for donating to charity. 

You sound a bit sore!

I always find the people who mention their charity work, are doing it for their own self righteous reasons. 

37 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

I always find the people who mention their charity work, are doing it for their own self righteous reasons. 

So? Who cares?

I mean, I think its nonsense, but if when Cristiano Ronaldo donated $83,000 to pay for that kid to have brain surgery, his PR representative said "you know, we should publicise it, its good for optics and your reputation"

Why does that matter to you? Would it be preferable to you if Cristiano Ronaldo let the kid die? 

Strange logic. I think if you objected to that then you'd be letting your jealous of somebody having $83,000 in spare cash lying around override your joy that some kid is getting the life saving surgery that he needs, and that this would reflect a lot worse on you than it would on Cristiano Ronaldo.

But you do you, you've always done a great job of showing your envy whenever you get a sniff that somebody has a few quid. Everybody is very bored of Essex Canary's whingeing, but I think its evident that with a few posters there might be a slight tinge of jealousy coming through that he's set to see a big lump sum come his way. 

Comparison is the thief of joy Greavsy, remember that.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

3 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

So? Who cares?

I mean, I think its nonsense, but if when Cristiano Ronaldo donated $83,000 to pay for that kid to have brain surgery, his PR representative said "you know, we should publicise it, its good for optics and your reputation"

Why does that matter to you? Would it be preferable to you if Cristiano Ronaldo let the kid die? 

Strange logic. I think if you objected to that then you'd be letting your jealous of somebody having $83,000 in spare cash lying around override your joy that some kid is getting the life saving surgery that he needs, and that this would reflect a lot worse on you than it would on Cristiano Ronaldo. But you do you.

OK, if you think you dropping a couple of tins of beans off to the foodbank puts you in the same bracket as CR7 that proves my point. 😇 

Anyways this is off topic now, as per.

11 hours ago, Greavsy said:

Do food banks accept NCFC shares? Asking for a friend.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

OK, if you think you dropping a couple of tins of beans off to the foodbank puts you in the same bracket as CR7 that proves my point. 😇 

Anyways this is off topic now, as per.

No, that wasn't my point.

My point was that you seem to develop a weird vitriol for anybody that you sense has got a few quid, and you'll subsequently look for faults in those people in everything they post. 

100% of posters are bored of Essex Canary and his incessant whinging. For a few percent its ratcheted up a level because they are jealous that he might be sitting on £100k worth of shares. Your jealousy of Essex Canary is very evident.

6 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

No, that wasn't my point.

My point was that you seem to develop a weird vitriol for anybody that you sense has got a few quid, and you'll subsequently look for faults in those people in everything they post. 

100% of posters are bored of Essex Canary and his incessant whinging. For a few percent its ratcheted up a level because they are jealous that he might be sitting on £100k worth of shares. Your jealousy of Essex Canary is very evident.

Really? Thanks for that, absolutely couldn't care less what other people have, just no need to make a point of it. Certainly not Essex.

I have no reason to be jealous of anyone, particularly people on a forum who I've never met. 

You don't know me, my wealth or worth, and there is a reason for that.......its none of your business (and I'm sure no one else is interested either).