Sign in to follow this  
yellowrider120

Crowd last night

7 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I suggest you compare the two average attendances for this season if you want to continue with non factual guff.

Wow, just looked

25628 this season, 25902 at Carrow Road (that doesn't include last night, so probably closer to parity).

Ipswich are truly back aren't they. Embarrassing how small the gap feels now considering how much we've spent on transfer fees and how much they've spent. 

Amazing what a change in ownership and an up and coming young manager can do to capture attentions. Maybe we should try that.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

That's why he sat on the SCG back in the day because he is a binner i expect. Maybe if you look at the attendances at Scum Hq since McKenna took charge you might realise how even more ridiculous your post looks.

What happened to that promotion last year and finishing above us this year that @yellowrider120 predicted on here last season?😂🙃💛💚

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

I'm not continuing with you until you know what you're talking about. You've gotten a tad confused old boy.

Says the poster who accused yellowrider of being a ' binner boy ' and to think i am the one confused.

Edited by TIL 1010

There were certainly several season ticket holders seats vacant at the top of the Snakepit - in two cases this was the one positive of the evening!

12 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

What happened to that promotion last year and finishing above us this year that @yellowrider120 predicted on here last season?😂🙃💛💚

A bit like Martin Peters, ahead of his time but unfortunately not 10 years if this season looks anything to go by.

29 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

A bit like Martin Peters, ahead of his time but unfortunately not 10 years if this season looks anything to go by.

Nevermind 10 years it will be 14 years if the prediction is right this time. 

IMG_20221019_155514.jpg.6a181c4e1a87b2fde3c8e8518ddc2d3c.jpg

4,930 days since they beat us. Those kids probably thinking about their GCSEs by now...

😂😂

4 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

How predictable of you Nigel!

Last year I predicted they would make a good fist of getting to the play offs and if they did that they might go up. That's decidedly different from your spin. Unless you can locate a post that says to the contrary, I can pretty adamantly say I made no prediction about relative league placings this season (had they been promoted). I trust that sets the record straight for you.

4 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Wow, just looked

25628 this season, 25902 at Carrow Road (that doesn't include last night, so probably closer to parity).

Ipswich are truly back aren't they. Embarrassing how small the gap feels now considering how much we've spent on transfer fees and how much they've spent. 

Amazing what a change in ownership and an up and coming young manager can do to capture attentions. Maybe we should try that.

Fire Dean Smith now, appoint Kieran McKenna in the morning 

Norwich push on and the 12 fingered revolution in Suffolk is over and they slink back down the league.

Win win win win.

Webber, thank me later make the cheque out to nexus_canary cheers 

3 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Nevermind 10 years it will be 14 years if the prediction is right this time. 

IMG_20221019_155514.jpg.6a181c4e1a87b2fde3c8e8518ddc2d3c.jpg

4,930 days since they beat us. Those kids probably thinking about their GCSEs by now...

😂😂

They tell me a chiropractor may be able to offer manipulative procedures to try and remove that growing chip you have on your shoulder Nigel. Should the chip be of more fluid build up type then you can have it removed (as I did recently) under local anaesthetic. 

Either way that should enable you to construct a more objective debate in the future. 

The fans? Who didn’t turn up are the lucky ones

Worst team/football turned out in NCFC shirts for ages

Absolute rubbish 

3 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

They tell me a chiropractor may be able to offer manipulative procedures to try and remove that growing chip you have on your shoulder Nigel. Should the chip be of more fluid build up type then you can have it removed (as I did recently) under local anaesthetic. 

Either way that should enable you to construct a more objective debate in the future. 

You see the trick is to have a chip on both shoulders. That way, although you would be carrying more weight, it would be a lot easier to lighten up...

• Haha 1

A number of my friends have young kids snd starting to get their second. They talked about not renewing and Smith ball is the cause. Couple of them would rather play golf. For me the dream of being able to afford a season ticket and finally achieve going every week is still very much alive but I’m conscious that it’s expensive and people make choices on what they enjoy most. Not much enjoyment right now. I just look forward to the resurrection to say ‘I was there’ 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Attendance was 25,846, although there were clearly a lot more empty seats than that. I'd estimate total attendance of about 23,000, looking at all the clusters of empty seats.

https://www.skysports.com/football/norwich-city-vs-luton-town/468006

Concourses were not as full at half time . Seats all around empty . I’m going to say 23k is generous . 

10 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

No need to be polite. Totally unacceptable 

Anyone who makes a detrimental remark against NCFC, whatever the subject, is a ‘Binner boy’ according to this Wayne Kerr!

Edited by City 2nd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We've heard how season ticket holders are voting with their feet for years now. At least in the summer of 2018 they voted with their wallets. But only to change their votes when the half-season tickets were on sale at the end of the year. I still maintain if you can't take the rough with the smooth you're not season ticket material. Season ticket holders used to be made of sterner stuff.

• Like 2