Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Forest v Liverpool

2 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Forest one up and deserve to be. Liverpool are missing 3 or 4 players but look very ordinary 

The revival commences! 

I posted a moment ago on the predictions thread that watching Liverpool here is strikingly similar to watch us at the moment. 

Forest are basically working their nuts off to stay solid and Liverpool don't seem to know how to break them down. Now they have to play against a team on the counter as they push for a goal.

4 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

They've looked awful every time I've watched them but today they look very good. 

Far too early to write them off. They must have signed some quality with all the money spent. 

Liverpool are a real Jekyll and Hyde side this season - beat Rangers 7-1, Citeh 1-0 and then don’t turn up next game.  Odd, but you have to give credit to Forest.

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

They’ve got to be happy with that. 

I do wonder at the current ****-taking of stats as everyone uses them when it suits…clearly goals are all that count but there’s definitely a place for them in looking at how things have gone in a wider sense 

4 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I do wonder at the current ****-taking of stats as everyone uses them when it suits…clearly goals are all that count but there’s definitely a place for them in looking at how things have gone in a wider sense 

It’s just a juvenile giggle, nothing personal to anyone on here. Some find it funny, others don’t. Let’s beat the Blades on goals and xG, we will all be happy then. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

Not really different to us beating Man City. We then went to Burnley and Palace as big time charlies and got easily beaten 2-0 each time i.e. it just made every other team try harder once they recognised we could play if given the chance.

I suspect the same thing will happen here. Forest will now be treated as dangerous and it will just keep getting harder. Their next fixtures are Arsenal away and Brentford and Spurs at home. Nil points.

7 minutes ago, sgncfc said:

Not really different to us beating Man City. We then went to Burnley and Palace as big time charlies and got easily beaten 2-0 each time i.e. it just made every other team try harder once they recognised we could play if given the chance.

I suspect the same thing will happen here. Forest will now be treated as dangerous and it will just keep getting harder. Their next fixtures are Arsenal away and Brentford and Spurs at home. Nil points.

3 points from those three fixtures, four if they get lucky. 

3 minutes ago, Heading South said:

No Mane …….. no gain , big mistake letting him go to Bayern .

He was going whether they wanted to keep him or not