Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

The binner has his say...

For a binner he seems okay, re smith, He’s a goner it’s just a matter of when. If they are serious about wanting promotion this year he’ll be gone asap as the guy said we are 20th in the form table. 

if he stays and they waste another window with him, it will get toxic and will just waste this season ultimately to sack him when we don’t make the play offs 

7 hours ago, KeiranShikari said:

One of the very few football youtube personalities I can stand. TNC could learn a lot from him.

Still no response from TNC three days on. Jack is working out whether he should flip-flop again because his channel might become less popular if he doesn't. Far more interested in trying to get Norwich celebrities on their channel than really providing a service for their listeners. Their analysis is non-existent.

Benjamin Bloom way smarter and far less self-promoting, although I don't think he's been as good as usual this season - perhaps he is too busy to work at the level he has done over the last few years (I think he became a father if my memory serves me correctly). Norwich Talk is good, but tends to just do an episode when he fancies it so it's hard to build up a sense of involvement or commitment to the channel. Wish he'd do more.

EDIT: I take it back; a new TNC youtube video has finally appeared three days later. Let's see what they have to say.

Edited by canarybubbles

For us who are more heavily invested in the emotions and detail of the Smith saga, this is a little bit of high level waffle tbh.

BB is ok, but if a 'binner' is suggesting we hang onto our manager then we probably should get rid 😉 

2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Didn't he suggest we should hang on to Daniel?

Yes, until mathematically out of the play-offs

32 minutes ago, Hucks6 said:

I think on form at moment Ip**** would beat us (hate to say it)

They just lost to Wycombe. We beat Swansea away a week ago.

14 minutes ago, hogesar said:

They just lost to Wycombe. We beat Swansea away a week ago.

Quite similar games sadly, in that the much better team lost.  I haven't checked, but I suspect you might want to ignore the xG on both.

3 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Quite similar games sadly, in that the much better team lost.  I haven't checked, but I suspect you might want to ignore the xG on both.

Yeah. You would want to ignore the xG on those. Though we lost to Boro despite a higher xG.

Regardless, we don't lose to a League One side despite the clamour to be as edgy and OTT as possible lately.