Pyro Pete

The TNC boys interview the Attanasios

5 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Nice! Should be interesting to see what he says without a NCFC suit behind him with a gun to his head

Given Jack is 'Smith needs more time!' While Chris is 'SMITH OUT NOW!' Will be interesting to see what compromise they come up with..

Its either going to be an interesting interview or a complete car crash

7 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Given Jack is 'Smith needs more time!' While Chris is 'SMITH OUT NOW!' Will be interesting to see what compromise they come up with..

Its either going to be an interesting interview or a complete car crash

Jack appears to be very, very Smith out

unless anyone has got a Delorean I don’t think there’s any time left

5 minutes ago, Tetteys Jig said:

For all the hate they get they produce some of the most watchable content of the club. We’re lucky to have them.

Careful now, they're youngsters and on YouTube so all the old boomers on here will be mad beacause as we all know

"The young and technology= bad" 😉

• Like 2

While it will be interesting that they’ve managed to get this interview it would be foolish to assume it isn’t based on proviso and question limitation strictly outlined.

They can afford to lose a relationship with the club like the EDP has

You see the same type of thing with movie reviews, the big studios don’t actually SAY “give our movie a good review” to the movie reviewer, particularly smaller I dependant ones but the threat of access and goodies being withdrawn is always kind of there so… guess that marvel movies getting a 10/10 again then…

4 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Careful now, they're youngsters and on YouTube so all the old boomers on here will be mad beacause as we all know

"The young and technology= bad" 😉

The young are all on TikTok.

YouTube, Facebook etc has been left for the oldies.

39 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

More fan engagement, the club are doing a much better job than other clubs.

How do you know this? It’s just your opinion unless you canvass all other clubs in the league! You have no idea how much other clubs do with fans!

4 minutes ago, Indy said:

How do you know this? It’s just your opinion unless you canvass all other clubs in the league! You have no idea how much other clubs do with fans!

I have friends who support other clubs and they don't have things like this or the Social Club or meetings like they have at away games or news feeds from the Boardroom.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Indy said:

That's true. We only know what happens here. Earlier this season we had Smith, Shakey, Onel, Krul and Gibbs at NCFSC fans forums and now this interview on a fans channel. 

I don't know if other clubs do that and more, the same as that or less than that. What I do know is that fan engagement at our club has been at a decent level for many years.

Anyone know what other clubs do?

10 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

I have friends who support other clubs and they don't have things like this or the Social Club or meetings like they have at away games or news feeds from the Boardroom.

I follow Oxford too and they do, they’re superb with fan interaction. So as I said unless you do a full survey it’s just your opinion and a few of your friends. I know of the local Liverpool fans group who have very high praise with their clubs interaction, it’s all about how you view the club and your expectations. City interaction with fans has certainly decreased in recent years. But that’s just my opinion.

14 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

That's true. We only know what happens here. Earlier this season we had Smith, Shakey, Onel, Krul and Gibbs at NCFSC fans forums and now this interview on a fans channel. 

I don't know if other clubs do that and more, the same as that or less than that. What I do know is that fan engagement at our club has been at a decent level for many years.

Anyone know what other clubs do?

Indeed, I can only say Oxford are a good open club too. I have no idea how open other clubs are but when they run their own club web streams I’m sure they too will have players and manager possibly doing the same Nutty. To say we’re better is not correct, better to say we’re happy with our clubs level of interaction.👍

Can’t stand Chris Reeve, his sycophancy in front of guests and name dropping makes it almost unwatchable - but to be fair this is huge

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Indy said:

I follow Oxford too and they do, they’re superb with fan interaction. So as I said unless you do a full survey it’s just your opinion and a few of your friends. I know of the local Liverpool fans group who have very high praise with their clubs interaction, it’s all about how you view the club and your expectations. City interaction with fans has certainly decreased in recent years. But that’s just my opinion.

Yes, but my interaction with those fans enables me to know that NCFC "are doing a much better job than other clubs".

Your argument about "unless you canvass all other clubs" only works if I said 'all other clubs'.

Just now, Indy said:

Indeed, I can only say Oxford are a good open club too. I have no idea how open other clubs are but when they run their own club web streams I’m sure they too will have players and manager possibly doing the same Nutty. To say we’re better is not correct, better to say we’re happy with our clubs level of interaction.👍

I think clubs have their own media channels now. They obviously use them most. Thats the whole point of having them.

This resulted in my favourite magic moment from the AGM when a questioner seemed to suggest the lovely Alice Piper was North Korean...

Get a grip!

😂

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Yes, but my interaction with those fans enables me to know that NCFC "are doing a much better job than other clubs".

Your argument about "unless you canvass all other clubs" only works if I said 'all other clubs'.

No because it’s their opinion, not your knowledge of those clubs. Like some supporters on here they might be negative and expect more! So your view isn’t correctly stated. If you ask some forum members on here about the clubs interaction they too will be negative to your view! Just say you’re happy with our club!

In the past this will have been offered to all local media by the club and the 5pm embargo suggests that is still the case here despite the current relationship. Will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow.

• Like 1

Just now, PeteRaven said:

In the past this will have been offered to all local media by the club and the 5pm embargo suggests that is still the case here despite the current relationship. Will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow.

Hi Pete!

1 minute ago, Indy said:

No because it’s their opinion, not your knowledge of those clubs. Like some supporters on here they might be negative and expect more! So your view isn’t correctly stated. If you ask some forum members on here about the clubs interaction they too will be negative to your view! Just say you’re happy with our club!

No, they tell me the level of events at their clubs is less than ours, that's why we are doing a better job.

27 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

No, they tell me the level of events at their clubs is less than ours, that's why we are doing a better job.

Which clubs if you don’t mind me asking?

2 minutes ago, Indy said:

Which clubs if you don’t mind me asking?

I can remember my most recent conversation with a colleague who is a Cardiff fan who said that they've just heard from their owner for the first time in ages.

Just noticed from the preview that it looks like the interview took place in Delia's. I've not been there but remembered the story of Delia buying the paintings from a local artist .

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Just noticed from the preview that it looks like the interview took place in Delia's. I've not been there but remembered the story of Delia buying the paintings from a local artist .

Looks like Yellows to me.

TNC fell out of favour with the club, hence why they never get any current players (or indeed Webber) on the show these days. Them interviewing a director in Yellows is an interesting development.

So it would be interesting to know whether this is a softening of the clubs stance or Attanasios disregarding the stance of the club and insisting on getting in front of cameras.

That leads me to wonder whether Jack and Chris's 'good cop, bad cop' routine is an attempt to get back on side somewhat, or essentially... whether that is Jack kissing some a*rse at the club. 

Still, looking forward to seeing the interview.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten