Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

O'Neill

Spoken before the Blackburn defeat and Burnley and Sheff Utd seized their chance to pull away from the chasing pack 

I have huge respect for Martin as a player and manager at Norwich City but just wonder when he last saw us play.

54 minutes ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

Propaganda machine in full effect this week from the club. 

Absolutely. But no wonder we're in such financial trouble when we have secretly paid lord knows how many hundreds of millions of pounds to buy the BBC...🤓

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

Propaganda machine in full effect this week from the club. 

Wait, what 😅😅😅

I don't personally think that little of Martin O'Neil but if you think he'd say whatever our club wanted him to, when he has no contract or employment under us, then fair enough!

It's more likely he just got asked the question, knows a little about Dean Smiths background but hasn't watched much of us play.

13 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Absolutely. But no wonder we're in such financial trouble when we have secretly paid lord knows how many hundreds of millions of pounds to buy the BBC...🤓

Ah, you'd beaten me to it.

6 hours ago, hogesar said:

Wait, what 😅😅😅

I don't personally think that little of Martin O'Neil but if you think he'd say whatever our club wanted him to, when he has no contract or employment under us, then fair enough!

It's more likely he just got asked the question, knows a little about Dean Smiths background but hasn't watched much of us play.

7 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

Since all the smith out chants at the weekend we’ve had 3 articles now in what 2-3 days in various publications saying he should stay and needs more time. I don’t think you need to pay anyone to coordinate articles to be released to the masses at similar times to push a narrative you want peddling. I haven’t heard O’Neil talk about Norwich for years yet now there’s been smith out chants all of a sudden he’s got an interest? Taken on its own in isolation it’s coincidence, together with the others it appears more. 

To be clear Smith absolutely does not deserve more time. He’s had 14 months and we can’t even pass in triangles with movement like an under 12’s side it’s embarrassing. Anyone who says he does has obviously not watched the product on the pitch. 

46 minutes ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

I haven’t heard O’Neil talk about Norwich for years yet now there’s been smith out chants all of a sudden he’s got an interest? Taken on its own in isolation it’s coincidence, together with the others it appears more.

No.

Martin O'Neill has got an autobiography out for Christmas and he has been promoting it by doing interviews with The Pink Un and Radio Norfolk.

Rob Butler asked him to comment on Norwich, before the Blackburn game.

He did. But probably hasn't watched us in years and was just talking in general terms.

There's no conspiracy here.

16 minutes ago, Pyro Pete said:

No.

Martin O'Neill has got an autobiography out for Christmas and he has been promoting it by doing interviews with The Pink Un and Radio Norfolk.

Rob Butler asked him to comment on Norwich, before the Blackburn game.

He did. But probably hasn't watched us in years and was just talking in general terms.

There's no conspiracy here.

In slightly ot post it was a shame he didn’t last longer here as manager. 

19 minutes ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

In slightly ot post it was a shame he didn’t last longer here as manager. 

Absolutely. One that got away, unfortunately.